Subject: [MMUSIC] Three SDP extensions drafts. Reviewers needed

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:09:53 +0200

Hi,

We have received requests to review three Internet-Drafts that are 
extending SDP. We would like to get a few volunteers who can take a look 
at those drafts and verify that the SDP usage is correct, so are the 
examples, extensibility, IANA considerations sections (if applicable), etc.

These are the drafts_

- SIPREC protocol (Sections 6.2 and 7.5):
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-00.txt

- AVTEXT Client to mixer audio level (Sections 4 and 7).
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtext-client-to-mixer-audio-level-04.txt

- AVTEXT Mixer to client audio level (Sections 5 and 7).
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtext-mixer-to-client-audio-level-04.txt

We have been asked to provide comments asap, as soon as this week (at 
least for the AVTEXT drafts). If you are interested in review them and 
got a bit of spare time, please contact Flemming and myself.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain