Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/19/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:10:56 -0500

Released:  11/19/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION 24 (MISSOURI)
700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES TWO PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETINGS. (DA
No.  02-3195)  Contact: Mr. Stephen Devine at (573) 526-6105, fax: (573) 526-1112, email:
[email-masked].  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3195A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3195A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3195A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/18/2002.  DOMESTIC SECTION 214 APPLICATION FILED FOR TRANSFER OF CONTROL OF
XO COMMUNICATIONS, INC., DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES. (DA No.  02-3197).
(Dkt No 02-360).  WCB. Contact:  Tracey Wilson at (202) 418-1394 or William Dever at (202)
418-1578 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3197A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3197A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3197A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIOSN BUREAU ACTION REGION 16 (KANSAS) 700
MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES THIRD MEETING. (DA No.  02-3194) 
Contact: Edwin Geer at (785) 295-5948, email: [email-masked] or Captain Ken Justice at
(785) 296-5981, email: [email-masked].  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3194A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3194A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3194A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/