Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft -04 of Comedia over TLS submitted. Ready for WGLC?

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:41:56 -0400

I've just submitted draft -04 of draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls,
"Connection-Oriented Media Transport over the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
Protocol in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)".

Until it appears in the Internet-Drafts directory, you can retrieve it
directly from my web page:
<http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-04.txt> or
<http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~lennox/draft-ietf-mmusic-comedia-tls-04.html>.

I believe the technical work on this is complete, and it's ready for working
group last call.

I'd especially appreciate technical review by experts in TLS and other
aspects of security.

-- 
Jonathan Lennox
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic