Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D on dynamic home addressing...

From: "Sandy Thuel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:31:08 -0500

For some unknown reason, the official announcement
of the following draft never made it to the
mailing list, although it is in the I-D repository.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Home Addressing in Mobile IP using
Transient
                          Tunnels
        Author(s)       : S. Thuel, L. Salgarelli, R. Ramjee, T. La Porta
        Filename        : draft-thuel-mobileip-tt-01.txt
        Pages           : 25
        Date            : 27-Feb-01

A mechanism is described to enable mobile nodes to be dynamically
configured by DHCP servers in their home networks even when they
are located in a foreign network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thuel-mobileip-tt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-thuel-mobileip-tt-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt