Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Deadline Extended: ACM MobiCom 2001

From: DAWN Research Lab <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:13:37 -0800

**************************************************************************
            DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR ACM MobiCom 2001 SUBMISSIONS

The NEW (and FINAL deadline) is Monday, Jan 22, 2001, 11.59 PM US Eastern ST

**************************************************************************

For complete information about the conference and for submission
    instructions, please visit:

    http://www.research.ibm.com/mobicom2001/

We apologize if you received multiple copies of this Call for Papers.
Please feel free to distribute it to those who might be interested.

Very truly yours,

ACM SIGMOBILE MobiCom 2001 Organizing Committee

***********************************************************************

                         *** ACM MobiCom 2001 ***

              The Seventh Annual International Conference on
                     Mobile Computing and Networking

                       July 16-21, Rome, Italy

                      Sponsored by ACM SIGMOBILE

               http://www.research.ibm.com/mobicom2001/
                    http://www.acm.org/sigmobile/

             Submission Deadline (NEW): January 22, 2001
***********************************************************************