Subject: Understanding the New Information Technologies

From: Novitrain Seminars <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:41:44 -0500

Madam, Sir,

Take two days to better understand the new information technologies...
and make wiser decisions.

Once again, Novitrain will be offering its unique IT seminar, which has
been taken by more than a thousand decision makers in Canada during the
last 2 years only. The Internet, e-commerce and decision-support systems
have had a tremendous impact on the information systems. Get a better
understanding of these technological opportunities presented in plain
language, without redundant technical details. Speak the language of
computer experts!

For more information, visit our website at http://www.novitrain.com

Understanding the New Information Technologies
==============================================
Ottawa (March 12-13) / Toronto (March 26-27)
Winnipeg (April 23-24) / Calgary (April 30-May 1) / Vancouver (May 7-8)

We also offer a 3-day seminar on the "Trends in the New Information
Technologies" to computer experts.

See you soon.

Regards,

Nellie Koulayan
Customer Service Representative
Novitrain Institute Inc.
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1801
Toronto, ON  M5E 1W7
416-848-7777 or 1-866-668-4872 (toll-free)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to no longer receive e-mails announcing our next
seminars, please send us a message to mailto:[email-masked]