Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Update

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:39:34 +0100

Sorry, of course, it is Thursday...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group

CHAIRS: Joerg Ott     <[email-masked]>
         Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Thursday, 10th March 2005 at 15:30-17:45
========================================

Introduction and Status Update                          (Chairs, 10)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-conn-precon-01.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-label-01.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-offer-answer-examples-05.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-req-07.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-framework-08.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-img-kmgmt-ext-13.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdescriptions-09.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-comedia-10.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-02.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-srcfilter-06.txt
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new-24.txt

SDP Format for BFCP                                     (Camarillo, 5)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bfcp-00.txt

SDP Content Label                                       (Hautakorpi, 10)
          draft-hautakorpi-mmusic-sdp-media-content-00.txt

SDP Connectivity Preconditions				(Andreasen, 10)
	 draft-andreasen-mmusic-connectivityprecondition-02.txt

ICE							(Rosenberg, 30)
	 draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-04.txt

SDPng                                                   (Kutscher, 10)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-sdpng-08.txt

Stream Tracking for Resource Management in the Network  (Wolf, 10)
          draft-guenkova-mmusic-sdp-ng-streamtrack-00.txt

Harmonization between SDPng and MPEG-21                 (Wolf, 10)
          draft-guenkova-mmusic-mpeg21-sdpng-00

RTSP                                                    (Westerlund, 20)
          draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-09.txt

Internet Media Guides                                   (Nomura, 10)

				   - + -

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic