Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : J. Goldberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-10.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
(NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:07:02 +0100

Hi,

A diff from previous version are here:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-10

The changes in this version are mostly in the category, small fixes
editorial or content to make the document ready for a WG last call. So
updated references, checked that it followed procedure for the
mechanisms reference etc.

There is one significant change in this version compared to the previous
one, namely section 8: Fallback. This is new but I realized in my review
that we appears to need to discuss this topic and the default
destination candidate in ICE.

So please provide feedback on this.

Cheers

Magnus

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------