Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: I-D Action:draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:18:48 +0200

We have submitted a new version of the misc-cap draft. Changes are only in the dates to keep the draft alive as we could not recollect any open technical items. In case we have forgotten to address your comments or concerns, please let us know.

Simo 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] 
>[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext 
>[email-masked]
>Sent: 09 July, 2009 02:30
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D Action:draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-01.txt 
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>	Title           : Miscellaneous Capabilities 
>Negotiation in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
>	Author(s)       : M. Garcia, et al.
>	Filename        : draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-01.txt
>	Pages           : 15
>	Date            : 2009-07-08
>
>SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism 
>framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport 
>protocols and attributes.  This framework has been extended 
>with a Media capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows 
>endpoints to negotiate additional media-related capabilities.  
>This negotiation is embedded into the widely-used SDP 
>offer/answer procedures.
>
>This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to 
>allow endpoints to negotiate a number of miscellaneous SDP 
>capabilities.
>In particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate 
>media titles ("i=" line for each media), connection data ("c=" 
>line), and media bandwidth ("b=" line).
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-mis
>c-cap-01.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
>reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
>version of the Internet-Draft.
>

W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1nYXJjaWEtbW11c2ljLXNkcC1taXNjLWNhcC0wMS50eHQNCg==