Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Implementation for Linux

From: Morgan Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:06:30 +0200

Question: Where can I find a Mobile Ip implementation (MH) for Linux?  I have tried to compile the software distributed by State University of New York, Abhijit Dixit and Vipul Gupta and it was unsusccesful. This software is very old, 1996, and I am now looking for a software that is more up to date! 

Best regards 
Morgan Lindström 
Network Management

---

From: Tom Weckström <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:33:01 +0300

Hello,

Check out Dynamics - HUT Mobile IP from the Helsinki University of
Technology and Dynamics group. Dynamics - HUT Mobile IP works on Linux
2.2.x kernels without any specific kernel patches.
We are currently finishing the system for the next version, v0.6, which
I hope will be released quite soon.

The URL for Dynamics web site is:

http://www.cs.hut.fi/Research/Dynamics/

Best regards,
                Tom

> Morgan Lindström wrote:
>
> Question: Where can I find a Mobile Ip implementation (MH) for Linux?
> I have tried to compile the software distributed by State University
> of New York, Abhijit Dixit and Vipul Gupta and it was unsusccesful.
> This software is very old, 1996, and I am now looking for a software
> that is more up to date!
>
> Best regards
> Morgan Lindström
> Network Management
>
>

--
        Tom Weckström           Dynamics group
                                Helsinki University of Technology
                                [email-masked]
                                http://www.cs.hut.fi/Research/Dynamics/