Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft agenda for Washington DC

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:06:44 +0000

A draft agenda is attached. Comments, corrections and additions to the  
chairs please.

Colin

======================================================================== 
===
Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group

CHAIRS: Joerg Ott     <[email-masked]>
         Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Monday, 8th November 2004 at 09:00-11:30
========================================

Introduction and Status Update                          (Chairs)         
10
         Remote Camera Control -> AVT
         draft-ietf-mmusic-anat-02.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-05.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-08.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-announce-00.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-09.txt
         draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-02.txt
         draft-wing-mmusic-symmetric-rtprtcp-01.txt
         draft-ekim-mmusic-sdp-membership-01.txt

Application Sharing                                     (Schulzrinne)    
10
         draft-schulzrinne-mmusic-sharing-00.txt

Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)            (Rosenberg)      
30
         draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-03.txt

Internet Media Guides                                   (Nomura)         
20
         draft-nomura-mmusic-img-notify-00.txt
         draft-walsh-mmusic-img-envelope-01.txt

SDP                                                     (Perkins)        
10
	draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-21.txt

SDP Extension for Media Loopback                        (Hedayat)        
10
         draft-hedayat-media-loopback-01.txt

SDP Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)     (Camarillo)      
10
         draft-camarillo-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-00.txt

SDP Label Attribute                                     (Camarillo)      
5
         draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-label-00.txt

SDP Connection-Establishment Precondition               (Camarillo)      
5
         draft-ietf-mmusic-connection-precon-00.txt

SDP Security Precondition                               (Andreasen)      
5
         draft-andreasen-mmusic-securityprecondition-02.txt

SDP Connectivity Precondition                           (Andreasen)      
5
         draft-andreasen-mmusic-connectivityprecondition-01.txt

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic