Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 02:41:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)       : Miguel A. Garcia-Martin
                          Simo Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-08-22

   This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
   bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-07.txt

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:12:10 +0000

Hello,
We've submitted a new version of the draft to prevent expiration. Stay tuned for another update within a couple of days which will address Paul Kyzivat's and Flemming's comments.

Simo

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext [email-masked]
Sent: 22 August, 2011 12:41
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-07.txt

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-07.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt