Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:48:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how Interactive Connectivity Establishment
   (ICE) is used with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer
   and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/