Subject: [mobile-ip] updated drafts

From: "Hesham Soliman (ERA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:14:16 +0100

Hi, 

Last Friday, I submitted two drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-02.txt

and another updated draft on the use of AAA for Key distribution:
draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-01.txt
The latter was presented in San Diego.

Changes in HMIPv6 :

- Re-ordering of the different chapters

- Additional text in for Basic and Extended mode for further clarification.

- Added  a new chapter on load balancing in HMIPv6
  The draft allows for per-connection, per-flow or per-packet
  load balancing. We look forward to receiving your comments
  on this chapter.

- Added additional text and a flag in the MAP option for better 
  support of Mobile Networks. 

- Additional clarification in the MAP selection chapter. 

The HMIPv6 draft is currently on the MIP WG web page. 

Cheers,
Hesham