Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Revised Agenda - IETF46

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:17:25 -0500

IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts WG (mobileip)

Thursday November 11, 0900-1130  Morning Sessions I
---------------------------------------------------

  5 Mins        Agenda Bashing
  10 Mins       Intro and status
  15 Mins       IP Mobility Support for IPv4 Revised - Charles Perkins
                (draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-00.txt)
  20 Mins       Mobile IP Based Tunneling Protocol for The Third
                Generation Wireless Network - Rajesh Bhalla/Yingchun
                Xu (draft-ietf-mobileip-3Gwireless-ext-00.txt)
  20 Mins       Mobile IP Authentication, Authorization, and
                Accounting Requirements - C.Perkins/S. Glass/S. Jacobs
                (draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-reqs-00.txt)
  15 Mins       CDMA2000 Wireless Data Requirements for AAA
                - Tom Hiller (draft-hiller-cdma2000-AAA-00.txt)
  10 Mins       Mobile IP Vendor/Organization-Specific Extensions
                - Gopal Dommety
                (draft-ietf-mobileip-vendor-ext-00.txt)
  15 Mins       KENA - Key Exchange for Network Architectures
                R. Narayanan (draft-mkhalil-mobileip-kena-00.txt)
  10 Mins       AAA Keys for Mobile IP - Pat Calhoun
                (draft-calhoun-mobileip-aaa-keys-00.txt)
  15 Mins       MIER - Mobile IP Extensions Rationalization -
                M. Khalil (draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-00.txt)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thursday November 11, 1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II
------------------------------------------------------

  10 Mins       Mobile IPv6 Connectathon 99 - Francis Dupont
  20 Mins       Cellular IP (Revised) - Andrew Campbell
                (draft-valko-cellularip-01.txt)
  20 Mins       Performance of cellular IP access network
                - Javier Gomez-Castellanos
                (draft-gomez-cellularip-perf-00.txt)
  15 Mins       Minimal latency for Secure Hand-off - Pat Calhoun
                (draft-calhoun-mobileip-min-lat-handoff-00.txt)
  15 Mins       Buffer management for Mobile IP - M. Khalil/C. Perkins
                (draft-mkhalil-mobileip-buffer-00.txt)
  15 Mins       Dynamic IP address assignment in Mobile IP -
                M. Johnson
  15 Mins       Modifications to "Mobile IP Regional Tunnel
                Management" from a cellular perspective
                - John Wang (draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-01.txt)