Subject: [MMUSIC] Upload of draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format

From: Bert Greevenbosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:00:19 +0800

Hello all,

I have uploaded an individual draft
"draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format".

The draft concerns streaming in 3D. More precisely, it defines a new
3dFormat attribute in SDP, which is used to signal the format of streamed
stereoscopic 3D video. It includes signalling for various frame packing
styles, multicast of left and right views, and 2D + auxiliary data.

The draft can be accessed under the following link:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format/

I look forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Bert

---

Bert Greevenbosch M.Sc.

Senior Research and Standardisation Engineer

email: [email-masked]

telephone: +86-755-28978088

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

Building F1 / Floor 8

Huawei Industrial Base

Bantian Longgang

Shenzhen  518129

P.R. China

****************************************************************************
***

This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained here in any way (including, but
not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination)
by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you
receive this email in error, please notify the sender by phone or email
immediately and delete it!

****************************************************************************
**

---

From: Linyi Tian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:54:34 +0800

Hi, All

I think the topic is interesting and the MMusic Folks could help to improve.

Cheers,

Linyi

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Bert Greevenbosch
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] Upload of draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format

Hello all,

Best regards,

Bert

---

Bert Greevenbosch M.Sc.

Building F1 / Floor 8

Huawei Industrial Base

Bantian Longgang

Shenzhen  518129

P.R. China