Subject: [MMUSIC] Request for review: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:49:03 +0200

I have attempted to synthesize a possible solution to the "multiple 
media types on one RTP session" problem that was discussed in Quebec 
City. I feel that it is urgent for RTCWEB to get this issue to a point 
where we have consensus on where we're going in the short term, so 
apologies in advance if I seem to be rushing things.

Feedback (including on how to process this) is VERY welcome!

                     Harald Alvestrand

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 17 Aug 2011 01:48:18 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP Grouping for Single RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-08-17

    This document describes an extension to the Session Description
    Protocol (SDP) to describe RTP sessions where media of multiple top
    level types, for example audio and video, are carried in the same RTP
    session.

    This document is presented to the RTCWEB, AVTCORE and MMUSIC WGs for
    consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-01.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt