Subject: [MMUSIC] RTSP: Backwards compatibility feature like keeping destination parameter in Transport header

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:35:38 +0200

Hi,

It seems to be consensus on using version 1.1. Therefore I will start 
asking questions about features that we have kept to have backwards 
compatibility. First out is the source and destination parameters in the 
Transport header. As we have the new and more capable src_addr and 
dest_addr parameters, can we now remove source and destination?

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic