Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Parners named Chris Vattimos direct sales manager.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:44:05 -0500

Nextel Parners named Chris Vattimos direct sales manager.
http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR200211191180.3_1a9d002a73c38af0

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

| Subscribe | About Hoover's | Advertise | Site Map | Help | Log Out

<SCRIPT SRC=http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/newscenter.com/newscenter;dcopt=ist;cui=edge;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=468x60;tile=1;ord=303384?></SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=468x60;tile=1;ord=303384?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=468x60;tile=1;ord=303384?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60 ALT='Click Here!'>Click Here!</A>
</NOSCRIPT>

Company News

IPO News

Market News

Industry News

Free Newsletters

NewsStand

E-Mail News Alerts

UK News

<SCRIPT SRC=http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge600;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=120x600;tile=2;ord=303384?></SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge600;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=120x600;tile=2;ord=303384?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge600;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=120x600;tile=2;ord=303384?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=120 HEIGHT=600 ALT='Click Here!'>Click Here!</A>
</NOSCRIPT>

Search

by Company Name
by Ticker
by Keyword
D&B D-U-N-S Number
by Executive Name
the News
IPO Companies
Stock Quotes
the Whole Site for

Advanced Search (See Sample)

Lead Finder

Print This Story | E-mail This Story
| Create E-mail News Alert

Back To News

The Buffalo News, N.Y., Business People Column

November 18, 2002 10:11pm

The Buffalo News, N.Y.

Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News

Advertisement: Explore Within This Space

<SCRIPT SRC=http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge336;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=336x280;tile=5;ord=141262?></SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/newscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge336;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=336x280;tile=5;ord=141262?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/newsnewscenter.com/newscenter;cui=edge336;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=336x280;tile=5;ord=141262?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=336 HEIGHT=280 ALT='Click Here!'>Click Here!</A>
</NOSCRIPT>

Nov. 18--JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OF WESTERN NEW YORK named Susan
Kerrigan-Meany, Entrepreneur of the Year. She is president and CEO of The SKM
Group, is a certified woman-owned business that provides integrated
communications for clients throughout the U.S. The company supports involvement
with the YMCA and Junior Achievement as well as other charitable organizations.

THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of Manufacturers gave its award for
manufacturing legislative excellence to Rep. Jack F. Quinn in recognition of
his continued support of American manufacturers and economic growth.

HISCOCK BARCLAY SAPERSTON & Day named Nancy P. Smith the law firm's
Buffalo office administrator. Smith will be overseeing procedures and policies,
human resources and other various administrative functions.

JAECKLE FLEISCHMANN & MUGEL partner Thomas E. Brydges has been elected a
director for the Erie County Bar Association, serving a three year term.
Brydges is a partner in the firm's labor and employment group.

GRAYTON CO., an Amherst firm specializing in business-to-business and
industrial marketing communications, named Doug Mess creative director and
Michelle Szefel media manager/account coordinator. Szefel will work with the
account services team throughout the media planning process and be responsible
for placement, coordination and production integration.

UNIFORM DATA SYSTEM for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB
Foundation Activities, named Marisa A. Smith legal services supervisor
primarily responsible for overseeing daily legal tasks and activities. Jenny
Cascio was named product co-manager, WeeFIM System. Cascio will be responsible
for the annual business plan for the WeeFIM System, an outcomes measuring
system for pediatric rehabilitation.

PRAXAIR'S RESEARCH CENTER recently honored employees and retirees for
their contributions to innovation and technical excellence. Dante Bonaquist,
Larry Megan, and Conrad Sorenson each received innovation awards. Andy Szekely,
Lew Tyree, and Robert Milton were inducted into the Praxair Technology Hall of
Fame.

FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE services firm O'Bannon & Davis consultant Joseph
A. DiRamio has earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) professional
designation from the American College, Bryn Mawr, Pa.

CORNELL UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR of plant pathology Helene R. Dillard has been
appointed director of Cornell Cooperative Extension and associate dean of
Cornell's New York State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and New York
State College of Human Ecology. Dillard succeeds D. Merrill Ewert who took a
position of president of Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, Calif., this past
summer.

