Subject: [MMUSIC] WI-IAT'08 Workshops: Deadline Extended to August 7, 2008

From: "WI-IAT'08" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:09:55 +0900

[Apologies if you receive this more than once]

Papers Due: *** 7 August 2008 ***NEW DEADLINE*** 
Due to repeated requests, the deadline is extended to 7 August 2008.

#####################################################################
           IEEE/WIC/ACM WI-IAT 2008 WORKSHOPS
                     CALL FOR PAPERS
#####################################################################

2008 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI-08)
2008 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT-08)

December 9-12, 2008, Sydney, Australia

Official sites:
http://datamining.it.uts.edu.au/conferences/wi08/   
AND
http://datamining.it.uts.edu.au/conferences/iat08/ 

Mirror sites:
http://maebashi-it.org/wi-iat08/wi08/index.html
AND
http://maebashi-it.org/wi-iat08/iat08/index.html

Sponsored By
IEEE Computer Society
Web Intelligence Consortium (WIC)
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)

########################################################################
All submitted papers will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, 
relevance, significance, and clarity. Accepted papers for workshops 
will be published in the  Workshops Proceedings by the 
IEEE Computer Society Press, which are indexed by EI.
########################################################################

WI-IAT 2008 workshops provide an excellent international forum of scientific research 
and development to explore the fundamental roles as well as practical impacts of 
Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology.  The two main conferences will have 
a joint opening, keynote, reception, and banquet. Attendees only need to register 
for one conference and can attend workshops, sessions, tutorials, panels, exhibits 
and demonstrations across the conferences. 

Note: we will not have a separate workshop registration fee this year
(i.e., only one conference registration covers everything).

+++++++++++++++++++
Workshops
+++++++++++++++++++

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd Workshop on Collective Intelligence in Semantic Web and Social Networks (CISWSN 2008)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.iit.pwr.wroc.pl/~krzysiek/CISWSN.htm
Jason J. Jung [[email-masked]]
Tudor Groza [[email-masked]]
Hak Lae Kim [haklae.kim@ deri.org]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Web Information Retrieval Support Systems (WIRSS 2008)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://uxlab.cs.mun.ca/wirss2008/
Orland Hoeber [[email-masked]]
Yiyu Yao [[email-masked]]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Web Personalization, Reputation and Recommender Systems (WPRRS 2008)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wprrs08.fit.qut.edu.au/
Yue Xu [[email-masked]]

----------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Intelligent Web Interaction (IWI 2008)
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://ymd.ex.nii.ac.jp/ws/iwi/08/
Tsuyoshi MURATA [[email-masked]]
Seiji YAMADA [[email-masked]]

-----------------------------------------------
Workshop on Intelligent E-government (IEG 2008)
-----------------------------------------------
http://management.dlut.edu.cn/WI-IAT'08_IEG/index.htm
Dr Ning Wang [[email-masked]]
Dr Xin Ye [[email-masked]]
Dr Liming Zhu [[email-masked]]
Dr Shaobo Ji [[email-masked]]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on New Computing Paradigms for Web Intelligence meet Brain Informatics (WImBI 2008)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wi-consortium.org/wimbi08/
Peng (Paul) Wen [[email-masked]]

------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Fuzzy Logic On the Web (FLOW 2008)
------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.cwi.ugent.be/flow2008/
Stijn Heymans [email:[email-masked]]
Ghent University [[email-masked]]
Martine De Cock [[email-masked]]
Dirk Vermeir [[email-masked]]
Elie Sanchez [[email-masked]]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop on Natural Language Processing and Ontology Engineering (NLPOE 2008)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://icl.pku.edu.cn/proceedings/NLPOEworkshop/
Sui Zhifang [[email-masked]]
Liu Yao [[email-masked]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop on Web Intelligence & Intelligent Agent Technology in eLearning (TUMAS-A 2008)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://adenu.ia.uned.es/workshops/wi-iat08/tumasa08
Jesus G. Boticario [[email-masked]]
Olga C. Santos [[email-masked]]
Rafael Calvo [[email-masked]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Computational Social Networks (IWCSN 2008)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.softcomputing.net/~csn/
Vaclav Snasel [[email-masked]]
Ajith Abraham [[email-masked]]
James Peters [[email-masked]]
Aboul Ella Hassanien [[email-masked]]
Gerald Schaefer [[email-masked]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop on Optimization-based Data Mining and Web Intelligence (ODM 2008)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.feds.ac.cn/three/WebIntelligence.mht
Yong Shi [[email-masked]]
Jing He [[email-masked]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Second International Workshop on Human Aspects in Ambient Intelligence: Agent Technology, Human-Oriented Knowledge and Applications (HAAI 2008)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.few.vu.nl/~treur/HAI08wsCfP.htm
Jan Treur [[email-masked]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on E-Commerce, Business, and Services (ECBS 2009)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.uow.edu.au/~quan/ECBS/index.html
Takayuki Ito [[email-masked]]

-----------------------------------------------------------
Workshop on P2P Computing and Autonomous Agents (P2P 2008)
-----------------------------------------------------------
http://faculty.kfupm.edu.sa/ICS/helmy/P2PAA08/index.htm
Tarek Helmy [[email-masked]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction (ADMI 2008)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.agentmining.org/admi08/
Longbing CAO [[email-masked]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workshop on Logics for Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (WLIAMAS 2008)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.comp.mq.edu.au/conferences/wliamas08
Mehmet A Orgun [[email-masked]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 3rd IEEE International Workshop on Data Mining in Bioinformatics (IEEE DMB 2008)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dmb08.biomap.org
Amandeep S. Sidhu [[email-masked]]

-----------------------------
2008 WI-IAT Doctoral Workshop
-----------------------------
http://www.roughsets.org/WI-IAT2008/DoctoralWS.html
Marcin Szczuka [[email-masked]]
Ryszard Kowlaczyk [[email-masked]]
Hui Wang [[email-masked]]
Xiaohui Tao [[email-masked]]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On-Line Submissions and Publication
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paper submissions should be limited to a maximum of 4 pages in the IEEE 2-column format; 
the same as the camera-ready format (see the Author Guidelines at ftp://pubftp.computer.org/press/outgoing/proceedings/instruct.pdf).
All submitted papers will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of 
technical quality, relevance, significance, and clarity.

Please use the Submission Form on the WI’08 or IAT'08 website to submit your papers for Workshops. 
Accepted papers will be published in the workshops proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Press that are indexed by EI. Each workshops paper 
will be allocated 4 pages in the proceedings and will have an oral presentation.

All co-authors will be notified at all time, for the submission, notification, and confirmation 
on the attendance. Submitting a paper to the workshops means that, if the paper is accepted, at least one author should attend the workshops to present the paper. 

A selected number of accepted papers will be expanded and revised for inclusion in 
Web Intelligence and Agent Systems: An International Journal or in Annual Review of Intelligent Informatics (http://wi-consortium.org/).

More detailed instructions and the On-Line Submission Form can be found at 
http://datamining.it.uts.edu.au/conferences/wi08/?page_id=5  OR
http://datamining.it.uts.edu.au/conferences/iat08/?page_id=6 

++++++++++++++++
Important Dates
++++++++++++++++

 * Workshop paper submission: 7 August, 2008 ***NEW DEADLINE***
 * Author notification: September 3, 2008
 * Conference dates: December 9-12, 2008

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Workshop Co-Chairs
++++++++++++++++++++++++

  * Yuefeng Li, Queensland University of Technology, Australia (Email: [email-masked])
  * Gabriella Pasi, University of Milano, Italy (Email: [email-masked])

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic