Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Paying To Much for Software Prices?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:38:25 EST

Paying To Much for Software Prices?

We are software liquidators of overstocked or out of business
computer stores or manufactures. We have a limited supply of the
following name brand software.

We have Incredible Liquidation Specials On Microsoft Office 2000,
Microsoft Office 97 and Corel Office 2000. You can find all the
software specials by Clicking on the link here >>>>
http://www.freecybercity.com/members/server3/etcsoftware3/

1> Microsoft's Office 97 Pro Full Version in the Retail Box comes with
the software, 700 page Manual, registration card and EULA License.

Microsoft Office 97 Pro in the Retail Box Priced at an incredible $209.99 !!!
Includes Shipping & Handling. That's over $250 off discount catalog pricing.

2> Microsoft Office 2000 Professional  EULA (End Users License
Agreement) We are selling the EULA ONLY!!!!. But if you order by
October 6th we will include FREE a copy of  Microsoft Office 2000 Pro,
Full Version (2 CD Set) Sealed Jeweled Case(software only)
NFR (Not For Retail Or OEM Distribution) for FREE. Yes the software
is FREE when you buy the EULA. Program Includes: Disk 1: Word 2000,
Excel 2000, Outlook 2000, PowerPoint 2000, Access 2000, Internet
Explorer 5.0. Disk 2: Publisher 2000, Small Business Customer Manager,
Shared Clip Art.

Microsoft Office 2000 Pro EULA (Only). Priced at an incredible $419.99
Includes Shipping & Handling. That's a savings of over $280 off the
Office Depot Price of $700

Order any Microsoft Office 2000 version:

Microsoft Office 2000 Premium EULA the incredible $499.99 Includes
Shipping & Handling.

Microsoft Office 2000 Standard EULA (only).Priced at an incredible…
$319.99 Includes Shipping & Handling.

Microsoft's Office 97 Pro, Sealed Jeweled Case (software only)
OEM for system builders. Priced at an incredible $79.99. Includes
Shipping & Handling Note: OEM products are not qualified for upgrade
or technical support.

Corel Office 2000 Standard, Sealed Jeweled Case (software only)
OEM for system builders. ( Does NOT Include Clip Art CD).
Priced at an incredible… $69.99. Includes Shipping & Handling
Note: OEM products are not qualified for upgrade or technical support.

Order by October 6 we will include a FREE copy of  Microsoft Office 2000
Standard, Full Version (1 CD ) Sealed Jeweled Case(software only)
NFR (Not For Retail Or OEM Distribution) for FREE.

 All prices valid while supply last only. Limited Quantities Available,
Order NOW!!! These Prices Are Only Valid Throuh October 6, 1999
10:00 PM EST.

You can find all the special by Clicking on the link below
http://www.freecybercity.com/members/server3/etcsoftware3/

______________________________________________________
To Be Removed Now from our data base forever and ever,
Click on the link below .
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
________________________________________________________
We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be removed
from future mailings, please click below.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
Our software will automatically block you from future mailings.
________________________________________________________
=================================================
*****