Subject: [MMUSIC] Connection-Establishment Preconditions question

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:31:30 -0600

Shouldn't the example in draft-ietf-mmusic-connection-precon-00.txt be 
taken through the message flow point that the attribute lines are:

a=curr e2e sendrecv
a=des e2e mandatory sendrecv

for clarity?

cheers,
James

                                *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:21:46 +0200

James,

> a=des e2e mandatory sendrecv

The example is complete. The thing is that, since the callee is the last 
one setting up his radio bearer, it does not need to generate any 
further offer informing the caller. It just knows that the caller is 
ready (because of the offer received previously) and that it itself (the 
callee) is ready as well. So, it simply sends a TCP SYN and, when the 
connection is ready, it starts alerting the user.

Thanks,

Gonzalo