Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for Prague (IETF-80)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:17:11 -0400

Greetings

We have just uploaded the *draft* MMUSIC agenda for IETF-80 in Prague, 
which you can see at

     http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/mmusic.htm

as well as below. Please take a look and let us know if you have any 
questions or comments.

Thanks

         Flemming & Miguel

IETF-80, Prague

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) WG

==================================================

*** DRAFT AGENDA ***

Chairs: Miguel Garcia ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>)

Flemming Andreasen ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>)

FRIDAY, April 1, 2011, 9:00--11:30 (Barcelona/Berlin)

-----------------------------------------------------

9:00--9:15 Introduction and Status Update (Chairs, 15)

9:15--9:20 Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up 
Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The 
Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) (Veikkolainen, 5)

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-06 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-06>

9:20--9:30 Title and Bandwidth Capabilities Negotiation in the Session 
Description (Veikkolainen, 10)

draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01>

9:30--9:45 TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment 
(ICE) (Keranen, 15)

draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-12 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-12>

9:45--10:00 ICE Updated Offer Problematic (Elwell, 15)

draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00>

10:00-10:10 Media level ice-options SDP attribute (Petit-Huguenin, 10)

draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-00>

10:10-10:25 Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation 
for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP) (Fairhurst, 15)

draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-07 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-07>

10:25-10:35 Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media 
Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP) (Loreto, 10)

draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07>

10:35-10:45 Grouping of Adjacent Media in the Session Description 
Protocol (Begen, 10)

draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-03 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-03>

10:45-10:55 The Session Description Protocol (SDP) 'trafficclass' 
Attribute (Polk, 10)

draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-01>

10:55-11:10 SDP attribute to signal parallax (Greevenbosch, 15)

Signal 3D format (Greevenbosh)

draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00>

draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00>

11:10-11:25 Temporal Interleaving Attribute in the Session Description 
Protocol (Begen, 15)

Redundancy Grouping Semantics in the Session Description Protocol (Begen)

draft-begen-mmusic-temporal-interleaving-01 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-mmusic-temporal-interleaving-01>

draft-begen-mmusic-redundancy-grouping-00 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-mmusic-redundancy-grouping-00>