Subject: [MMUSIC] Submission of draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:19:14 +0200

Hi,

we have just submitted a new version of the miscellaneous capabilities 
negotiation in SDP draft. Here is the link:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps/

This is an evolution of previous drafts, namely:
draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap, and
draft garcia-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap.

In previous versions of this draft, we define an icap and bcap 
attributes. We have now added a ccap attribute, whose purpose is to 
negotiate c= line capabilities. The main use case behind this capability 
is to be able to offer media streams over Circuit-Switched bearers 
(draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs) or over regular RTP.

We also want to note that earlier versions of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs 
discussed the negotiation of CS and RTP media streams, and they defined 
this ccap attribute, so, if you read one of those earlier versions, the 
text may sound quite familiar to you.

As usually, the authors are looking for comments.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain