Subject: [mobile-ip] New Internet Draft Notification - QoS requirements for Mobile IP

From: "Hemant Chaskar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:23:22

Hi,

I am glad to notify that the discussions on the Mobile IP QoS requirements 
mailing list have now converged. I have compiled them in the form of a 
draft:

"Requirements of a QoS solution for Mobile IP"
draft-chaskar-mobileip-qos-requirements-00.txt
Edited by Hemant Chaskar

This draft now appears in the IETF I-D directory also. Please provide your 
comments on it.

The idea behind this draft was to create an input document to NSIS working 
group that may be formed soon. It was made clear that the draft will not go 
into solution space, rather be focussed on the requirements aspects.

Thanks.

Hemant Chaskar
Nokia
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com