Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Quarterly report of the wireless carriers

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:48:32 -0500

To all Model Communities and Project Locate team:Recently several of
the wireless carriers filed quarterly reports with the FCC, updating
their status on wireless 9-1-1 deployments.  Five of the major carriers
have been required to file these reports for almost a year, and now the
Tier II (regional, or mid-size) carriers are also required to file these
reports.  These reports are available on the FCC website, and contain
much detailed information.  I have read these, and completed the
attached report that summarizes key items from each report.  I encourage
you to read the entire report yourself for the carriers serving your
area, but the attached may be of interest to you for reviewing the "big
picture".

   ~~ Woody ~~

Woody Glover, Director of 9-1-1 Programs
APCO International
351 N Williamson Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL  32114

386-944-2422
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/