Subject: [mobile-ip] MN Returning Home

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:34:27 +0530

Hello,

If the mobile node had to restart at its home network, after returning home
and  before  doing  deregistration  and  before its binding with home agent
expires, then how to handle DAD as part of auto configuration, since the HA
is armed to defend any use of this IP address. Does it means that HA should
not permit any binding lifetime, which is more than some threshold.

Thank you
pav

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:42:36 +0200

=> you really have a problem when the "whole subnet" is registered
and makes the link-local address not available to do an "in force"
deregistration.
(just a comment)

Regards

[email-masked]