Subject: [mobile-ip] Request for your comments in proactive handovers work

From: Theo Pagtzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:53:34 -0800

Hesham/all,

The message above was in continuation of the first message I sent first.
This was:

  I am reaching out for your comments on some work that I have done
towards proactive handovers in IPv6. This can be found at

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/t.pagtzis/r.ps.gz

This work is toward a draft that is currently in some shape, but I would
like your comments before I would
post such draft out. This way I could have some critical considerations
about what questions remain unanswered.

 For that I reach out for your comments.

I emphasize that this report iis not complete and in some flux; however
the core idea is there. I
would appreciate any comments that you could throw at it and possible
suggestions.

Many Thanks

Theo

----- second message ----------------------------------------

   I forgot to say the scheme really pushes for UDP flows....basically
what
all the guys have been talking about real-time interactive multimedia...

For TCP I have another strand of that.... :))))

And by the way bother to throw some stones at it before lauging..
meaning read it first, throw stones then

Thanks

Theo

PS.  I apologize for the initial attachment that bounced my message and
irritated the list maintainer.. :)