Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02.txt

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:50:17 -0700

Hello All

  An updated version of the draft showcasing SDP examples for the most
common WebRTC use-cases has be submitted.

I would recommend PDF version since that shows embedded images.

Please let us know your thoughts.

Cheers
Suhas

Filename:        draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp
Revision:        02
Title:           SDP for the WebRTC
Creation date:   2013-07-12
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 64
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) [WEBRTC] working group is
   charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio,video and data between two peers' web
   browsers.  With in the WebRTC framework, Session Description protocol
   (SDP) [RFC4566] is used for negotiating session capabilities between
   the peers.  Such a negotiataion happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer
   exchange mechanism described in the RFC 3264 [RFC3264].

   This document serves a introductory purpose in describing the role of
   SDP for the most common WebRTC use-cases.

   This SDP examples provided in this document is still a work in
   progress, but aims to align closest to the evolving standards.

The IETF Secretariat