Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Connectathon 2000 & Mobile IP Interoperability Testing

From: Carl Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:44:58 -0700

Connectathon 2000 is looking to host Mobile IPv4 Interoperability
  testing in early March.  If you have any interest in participating
  in Mobile IPv4 Interoperability testing at Connectathon 2000,
  please send email to [email-masked].

  In addition, if you would be interested in testing Mobile IPv6 at
  Connectathon 2000, please also let us know.

  Special Note: Universities are welcome to attend without any
  cost (of course, they will need to pay for travel expenses
  and shipping costs of equipment).  If you are from a University
  and your Mobile IP implementation runs on a Sun, we will consider
  helping provide the equipment for your use.

  Details are provided below (including a URL for more info).

  Thanks....

  Carl

 --------------
 Plans for Connectathon 2000 are already under way!  The 14th annual
 Connectathon event, an interoperability testing event for engineers
 only, will be held March 2-9, 2000 in San Jose, California.
 Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts nearly 30
 companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
 utilize the following technologies and protocols:

     NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
     NFS over TCP
     WebNFS
     Lock Manager
     NIS/NIS+
     TI-RPC
     Kerberos
     Automounter
     IPv6
     DHCP
     LDAP
     Gigabit Ethernet

 Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:

     NFS over IPv6
     RPC over IPv6
     Service Location Protocol
     IPsec
     Mobile IPv4
     Mobile IPv6

 If you are interested in testing any of the above 5 protocols, please
 send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
 suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

 Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
 will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In
 addition, there will be seminars with speakers addressing various
 topics.

 The registration deadline is February 14, 2000.  An Early Bird
 Discount on booth fees is available to those who register and pay by
 December 31, 1999.  For registration information, please see our web
 site at http://www.connectathon.org.

 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
 Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.

 We look forward to seeing you at the 14th annual Connectathon event!

 Audrey Van Belleghem
 Connectathon Manager