Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Postdoctoral Funds The House- Discussion

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:20:48 -0000

And what about founding a simple PhD, ok Imean its nothing especial, 
not such kind of great like a post- doctorate fellowship to discuss 
about in the House, but maybe they consider that there are tiny grey 
mice anywhere in the world, which have applied during last term with 
a whole lot of afford for any tuition and did not check that you have 
to wait ONE FULL YEAR !!! until you can start this grant and tuition 
for a simple "teaching or research associate" (which is JUST PAID FOR 
20 HRS. A WEEK in terms of Californian universities!!!). Beside that, 
one tiny grey mouse on this planet missed one document of the 
professor to hand in on June 1st, who cared for her main diploma 
thesis, as he was on a two week Chinese conference... so even one 
year waiting would help nothing for the Goedel- and another grant 
from Austrian side. For some other tuitions or grants from US side I 
really had not the insights at May to June (in April I finsished my 
master thesis, though the written thesis had been finsished about in 
November) someone else told me there would have been anything...     
What even was more to get really sad, mad and angry about: I was 
already in a slot for a PHD program in Irvine (and thats no bad thing 
if we consider, that I had applied in April, right after finishing my 
thesis there and after some mails and telephone talk, a personal 
interview... she came to Linz!) and Irvine is ok not on the 1st place 
of the US universities list, but on the 10th (!!!) and thats quite 
good, considering the amount of colleges and university campuses. So 
a bit lucky about the one month appliance at Irvine, CA, and the 
interview at the end of July, I would have got squeezed in, but 
tuition not clear, missing or self- achieveable from any exterior 
source. As I had at this point of time not even the money for the 
flight, nor the documents retrieve- and collectable before, I was out 
of this great opportunity... because any funds were not achieveable 
(or better to say: I do not know where the funds (tuitions, 
stipendia...) are, and accessibly ARE, does anybody of you ?

:( Juliet and still in Linz, nevertheless in the meanwhile I really 
digged in mobile and wireless communication in combination with human 
computer interfaces and user and use case studies. 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/