Subject: [mobile-ip] Timeslot requests for IETF51

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:49:22 -0500

Resending it as I did not see it on the list....

Hello,

If you would like to obtain a timeslot for presentations at the London IETF
(IETF51 5-10 August 2001), please send your requests to either Phil or me. 
Please include the title of the I-D, time required, and also some reasons
why 
the I-D is important for consideration by the Mobile IP WG. The deadline for
receiving requests for timeslots is : July 30th, 2001

-Basavaraj

---

From: "Jun Kyun Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 16:23:20 +0900

I would like to request to present Mobility Support using MPLS Technology for IETF 51 meeting.
It will be based on the <draft-choi-mobileip-ipv6-mpls-01.txt> and <draft-choi-mobileip-ldpext-02.txt>.
The current drafts will be updated before the London meeting

Jun Kyun Choi
Information & Communication University
58-4 Hwa Ahm Dong, Yusong, Taejon Korea 305-732
Tel) +82-42-866-6122, 011-397-1427
Fax) +82-42-866-6110

---

From: "cny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:08:18 +0200

Hi

1) Would MIPQoS have another call for time slot
(Only specifically for MIPQoS only), or it would be incorporated in this.

2) How session are there altogether and how long it would be?

3) What is the major topic of discussion this time round?

4) Would be there any other close meetings before the actual one?

5)Would there be a strict control for how long each person would be given
to plug their notebook into the projector?

Thanks and Best Regards
Chern Nam Yap

---

From: Theo Pagtzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:29:17 -0700

Hi all,

  I wanted to know your view on this.

There are two Router campuses

    (1) says I want to do all the processing on my own because if I give
something out I may not get back a response. Hope not to reach my limits
(technology growth takes care of that at a good pace).

     (2)  says I want to distribute the processing and hope that I get back a
response because if I keep doing it on my own, I will reach my limit soon.
Don't care about distribution cost and error assuming Ethernet. The problem is
that I may not get back a response and will have to repeat the darn thing.

If you have to give up one...which one would you give up...

Answer of the sort it depends on what you do...is the wrong answer for now...

Theo

UCL/ Mobile Systems