Subject: [MMUSIC] Agenda requests for IETF 81 Quebec city

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:59:45 +0200

All,

We are getting close to IETF 81 in Quebec City, and we need to start 
drafting the agenda for MMUSIC. If you want to request a time slot for 
discussing an item, please send an e-mail to Flemming and myself, including:

- Topic to be discussed
- Amount of time requested
- Reference to existing (or expected) draft.

While the chairs will make the best to accommodate all requests, please 
bear in mind that the face to face meeting time is a scarce resource. As 
such, we will prioritize controversial issues that could not be solved in 
the mailing list and chartered work. We also encourage people to post 
issues on the mailing list in advance to stimulate the discussions, make 
the draft advertised, and solve as many issues as possible on the mailing 
list.

Thanks,

      Flemming and Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain