Subject: Motorola Pager Deal Wont Last!! 15275

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 20:56:30 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE numeric and E-Mail PAGER 

Brand New E-Mail pager for FREE!

No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime
No credit check

PAGING AMERICA is going to give you absolutely Free the Brand new Motorola 
Accessmate E-Mail display pager. This is the top of the line PCS technology 
pager made today. This side viewable display pager has a retail value of 
$189.00and comes with its own e-mail address so you can receive your e-mails 
as well as alpha-numeric and numeric messages instantly where ever you are. 
Your new e-mail pager has features like 50,000 character memory, message time 
stamping, automatic garbled message correction, beeps or vibrates, 
incandescent backlight, saved message folder, a unique never out of range 
feature that allows your pager to retrieve messages sent earlier when your 
pager was out of range or turned completely off. You can also receive 
weather, news and sports .The Motorola e-mail pager is very small and uses 
only a single double A battery. All we ask before we ship you your Free pager 
is for you to allow us to provide the airtime for you. There is no long term 
contract or credit check. Airtime is month to month and can be cancelled at 
any time. This pager will come pre-programmed with its own e-mail address as 
well as a local telephone number to receive numeric pages. 

For immediate delivery call Paging America at toll free at 877-699-8547

Under Bill s 1618 TITLE lll by the 105th Congress this letter cannot be considered
spam as long as the sender includes contact info and removal instructions
This is a one-time e-mail No removal is necessary