Subject: [MMUSIC] 1 week WGLC on 4572-update-08

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 17:43:48 -0500

Greetings

Given the changes in the latest version of draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update 
compared to the previously WGLC'ed version, we are hereby issuing a WGLC 
on draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-08:

     https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-08.txt

Given the extensive discussion of the changes already, the WGLC will be 
for 1 week. If you have any comments on the document, please provide 
those to the authors and the MMUSIC list no later than Friday December 
9, 2016.

If you have read the document and do not have any comments on it, we 
would appreciate hearing that as well.

Thanks

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 15:00:27 +1100

On 3 December 2016 at 09:43, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> compared to the previously WGLC'ed version, we are hereby issuing a WGLC on
> draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-08:

Ship it.