Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 12:54:54 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions for duplicated streams as
Proposed Standard", set due date to July 2013 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP considerations for G.723 Annex A and
G.729 Annex B as Proposed Standard", set due date to July 2013 from
February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit a document describing current practices in
hosted NAT traversal as Informational", set due date to July 2013 from
April 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to classify traffic as
Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2013 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed
media streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to September 2013
from June 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit Considerations for using SDP offer/answer
with middleboxes for Informational", set due date to October 2013 from
March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as
Proposed Standard", set due date to November 2013 from March 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as
Proposed Standard.", set due date to November 2013 from April 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extension for cross session stream
identification as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2013
from March 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/charter/