Subject: [MMUSIC] Non - Aggregation

From: Mohammad Alam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:08:14 +0530 (IST)

Hi
I am implementing RTSP server in my application. I want to support non - aggregation in my server. There is non-aggregation example in sec 14.1of RFC 2326. I want to implement the same. (eg. for 2 media. there should be 2 SETUP, 2 PLAY and 2 TEARDOWN with different session IDs)
1) I want to know what are the changes to be made in sdp.2) How can I have different session IDs for different media. 
alam

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/

---

From: "Jaehwan Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:04:20 +0900

Hi Alam,

1/ no change in the sdp.

2/ The decision is made by player. If player uses the same session id in
the second SETUP), server will think of it as aggregated control.
Therefore, player should not send session id even in the second SETUP.

In fact, 2326 has some ambiguity for this, therefore, you can read also
2326bis draft.

Regards,

Jaehwan

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mohammad Alam
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 1:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] Non - Aggregation

Hi

I am implementing RTSP server in my application. I want to support non -

aggregation in my server. There is non-aggregation example in sec 14.1

of RFC 2326. I want to implement the same. (eg. for 2 media. there 

should be 2 SETUP, 2 PLAY and 2 TEARDOWN with different session IDs)

1) I want to know what are the changes to be made in sdp.

2) How can I have different session IDs for different media. 

alam

________________________________

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out 
Yahoo! Buzz
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_buzz_1/*http:/in.buzz.yahoo.com/> .