Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft agenda for mmusic meeting at IETF#72 in Dublin

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 10:25:48 -0600

Let Joerg and I know if we missed any requests and if you have comments.
This will be posted today and updated next week.

Jean-Francois

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
Draft Agenda for IETF#72 MMUSIC session
Last Updated: July 11, 2008 17:00 CET
============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
         Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA

FRIDAY, August 1, 2008, 0900-1130 Morning Session I 
------------------------------------
Introduction and progress report		(Chairs, 10)
        - ID status updates
	- Administrivia based on MMUSIC Interim meeting
	- Liaison statements

SDP Media Capability Negotiation		(Roni, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities

ICE TCP						(TBD, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp

NICE						(TBD, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip

SDP image attribute				(Ingemar, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes-

Multiple Packetization Times in SDP		(TBD, 10)
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem

Use of SDP Usage for Circuit-Switched		(TBD, 10)
                     Bearer Connections in PSTN 
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic