Subject: [MMUSIC] RFC 5027 on Security Preconditions for Session Description Protocol (SDP) Media Streams

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:06:44 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5027

        Title:      Security Preconditions for Session Description 
                    Protocol (SDP) Media Streams 
        Author:     F. Andreasen, D. Wing
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Characters: 37229
        Updates:    RFC3312
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-securityprecondition-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5027.txt

This document defines a new security precondition for the Session
Description Protocol (SDP) precondition framework described in RFCs
3312 and 4032.  A security precondition can be used to delay session
establishment or modification until media stream security for a
secure media stream has been negotiated successfully.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic