Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: CSR TRAINING NEXTEL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:00:11 EST

I could not believe what I was reading DISHONEST dealers!! I take offense to 
that..I happen to be a dealer and I do everything by the book..Not to say 
that there are not dishonest dealers..but don't presume for a moment that 
this only happens with dealers..I have come across many deals that were done 
by a Nextel direct rep..that were totally shady..and then when the customer 
cant find this phantom rep. they walk into my store asking for help..I have 
cleaned up quite a few messes left by a direct rep.
Nextel wants to move away from dealers.. big mistake..look at our numbers

---

From: Steve Reinberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:06:42 -0800 (PST)

I deff. agree!
SR communications
Steve
> mistake..look at our numbers

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:47:42 -0600

There is no reason for you to take offense. No one (that I know of) was personally calling you a dishonest person. It is a two way street. You have dishonest dealers and you do have CSRs that are not necessarily the brightest light bulb in the box. My reason for bringing up dishonest dealers and issues like phantom churn was to try and point out this very fact to the other gentleman that just wanted to bitch about the service that he got from a CSR. And you are right, there are problems with dealers at ALL levels. Not all of them, just at all levels. Hell, in the building that I work in there are over 800 people. Different levels of intelligence, different levels of customer service skills, different levels of work ethic, and on and on...things are going to happen and it happens on both sides of the fence.

As to moving away from dealers...you may not like it, but that is the wave of the future. Total cost to activate a unit is outrageous for all carriers. Basically it rolls down to two areas and one of the biggest is the commission paid to dealers. That is the easiest one to cut back or remove altogether. Are there downsides to that? Sure, from alot of different perspectives. But, with the advent of the internet and other avenues of selling, it makes alot of business sense and this is why you see all of the carriers cutting back.

So, no offense to you personally....unruffle the feathers...ok? ;)

Mike