Subject: [MMUSIC] Virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 15:30:25 -0700

I'm sending this message to the mmusic and dispatch lists, but all 
discussion should take place on the SLIM list.

I've created a Doodle poll to set a time and date for a virtual 
Bar-BoF for SLIM.

To follow up on the SLIM face-to-face discussion in Dallas, this 
virtual bar-BoF provides an opportunity for further discussion with a 
goal of gaining consensus on moving forward with a charter.

In particular:
    (1) Are there objections to the current proposed charter wording, 
or is it acceptable?
    (2) Are there objections to moving forward on this basis?

Please participate in the Doodle poll to select the time/date, and 
then in the virtual Bar-BoF.

http://doodle.com/ryuai9ieqxi7hue2

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
I loathe housework.  You make beds, wash dishes
-- and six months later you have to start all over again.
                                           --Joan Rivers