Subject: [MOBILE-IP] draft-hiller-cdma2000-AAA-00.txt

From: Roberto Winkler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:01:46 +0200

I haven't seen the announcement for this draft and cannot locate it. Can
anybody help me ?

Thanks

Roberto

Roberto Winkler
Senior Researcher
Fondazione Ugo Bordoni
Via B. Castiglione, 59
00142 Rome Italy

tel +39 0654803411
fax. +39 0654804404
e-mail [email-masked]

---

From: Tom Hiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:04:18 -0500

Hi,

The cdma2000 wireless data group TR45.6 of the TIA put together a draft of
general requirements for AAA, as well as for AAA and Mobile IP.  The final
effort to write a group document took us up to various deadlines and I did not
have time to fix a couple of template problems. The draft was submitted to the
IETF in time, but I suspect it was not posted as per usual due to the formatting
problem.  So, for the time being,  we have placed a copy at:

http://www.bell-labs.com/~mccap/draft-hiller-cdma2000-AAA-00.txt

This version reads just fine from a browser. These requirements have been
included in the AAA WG's requirements matrix as well.  I will resubmit this
draft with the formatting repaired when the gate to submit re-opens.

Thanks,
Tom Hiller