Subject: [MMUSIC] CFP Networking 2006

From: "Edmundo Monteiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:32:48 +0100

Sorry for multiple copies
-----

CALL FOR PAPERS Networking2006

2006 IFIP Networking Conference

Organised by
University of Coimbra,
Coimbra,
Portugal

15-19 May 2006
www.dei.uc.pt/Networking2006 

Networking 2006 will be organized by the University of Coimbra, Portugal. It
is the fifth event in a series of International Conferences on Networking,
sponsored by the IFIP Technical Committee on Communication Systems (TC 6).
Previous events were held in Paris (France) in 2000, Pisa (Italy) in 2002,
Athens (Greece) in 2004, and Waterloo (Canada) in 2005.

The main objectives of Networking 2006 are to bring together active and
proficient members of the networking community, from both academia and
industry, to discuss recent advances in this broad and fast-evolving field
of telecommunications, and to highlight key-issues, identify trends and
refresh vision in the field of telecommunications.

The conference objectives will be pursued through highly technical sessions
organized thematically, keynote talks, tutorials offered by invited experts,
as well as through workshops and panel discussions on hot topics. Plenary
sessions with keynote talks or panels will open or close the daily sessions.
The technical sessions will be structured into three tracks:
- Networking Technologies, Services and Protocols 
- Performance of Computer and Communication Networks 
- Mobile and Wireless Communications Systems 

Important dates:
- Full Paper Due: November 20, 2005
- Notification of Acceptance: February 1, 2006
- Final Version Due: February 28, 2006

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic