Subject: [MMUSIC] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:14:04 +0200

Hi,

I have submitted a new version of our registration draft. It now also 
covers Release 7 of the PSS and MBMS documents. Please provide any 
feedback before the end of the Dublin meeting. After that we are going 
to request AD sponsoring for publication of this document. It is time to 
get this document published and the registrations into the IANA tables.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP and RTSP extensions defined for 3GPP Packet-switched Streaming Service and Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, P. Frojdh
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2008-07-07

The Packet-switched Streaming Service (PSS) and the Multimedia
Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS) defined by 3GPP use SDP and RTSP
with some extensions. This document provides information about these
extensions and registers the RTSP and SDP extensions with IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic