Subject: [MMUSIC] Updated the draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp draft

From: James Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:42:55 -0500

MMUSIC

I have updated the trafficclass label attribute draft per the WG's 
feedback out of the Orlando meeting. I don't believe there is 
anything controversial remaining in this draft in its present state, 
and I consider the draft done - barring additional feedback.

James

++++++++++
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session 
Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Session Description Protocol (SDP) 
'trafficclass' Attribute
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                           Subha Dhesikan
                           Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
    This document proposes a new Session Description Protocol (SDP)
    attribute to identify the traffic class a session is requesting
    in its offer/answer exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/