Subject: [mobile-ip] Changes to RFC 3012bis

From: "Charles E. Perkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:51:27 -0800

Hello folks,

A new revision has been prepared for this Internet Draft.
Below, please find a summary of the changes.

Regards,
Charlie P.

======================================================================

A. Changes since Last Revision

   Here is a list of the important changes since the previous revision
   of this document.

    -  Changes section added.

    -  Clarified ordering rules for adding the Challenge extension in
       section 3.1.

    -  Definitions for Stale Challenge, etc.  in section 1.1 have been
       clarified to avoid misinterpretations that could cause dropped
       registrations.

    -  Used "Code value" field name instead of "error code" to be
       compatible with RFC 3220.

    -  Used Authentication Extension names compatible with RFC 3220.

    -  Updated document citations.

    -  Clarified nature of message to Authorization Infrastructure in
       appendix C.

    -  Added message flows to Home Agent in appendix C.

    -  Specified that NAI has to remain the same in order for a
       Registration Request to be considered a retransmission.

    -  Clarified that padding is NOT added if the input data is shorter
       than 237 bytes.

    -  Replaced IANA Considerations with a statement that the numbers
       should stay the same.