Subject: [MMUSIC] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 05:25:40 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please add a reference on first mention of UTF-8.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:36:40 +0000

Hi Alexey,

Thank You for your review! Please see inline.

I will add a reference.

Just to verify, it shall be a reference to the unicode standard of the
unicode consortium?

    "The Unicode Consortium. The Unicode Standard, Version 10.0.0,
(Mountain View, CA: The Unicode Consortium, 2017. ISBN 978-1-936213-16-0)
     http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode10.0.0/"

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:11:26 +0100

Hi Christer,

>      http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode10.0.0/"

No, RFC 3629, which is an Internet Standard.

Best Regards,
Alexey

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:16:11 +0000

Hi,

>No, RFC 3629, which is an Internet Standard.

Gotha. Thanks!

Regards,

Christer