Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Comments on draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-13.txt

From: Peter Grimstrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:03:51 +0100

1.
Section 4.2 New IPv6 Destination Options under Binding Update says:
"The Binding Update option and its specific IPsec requirements are
described in detail in Section 5.1."
The IPsec stuff has been moved to Section 4.4 - this comment apply to
the subsections on Binding Acknowledgement and Home Address as well.

2.
According to Section 5.4 Home Address Option the Home Address Option
MUST be placed after the Routing Header and before the Fragment Header.
Does this imply that three Destination Option Header Extensions are
allowed or has it been moved from before the Routing Header.

Peter Grimstrup
--
Peter Grimstrup          Systems Developer
Ericsson Telebit A/S     tel: +45 89 38 52 75
Skanderborgvej 232       fax: +45 89 38 51 01
DK 8260 Viby J, Denmark  e-mail: [email-masked]