Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated MMUSIC Agenda

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:07:32 +0200

Greetings

We have shuffled a few agenda items around and uploaded a new MMUSIC 
agenda at

      http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/mmusic.htm

See below as well.

Regards

     Miguel & Flemming

IETF-80, Prague

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) WG

==================================================

*** AGENDA ***

Chairs: Miguel Garcia ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>)

Flemming Andreasen ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>)

FRIDAY, April 1, 2011, 9:00--11:30 (Barcelona/Berlin)

-----------------------------------------------------

9:00--9:15 Introduction and Status Update (Chairs, 15)

9:15--9:30 Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up 
Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The 
Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) (Veikkolainen, 15)

Title and Bandwidth Capabilities Negotiation in the Session Description 
(Veikkolainen)

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-06 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-06>

draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01>

9:30--09:45 ICE Updated Offer Problematic (Stach, 15)

draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00>

09:45-09:55 Media level ice-options SDP attribute (Petit-Huguenin, 10)

draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-00>

09:55-10:10 Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation 
for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP) (Fairhurst, Perkins, 15)

draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-07 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-07>

10:10-10:20 Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media 
Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP) (Loreto, 10)

draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07>

10:20-10:30 Grouping of Adjacent Media in the Session Description 
Protocol (Jennings, 10)

draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-03 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-03>

10:30-10:40 The Session Description Protocol (SDP) 'trafficclass' 
Attribute (Polk, 10)

draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01>

10:40-10:55 SDP attribute to signal parallax (Greevenbosch, 15)

Signal 3D format (Greevenbosh)

draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00>

draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00>

10:55-11:10 Temporal Interleaving Attribute in the Session Description 
Protocol (Begen, 15)

Redundancy Grouping Semantics in the Session Description Protocol (Begen)

draft-begen-mmusic-temporal-interleaving-01 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-mmusic-temporal-interleaving-01>

draft-begen-mmusic-redundancy-grouping-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-mmusic-redundancy-grouping-00>

11:10--11:20 TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment 
(ICE) (Keranen, 10)

draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-12 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-12>

11:20--11:30 Wrap-up