Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 23:38:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-19.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2018-04-01

Abstract:
   This document describes Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/
   Answer procedures for carrying out Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) between the agents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 23:41:02 -0700

Version 19 addresses all the editorial comments from Flemming's review.
 Still to do is the issues reported by Flemming, currently being discussed
on the mailing list

Cheers
Suhas

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 11:38 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer
> procedures for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>