Subject: [mobile-ip] Software release of the Columbia IP Micro-Mobility Suite (CIMS)

From: "Andrew T. Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:03:50 -0800

the last few years. 

We have released the Columbia IP Micro-Mobility Suite (CIMS) 

http://www.comet.columbia.edu/micromobility/

that includes an ns 2 extension for the 
following IP micro-mobility protocols:

-Cellular IP  (draft-ietf-mobileip-cellularip-00.txt)
-HAWAII  (draft-ietf-mobileip-hawaii-00.txt)
-Hierarchical Mobile IP   (draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-04.txt) 

The Cellular IP implementation supports hard and semi-soft handoff, 
and IP paging. The Hawaii implementation supports Unicast 
Non-Forwarding (UNF) and Multiple Stream Forwarding (MSF) schemes. 
Hawaii's IP paging capability is currently not supported. 
In addition, the CIMS implementation of Hierarchical Mobile IP 
currently does not support IP paging. These and other features 
will be added in due course - we would be happy to add any 
extensions worked on by other groups to the next release of CIMS.

Best,
---
Andrew
http://comet.columbia.edu/~campbell