Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Week BIGTALK ALERT-- Nextel's Tom Kelly LIVE Today

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:05:24 -0500

=====================================================================
Wireless Week
BigTalk Alert
November 19, 2002
=====================================================================

Dear Subscriber,

Join Tom Kelly, Nextel's Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing
Officer, for a LIVE BigTalk online discussion on the future of digital
wireless TODAY at 1 p.m. EST.

Click below for more information or to submit a question.
http://email.wirelessweek.com/cgi-bin4/flo?y=eJkn0C1sh70B4I0BmXq0AF

=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/