Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fotofacial RF- RF for the Face ? What Next?

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:40:25 -0500

Geezee- RF for the Face ? What Next?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fotofacial RF

Restores youthful beauty to the skin by eliminating capillaries, sunspots and improving
color, tone, texture. Lessens fine lines up to 90% and deeper lines up to 60%.

The FotoFacial RF was co-developed by Patrick Bitter Jr. as the next generation in skin
rejuvenation. Dr. Bitter Jr. is the developer of the highly successful FotoFacial
procedure and has trained over 2,000 physicians worldwide.

The FotoFacial RF rejuvenates the skin non-invasively using pulsed light and a gentle
electrical radio frequency current.

Additional Information at

(877) 4AADERM
Phone (408) 358-5757 Fax (408) 358-8951
E-mail [email-masked]

http://www.fotofacial.com/FotoFacial%20RF.htm

14651 South Bascom Avenue Suite 200 Los Gatos, California 95032
©1999 Advanced Aesthetic Dermatology

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/