Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft agenda for Paris

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:35:25 +0100

Here's an initial draft agenda for MMUSIC at the 63rd IETF. Comments,  
corrections or additions to the chairs please.

Cheers,
Colin

======================================================================== 
==========
Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group

CHAIRS: Joerg Ott     <[email-masked]>
         Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

Monday, 1st August 2005 at 14:00-16:00
======================================

14:00 Introduction and Status Update (Chairs)

14:05 RTSP (Westerlund)
       draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-10.txt

14:30 ICE (Rosenberg)
       draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-04.txt

15:10 Requirements for IPsec Negotiation in the SIP Framework (Saito)
       draft-saito-mmusic-ipsec-negotiation-req-00.txt

15:20 Requirement of service provider for the Data Broadcasting  
Service (Choi)
       draft-lkchoi-mmusic-iptvdbs-req-00.txt

15:30 A Congestion Status Precondition for SIP (Alexander)
       draft-alexander-congestion-status-preconditions-00.txt

15:40 Buffer Handling Media Attribute for Seamless Mobility (Qiang)
       draft-mingqiang-mmusic-session-mobility-attribute-00.txt

15:50 End

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:40:55 +0100

AGENDA

14:05 RTSP (Westerlund)

14:30 ICE (Rosenberg)

15:50 SDP Content Attribute (Hautakorpi)
       draft-hautakorpi-mmusic-sdp-media-content-01.txt

16:00 End

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:44:08 -0400

minor point of clarification:

>       draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-04.txt

The draft is -05:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-05.txt

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:50:11 +0200 (MEST)

Now also available (with pointers to all drafts) at

	http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/mmusic/

Also note the minor correction below.

Cheers,
Joerg

> Monday, 1st August 2005 at 14:00-16:00

draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-05.txt

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:16:21 -0500

All

I have some concerns about

draft-alexander-congestion-status-preconditions-00

which is on the MMUSIC agenda tomorrow.

I am unable to attend tomorrow's meeting due to a conflict with Geopriv in 
which I will be talking frequently.

I will fill out a full review shortly regarding this ID

Briefly, I am concerned about:

- how long does the RTP Probe "stay up", taking otherwise valuable 
bandwidth (no advice given)
- how this can be used as a DDOS from two otherwise trustworthy UAs in a 
network or in between networks;
- how this can work at all when RTP packets take potentially different 
routes between source and destination (dual-homing anyone?), therefore a 
false sense of accomplishment will be likely in larger and larger networks;
- I don't understand why the M line codecs are listed (0, 4, 18) when the 
a=des line codec (104 in their examples) is used for probing; I might not 
be up on RTP probing to understand this one yet;
- I don't like the 503 Response use when it isn't a problem with any SIP 
element that caused the error condition;

I hope list discussion will occur *before* this group considers making this 
effort a WG item

cheers,
James

                                 *******************
                 Truth is not to be argued... it is to be presented.