Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-ivov-mmusic-multiple-sources-00

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:57:21 -0400

I have one question about this draft:

Section 2.1 says:

    Unless an endpoint detects the corresponding max-ssrc or upper level
    protocol indicators that a remote peer can actually handle multiple
    streams within a single "m=" line, it MUST assume that such support
    is unavailable.

But the example in section 2 only uses max-ssrc for video, not audio. 
Does that mean that only one audio stream should be used in the example?

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:02:55 +0200

> Does that mean that only one audio stream should be used in the example?

Good question. The lack of max-ssrc for audio was not intentional but I 
think it would be legal and it would indeed mean that a maximum of one 
SSRC is allowed for that "m=" line.

Emil
-- 
https://jitsi.org