Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] 800 Mhz Interference Analysis - an intriguing pers pective

From: "Bender, Klaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:27:32 -0500

I got $5 on lawyer #2.  :-)
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Klaus Bender - Spectrum Management & RF Engineering
V:  (703) 558-2204 F: (703) 276-1169 M: (703) 887-1474
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 Mhz Interference Analysis - an intriguing
perspective
 
DING-DING-DING 
And In This Corner We Have............... 
------ Original Message -------- 

From: 
[email-masked]

Subject: 
 800 Mhz Interference Analysis - an intriguing perspective

I'm always amused at the way the man can re-write history...... 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------- 
<snip> 
Pass interference 
"The only thing missing is the basic analysis of the legal status of
interfering operators." 
http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_pass_interference/index.htm
<http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_pass_interference/index.htm>  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------- 
Kinda misses the multi-page analysis of the comments that I filed in the
initial round of comments in this proceeding (May 6, 2002), an analysis that
was missing from SBT's initial comments........... 
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf
<http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_docume
nt=6513190809> &id_document=6513190809 
Alan T. 

  
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.