Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : J. Goldberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
(NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
procedures.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic