Subject: VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:24:44 +0100 (MET)

V I R U S  A L E R T
                           --------------------

Notre anti-virus (Amavix + McAfee) a détecté le(s) virus suivant(s) :

	Exploit-MIME.gen.exe

dans votre message adressé à :

<[email-masked]>

Votre message n'a pas été délivré, veuillez désinfecter votre fichier
avant de le renvoyer.
_____________________________________________________________________

Our viruschecker (Amavix + McAfee) found the

	Exploit-MIME.gen.exe

virus(es) in your email to the following recipient(s):

<[email-masked]>

Your message was not delivered to your recipient, please check your
system for viruses before sending it again.

For your reference, here are the headers from your email:

------------------------- BEGIN HEADERS -----------------------------
From: [email-masked],
	sookyoung <[email-masked]>
DATE: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:20:43+0000
To: [email-masked]
subject: samsung

-------------------------- END HEADERS ------------------------------