Subject: [MMUSIC] IETF#72 mmusic wg agenda and request for slides

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:50:47 -0600

A minor update to the mmusic wg agenda has been posted at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/mmusic.html

Please send slides to Joerg and myself by 7:30pm today.

Jean-Francois.

--- ============================================================
--- Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
--- Agenda for IETF#72 MMUSIC session
--- Last Updated: July 31, 2008 11:40am CET
--- ============================================================

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
         Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

FRIDAY, August 1, 2008, 0900-1130 Morning Session I
ROOM: Convention 2

AGENDA
Introduction and progress report                (Chairs, 10)
        - ID status updates
        - Administrivia based on MMUSIC Interim meeting
        - Liaison statements

SDP image attribute                             (Ingemar Johansson, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-mmusic-image-attributes

SDP Media Capability Negotiation                (Roni Even, 15)
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-05

ICE TCP                                         (Dan Wing, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp

NICE                                            (Dan Wing, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenberg-mmusic-ice-nonsip

Use of SDP Usage for Circuit-Switched           (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)
Bearer Connections in PSTN
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-cs

RTSP and RTSP NAT                               (Magnus Westerlund, 20)
 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-01
   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-07
   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-18

Multiple Packetization Times in SDP             (chairs, 10)
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic