Subject: [MMUSIC] updated "NICE" draft - ICE for non-SIP protocols

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:53:46 -0400

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip-01.txt

I've just submitted an update to the draft formerly known as "NICE" - 
ICE for non-SIP protocols. This draft has been completely rewritten. As 
we discussed on the list, it is now a discussion on the considerations a 
protocol designer has to make when using ICE, what parts to keep, what 
parts are changeable, and defines a target architecture for 
multi-protocol fw/nat traversal which motivates much of the thinking.

Comments welcome.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   499 Thornall St.
Cisco Fellow                                   Edison, NJ 08837
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic