Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #18 (rfc4566bis): 4566bis: Should the source-level attributes defined in 5576 be included in the same table structure in the IANA registry?

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 14:47:20 -0000

#18: 4566bis: Should the source-level attributes defined in 5576 be included in
the same table structure in the IANA registry?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 -15 is addressing this issue.

-- 
-------------------------------+--------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  enhancement       |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major             |  Component:  rfc4566bis
   Version:                    |   Severity:  Active WG Document
Resolution:  fixed             |   Keywords:
-------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/18#comment:2>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>