Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Who implements MIP?

From: Sudha Ramesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:55:29 -0500

First of all, I am sorry if this is a repeat question for some/most of
you.
I have been unable to access the archive over the web (May be the IEEE
pages point to the wrong address!)

Does anyone know who implement Mobile IP in their products? My guess
is that the v4 version is implemented. Does anyone do v6? Is anyone
implementing the route optimization extensions?

Thanks for all your help.

Sudha Ramesh

---

From: Ha Thanh Le <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:11:23 +1100

Hi,
I currently know that there are at least two MIP v4 models contributed to
the OPNET open library. And there is no model for v6 in OPNET.
To archieve the model in OPNET open library, go in http://www.opnet.com.
Cheers,

Ha Thanh Le
(9902666S - CSE.RMIT)
----------------------------------
e-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Jiwoong Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:29:42 +0900

Most of the IMT-2000 wireless cellular network device vendors do.

Jiwoong Lee