Subject: [MMUSIC] Coupling imageattr and config/sprop-parameter-set

From: Kyunghun Jung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:39:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

The last possibility of matching imageattr and config/sprop-parameter-set
might be as follows.

In this case, the role of imageattr will be rather limited. (negotiation
-> designation)

m=video 49154 RTP/AVPF 97 98 99

b=AS:48

b=RS:0

b=RR:2500

a=rtpmap:97 MP4V-ES/90000

a=imageattr:97 [x=x1,y=y1]

a=fmtp:97 profile-level-id=a; \
config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_1

a=rtpmap:98 MP4V-ES/90000

a=imageattr:98 [x=x2,y=y2]

a=fmtp:98 profile-level-id=b; \

config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_2

a=rtpmap:99 MP4V-ES/90000

a=imageattr:99 [x=x3,y=y3]

a=fmtp:99 profile-level-id=c; \

config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_3

Comments on these possibilities will be welcomed.

Sincerely yours,

Kyunghun Jung

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Kyunghun Jung<[email-masked]> E5(??)/Global Standards & Research Lab./Samsung Electronics
Date : 2008-07-30 09:01 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: RE: [MMUSIC] [AVT] spatial-resolution parameter for RFC 3984bis

Thank you Mr. Even Roni for the information.

We would like to ask experts in MMUSIC and AVT to pay a special interest
to the relationship

between imageattr and config/sprop-parameter-set. How to stack the set of
information in the SDP offer

will influence the session setup.

For example, suppose imageattr specifies image sizes over multiple levels.
The following form might be necessary.

m=video 49154 RTP/AVPF 99

b=AS:48

b=RS:0

b=RR:2500

a=rtpmap:99 MP4V-ES/90000

a=imageattr:99 [x=x1,y=y1] [x=x2,y=y2] [x=x3,y=y3]

a=fmtp:99 profile-level-id=a; \
config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_1

a=fmtp:99 profile-level-id=b; \

config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_2

a=fmtp:99 profile-level-id=c; \

config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_3

In case imageattr specifies image sizes within a single level.

a=imageattr:99 [x=x1,y=y1] [x=x2,y=y2] [x=x3,y=y3]

a=fmtp:99 profile-level-id=8

a=fmtp:99 config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_1

a=fmtp:99 config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_2

a=fmtp:99 config=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_3

The above forms are only basic possibilities and more systematic design and
suggestion are

requested from MMUSIC and AVT experts.

Have a nice meeting at Dublin!

Kyunghun Jung

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Even, Roni<[email-masked]>
Date : 2008-07-30 00:13 (GMT+09:00)
Title : RE: [MMUSIC] [AVT] spatial-resolution parameter for RFC 3984bis

Hi,

First of all, ITU-T documents in pdf format are free at

http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC/e

As for custom format inH.263. RFC 4629 section 8.1.1 had the custom

resolution, no relation to specific level.

CUSTOM: Specifies the MPI (Minimum Picture Interval) for a

custom-defined resolution.  The custom parameter receives three

comma-separated values, Xmax, Ymax, and MPI.  The Xmax and Ymax

parameters describe the number of pixels in the X and Y axis and

must be evenly divisible by 4.  The permissible values for MPI are

integer values from 1 to 32, which correspond to a maximum frame

rate of 30/(1.001 *the specified value).

Also note the next sentence

A system that declares support of a specific MPI for one of the

resolutions SHALL also implicitly support a lower resolution with

the same MPI.

Roni Even

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic