Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 05:29:28 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit RTSP NAT considerations draft as a Proposed
Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SDP considerations for G.723 Annex A and
G.729 Annex B as Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit a document describing current practices in
hosted NAT traversal as Informational", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit UDPTL over DTLS as Proposed Standard",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed
media streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to November 2014
from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extension for cross session stream
identification as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2014
from May 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit a framework for SDP attributes when
multiplexing as Proposed Standard", set due date to December 2014 from
May 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as
Proposed Standard.", set due date to January 2015 from December 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit Trickle ICE as Proposed Standard", set due
date to January 2015 from April 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit SIP usage for Trickle ICE as Proposed
Standard", set due date to February 2015 from April 2014, added
draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to classify traffic as
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2015 from March 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2015 from June 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit a revision of ICE (RFC 5245) as Proposed
Standard", set due date to April 2015 from May 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/charter/