Subject: [MMUSIC] updated RTSP version number

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:06:04 +0100

Hi,

When we had the offline RTSP discussion in Minneapolis we shortly 
discussed the version number for the updated specification. Of the 
present it was agreed that giving it version number 1.1 is the simplest 
and best way of indicating that this a entity is supporting the updated 
specification.

Reviewing last years discussion on this topic, it seems that most people 
supports this. So this email is to confirm that there exist rough 
consensus on this topic, before we authors will implement it.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Rishi Mathew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:50:21 -0800

Magnus,

This is a very good idea!

Thanks,
Rishi.

At 08:06 AM 3/24/2005, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
>discussed the version number for the updated specification. Of the present 
>it was agreed that giving it version number 1.1 is the simplest and best 
>way of indicating that this a entity is supporting the updated specification.
>

Rishi Mathew
Software Development Engineer
Helix Development Support Group
RealNetworks, Inc.
[email-masked]
http://www.helixcommunity.org
http://www.realnetworks.com/products/support/devsupport.html
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic