Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer Mechanism to Enable File Transfer
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2007-4-27
	
This document provides a mechanism to negotiate the transfer of one
   or more files between two endpoints by using the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) offer/answer model specified in RFC 3264.  SDP is
   extended to describe the attributes of the files to be transferred.
   The offerer can either describe the files it wants to send, or the
   files it would like to receive.  The answerer can either accept or
   reject the offer separately for each individual file.  The transfer
   of one or more files is initiated after a successful negotiation.
   The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) is defined as the default
   mechanism to actually carry the files between the endpoints.  The
   conventions on how to use MSRP for file transfer are also provided in
   this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic