Subject: [MMUSIC] File transfer draft, version -01

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:45:58 +0300

Hi:

I have just submitted version -01 of the file transfer draft. This 
version closes all the known open issues and in the authors' opinion, it 
is ready for WGLC. It would be nice if people can review it and post 
comments.

Latest version:
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.html

Diff changes:
http://people.nokia.net/~miguel/drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01-from-00.html

List of changes:

* Usage with a capability query (OPTIONS request in SIP) is described. 
An example of the SDP usage of capability query is added.

* Added text encouraging applications to sanitize the name selector to 
avoid that special characters are (/\*:) are interpreted by the 
operating system.

* Examples changed so that the SDP request MSRP messages to contain  a 
message/cpim wrapper, as the text requires.

* Text added indicating that one file equals one MSRP message (e.g., one 
message/cpim body). This wasn't clear in previous versions.

* Text added indicating that if you chunk, you don't need to wait for a 
200 OK before sending the next chunk. An example has been changed to 
reflect this behavior.

/Miguel
-- 
Please note my new e-mail address: miguel.garcia at nsn.com
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Siemens Networks     Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic