Subject: [MMUSIC] hautokorpi-mmusic-sdp-media-content-01

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:47:58 -0400

I'm not sure the main-video is a good idea. It might be better to just be
main. The sdp already says it is video and this way we can use it for say
audio, or smell-o-vision.

Might want to add a value attribute of whiteboard, panel, and moderator

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: "Jani Hautakorpi (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 21:19:54 +0200

> audio, or smell-o-vision.

I agree with you. At this stage, the values of content attribute aren't 
very well thought out. Clearly more work is needed for refining a proper 
value set.

-- 
Jani H.

PS: It's "hautakorpi" :-)