Subject: [mobile-ip] Presentation materials of mobile IP WG meeting at IETF50

From: Gihwan Cho <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:17:32 +0900

Hi all,

Can anybody point me the presentation materials of
mobile IP WG meeting at IETF50 (if possible, IETF49 as well).
Thanks in advance,

--ghcho

--
Gihwan Cho, Ph.D.
Dept. of Computing Science                  Voice: +82 63 270 3437
Chonbuk National University                  Fax : +82 63 270 3403
664-14 Duckjin-Dong, Duckjin-Gu         C.P.: 016 412 5323
Chonju, Chonbuk, 561-756, S. Korea     http://cs.chonbuk.ac.kr/~ghcho
--

---

From: Marc Blanchet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:52:33 -0400

>mobile IP WG meeting at IETF50 (if possible, IETF49 as well).

See http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/directory.html

Marc.