Subject: [MMUSIC] ICE Tutorial

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 18:48:16 -0500

Hello all,

Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) is a standard that allows 
endpoints to establish connectivity with each other across the Internet, 
even in the presence of NATs and firewalls, and has become prevalent 
with the deployment of WebRTC. However, its inner workings are not 
always well understood.

We could have come up with a simpler, easier-to-understand protocol, but 
we ran out of time, so Justin, Pal, Brandon and I have decided to simply 
explain how the existing protocol works.

Come join us at 11:00 in State where we attempt to shed light on this 
fundamental, yet mysterious protocol.

See you then!

Pal, Brandon, Justin and Emil

---

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:00:32 -0500

More on timing:

The tutorial is taking place at 11:00am tomorrow morning (Monday) in State.

Emil

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Emil Ivov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> even in the presence of NATs and firewalls, and has become prevalent with
> the deployment of WebRTC. However, its inner workings are not always well
> understood.
>
> We could have come up with a simpler, easier-to-understand protocol, but we
> ran out of time, so Justin, Pal, Brandon and I have decided to simply

-- 
https://jitsi.org