Subject: [MMUSIC] draft agenda for MMUSIC WG meeting at IETF 75

From: "Jean-Francois Mule" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:44:19 -0600

Hi,

  I just posted a draft agenda for the MMUSIC WG meeting at IETF#75 at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09jul/agenda/mmusic.html 
A txt version is provided below.

  Let Joerg and I know how this looks and if we missed your request.
For those of you who had special requests due to conflicts with other WG
sessions, double-check.

Thanks,
Joerg and Jean-Francois.

--- ============================================================
--- Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) Working Group
--- DRAFT Agenda for IETF#75 MMUSIC WG Meeting
--- Last Updated: July 15, 2009
--- ============================================================

THURSDAY, July 30, 2009, 0900-1130 Morning Session I
Room: Congresshall C

CHAIRS:  Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
         Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>

AGENDA
Introduction and progress report          (Chairs, 10)

1) RTSP-related Drafts
RTSP 2.0                                  (Magnus Westerlund, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22

RTSP NAT                                   (Magnus Westerlund, 5)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-08

Fast Content Switching with RTSP 2.0       (Thorsten Lohmar, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-einarsson-mmusic-rtsp-macuri-02

SIP/SDP Overlap with RTSP                  (Jan Lindquist, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lindquist-mmusic-sip-rtsp-00

2) SDP Attributes

SDP Connectivity Capability (CCAP)         (H. Kaplan,
                                            M. Boucadair, 15)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mmusic-ccap-00
                               
SDP Attribute for Maximum Media Sources    (Jonathan Lennox, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-max-sources-00

Media Source Selection in SDP              (Jonathan Lennox, 20)
 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-00

SDP Extensions for audio over PSTN CS bearers 
                                           (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-01

Misc Capability Negotiation in SDP         (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-01