Subject: [MMUSIC] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 05:34:45 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-49: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe also briefly say in the abstract how/why RFC7941 is updated.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 18:44:44 +0000

Hi Mirja,

Thank You for the review! Please see inline.

> Maybe also briefly say in the abstract how/why RFC7941 is updated.

I'll look into that :)

Regards,

Christer