Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated version of RTSP draft

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:33:43 +0200

Hi,

We have now submitted an updated version of the RTSP 1.1 draft. Until it 
becomes availalbe through IETF you can find it here:

http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-10.txt

You can also get a side by side DIFF here:
Warning this is an 1.7 mb large file.
http://standards.ericsson.net/westerlund/diff-rtsp-core-09-10.html

The major changes in this version are:

- Making into RTSP 1.1
- Removing PING and implementing the agreed keep-alive resolution
- Added a chapter on proxies
- Clarfications around changing transport parameters.
- Changed syntax for RTP-Info

This version resolves most of the open issues. However a few does stil 
remain. I also expect review will find a number of smaller issues. 
Please review and send comments to the MMUSIC mailing list.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic