Subject: [MMUSIC] Review team formed for RTSP/2.0

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:22:00 -0600

Folks,

   Based on our open calls during the mmusic wg meetings at IETF 67 &
68, we have formed a review team for RTSP with the main goal of
resolving open issues and getting new revisions out.

   The following people have signed up to be on the review team:
      - Martin Stiemerling (new editor)
      - Chris Steck
      - Dave Singer
      - Henning Schulzrinne
      - Jamie Gordon
      - Magnus Westerlund 
      - Reinaldo Penno
      - Sean Sheedy
      - Magnus Westerlund
      - Jean-Francois Mule

   We plan to have regular calls and will post meeting notes/updates on
spec issues, etc.

Jean-Francois.

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Stephan Wenger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:25:33 -0700

It's good to see Magnus Westerlund twice on this list -- that should  
ensure quality.  But I wonder: when did the cloning happen?  :-)
Stephan

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:05:46 +0200

> ensure quality.  But I wonder: when did the cloning happen?  :-)

Who has talked about cloning? Dual cores, isn't the latest trends. But I 
don't think I ever committed the second instance to this task ;-).

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Desineni, Harikishan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:22:34 -0700

I was under the (wrong?) impression that 2.0 is close to becoming an
RFC. Can somebody please post the list of open issues on this thread?

-Hari

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jean-Francois Mule [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 9:22 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Colin Perkins; Joerg Ott
> Subject: [MMUSIC] Review team formed for RTSP/2.0
> 
> Folks,
>

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:16:34 +0200

> RFC. Can somebody please post the list of open issues on this thread?

This review team is an effort to finish it up. This effort has been 
lingering due to lack of editor and reviewer work. But I have great hope 
that we will be able to make reasonable progress. But I am not willing 
to even make a public guess when we actually will have finished.

The official but not completely up to date list of open issues are 
available at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rtspspec/

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund