Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC WG milestones updated

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:59:23 -0600

Check http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/mmusic-charter.html

let us know if you have any comments and if we missed any WG item.

Joerg and Jean-Francois.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:12:17 +0200

> let us know if you have any comments and if we missed any WG item.

Regarding:

Dec 2009    Submit revised RTSP spec for Proposed or Draft Standard (as
appropriate)

Currently, the existing ID can't go to anything else than Proposed. Thus
we could remove the "or draft standard (as appropriate)" part.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------