Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft MMUSIC Agenda

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:53:08 +0100

Folks,

the tentative MMUSIC agenda is as follows (note that ICE was
added just recently and may not yet show up on the to be
published agenda at the IETF web site)

Joerg

DRAFT AGENDA

Monday, 10th March 2005 at 15:30-17:45
======================================

Introduction and Status Update                          (Chairs)  15
          draft-ietf-mmusic-conn-precon-01.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-label-01.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-05.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-07.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-08.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-kmgmt-ext-13.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-09.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-10.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-02.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-06.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-24.txt

SDP Format for BFCP                                     (Camarillo) 5
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-00.txt

SDP Content Label                                       (Hautakorpi) 10
          draft-hautakorpi-mmusic-sdp-media-content-00.txt

ICE                                                     (Rosenberg) 30
          draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-04.txt

SDPng                                                   (Kutscher) 10
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-08.txt

Stream Tracking for Resource Management in the Network  (Wolf)  10
          draft-guenkova-mmusic-sdp-ng-streamtrack-00.txt

Harmonization between SDPng and MPEG-21                 (Wolf)  10
          draft-guenkova-mmusic-mpeg21-sdpng-00

RTSP                                                    (Westerlund) 30
          draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-09.txt

Application Sharing
          draft-schulzrinne-mmusic-sharing-00.txt         (Schulzrinne)10
          draft-lennox-avt-app-sharing-00.txt
          draft-stirbu-mmusic-scal-sharing-00             (Stirbu)     10

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:43:06 +0100

> Monday, 10th March 2005 at 15:30-17:45

According to the Agenda on the IETF homepage, MMUSIC is currently 
scheduled for Thursday at 15.30 - 17.45, do you have any other information?

cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:12:49 +0100 (MET)

Oops, that was copy & paste.  It is Thursday!

Thanks for pointing this out.

Joerg