Subject: [MMUSIC] New draft on media handling feature for seamless session mobility

From: "Xu Ming Qiang \(Jo\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:44:16 +0900

We have submitted a draft on the indication of buffer handling feature
in SDP for realizing seamless session mobility. Your suggestions and
comments would be appreciated.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mingqiang-mmusic-session-mobility-attribute-00.txt

>From the abstract:
   Session mobility allows a user to transfer an ongoing communication
   session from one device to another device. Seamless session mobility
   is  very  important  for  real  time  multimedia  applications.  This
   document defines a new buffer handling property attribute in Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) to indicate media handling feature. This
   new attribute will enable seamless transfer of SIP communication
   session from one device to another device without disruption of
   media streams.

Best regards

Xu

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic