Subject: [MMUSIC] Slides for the MMUSIC meeting

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:22:21 +0100

Folks,

attached is the updated MMUSIC agenda.  Note that the application
sharing stuff has moved to the 2nd slot of the AVT WG for discussion.

All presenters are kindly requested to send their slides to both
chairs until Thursday 3pm (i.e. 30 minutes before our meeting).

Thanks,
Colin and Joerg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group

CHAIRS: Joerg Ott     <[email-masked]>
         Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

DRAFT AGENDA

Monday, 10th March 2005 at 15:30-17:45
======================================

Introduction and Status Update                          (Chairs, 10)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-conn-precon-01.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-label-01.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-05.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-07.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-08.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-kmgmt-ext-13.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-09.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-10.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-02.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-06.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-24.txt

SDP Format for BFCP                                     (Camarillo, 5)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-00.txt

SDP Content Label                                       (Hautakorpi, 10)
          draft-hautakorpi-mmusic-sdp-media-content-00.txt

SDP Connectivity Preconditions				(Andreasen, 10)
	 draft-andreasen-mmusic-connectivityprecondition-02.txt

ICE							(Rosenberg, 30)
	 draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-04.txt

SDPng                                                   (Kutscher, 10)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-08.txt

Stream Tracking for Resource Management in the Network  (Wolf, 10)
          draft-guenkova-mmusic-sdp-ng-streamtrack-00.txt

Harmonization between SDPng and MPEG-21                 (Wolf, 10)
          draft-guenkova-mmusic-mpeg21-sdpng-00

RTSP                                                    (Westerlund, 20)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-09.txt

Internet Media Guides                                   (Nomura, 10)

				   - + -

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic