Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC: Call for agenda items

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:00:41 +0300

Folks,

MMUSIC will be scheduled to meet twice at the Vancouver IETF
(the draft agenda does not yet show when)

Please send agenda requests to the co-chairs, keeping in mind
to

-- refer to the draft you will talk about
-- summarize the issues you intend to address/discuss
-- refer to mailing list discussions and open issues
-- tell us how much time you will need

We will collect the requests are create a draft agenda out
of them.  WG drafts and individual drafts that have seen mailing
list discussion and shown progress will be given preference.

Below are the Internet cut-off dates, just as a reminder.

Thanks,
Joerg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF 
Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:00:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 70th
IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada:

November 12th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
November 12th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT). As always, all initial 
submissions with a
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday,
November 5th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

November  (14:00 UTC/GMT): Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 
and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
by Monday, November 19th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
directory or announced until on or after Monday, December 3rd at 9:00
AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do 
not wait until
the last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the 
Internet-Draft
Submission Tool (IDST) https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi. If 
you are unable to do
so, then you may still submit your Internet-Drafts manually by sending 
them to internet-
[email-masked].  If you are submitting a version -00 WG draft that 
replaces non-WG draft,
then you must submit it manually as the current IDST cannot handle 
replacements.  Please be
sure to state that one draft replaces another in the cover note that 
accompanies your
submission.  Also, please note that the IDST will not accept drafts 
submitted after their
respective cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_70.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic