Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel and Motorola present digital equipment with color screen

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:01:40 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FE20021106330000282.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Nextel and Motorola present digital equipment with color screen

Source:

Internet Securities Inc.

Date:

11/06/2002 17:40

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (108 words)

Document ID:

FE20021106330000282

Subject(s):

Ltn; Cellular; Internet; Market; Radio

Nextel and Motorola present digital equipment with color screen

Story Filed: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 5:40 PM EST

MEXICO CITY, Nov 6, 2002 (Notimex/Corporate Mexico by Internet Securities, Inc.
via COMTEX) -- Nextel and Motorola have announced the launch of the new Condor
i95cl cellular phone model in the Mexican market. The gadget, produced by
Motorola, has a 50-millimeter screen with 256 colors and a menu based on icons.
Nextel established itself in the Mexican market in early 1998. Motorola de
México is the country's leading provider of radio, cellular phone, systems, data
transmission, Internet and cable telephone services.

URL:
www.securities.com

Copyright 2002 Internet Securities, Inc., all rights reserved. A Euromoney Institutional Investor Company.

SUBJECT CODE: Indtel

Copyright © 2002, Internet Securities Inc., all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.