Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:49:07 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions for Media Titles and Media
Bandwidth Capability Negotiations as Proposed Standard", set due date
to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions for audio media streams over
Circuit- Switched bearers as Proposed Standard", set due date to
December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit revised RTSP spec for Proposed Standard",
set due date to December 2012 from December 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to classify traffic as
Proposed Standard", set due date to February 2013 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions for duplicated streams as
Proposed Standard", set due date to February 2013 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP considerations for G.723 Annex A and
G.729 Annex B as Proposed Standard", set due date to February 2013
from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit Considerations for using SDP offer/answer
with middleboxes for Informational", set due date to March 2013 from
March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2013 from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extension for cross session stream
identification as Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2013 from
March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as
Proposed Standard.", set due date to April 2013 from April 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit a document describing current practices in
hosted NAT traversal as Informational", set due date to April 2013
from April 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed
media streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to June 2013 from
June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit RTSP NAT considerations draft as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to July 2013 from January 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit a revision of ICE (RFC 5245) as Proposed
Standard", set due date to July 2013 from July 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/charter/