NEXTEL PARTNERS, an exclusive provider of Nextel's four-in-one digital
wireless service, named Chris Vattimos direct sales manager. Vattimo most
recently served as senior manager of government accounts at Nextel in Chicago.
Also Ken Stinson was named indirect distribution manager. Previously he served
as president of HeavenSpa, an Internet spa and wellness company based in
Manhattan.

CHIAMPOU TRAVIS & DANSA, an accounting firm based in Williamsville, named
John McCarthy as a tax manager. Previously McCarthy was associated with the
firm of KPMG.

LIFETIME HEALTH named Cheryl Friedman vice president of clinical services.
She will oversee medical management, quality improvement, risk management,
safety programs and regulatory compliance of operations in Buffalo, Rochester
and Syracuse. Friedman received a nursing degree from the University at Buffalo
and a master's in health care administration from D'Youville College.

HOLIMONT SKI RESORT, a private ski resort in Ellicottville, named Susan
Quattrone controller. She previously was senior accountant with the firm of
Buffamante, Whipple and Buttafaro.

THE MARCH OF DIMES named William D. Christ chairperson for the Western New
York Division. He will assume the leadership role in January, 2003. Christ is a
partner in the firm Phillips, Lytle, Hitchcock, Blaine & Huber.

INERGEX, an e-business and technology consulting services provider
headquartered in Buffalo, hired four. Paula A. Bilski and Gregory M. Carlson
will concentrate on presales, solution implementation and consulting services.
Karen E. Capizzi was named business development executive and will focus on
selling business solutions in the Buffalo and Rochester markets. And John C.
Williams was named systems engineer. Williams has 10 years of experience in
computer system networking.

SAVARINO CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, a Williamsville-based construction
management and general contracting firm, formed in January of 2001, named its
management team. Scott E. Castilone is vice president/project executive. He
joined Savarino from Ciminelli Development, where he was director of
construction. Russell Kyte is vice president/project executive. Previously he
was project manager with the firm. Kyte is also a certified construction
document technologist. Also, James Wacker was promoted to general
superintendent responsible for all field operations. Guy Violino will remain as
senior estimator and Erika Benton joined the firm as office manager. Prior to
forming his own firm, Samuel J. Savarino served as CEO of ADF Construction.

TRI-MAIN DEVELOPMENT named Matt Wolfe general manager of Tri-Main Center,
a mixed use facility at 2495 Main St. Wolfe will oversee the day-to-day
operation and will be responsible for the marketing and leasing of the center.

SAGEMARK CONSULTING, 6255 Sheridan Drive, Amherst, a division of Lincoln
Financial Advisors, named Mary M. McCafferty a financial planner.

THE MONEY GROUP, Williamsville, announced that its David A. Piscitello has
qualified for membership in the insurance industry's Million Dollar Round
Table, a sales achievement. The firm sells MONY Life Insurance and MONY
Securities.

THE ARKANSAS RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION named Daniel R. Bannick, a Buffalo
native, as a member of its board of directors. Bannick is assistant general
manager and director of food and beverage of Southland Greyhound Park, which is
owned by Delaware North Cos.

-------------------

To see more of The Buffalo News, N.Y., or to subscribe to the newspaper, go to
http://www.buffalonews.com

© 2002, The Buffalo News, N.Y. Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune
Business News.

NXTP

Copyright © 2002 Knight Ridder Tribune Business News

Home | Companies
& Industries | IPO
Central | News
Center | Information
Marketplace | Hoover's
Publications | Newsletters
| Hoover's
Wireless

About | Log
In | Subscribe
| Advertise | Site
Map | Help |
Feedback

Copyright © 2002, Hoover's,
Inc. | Job Opportunities
| NASDAQ: HOOV
| Privacy Policy | Advertising
Info

<SCRIPT SRC=http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/finance.com/finance;cui=default_11;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=1x1;tile=6;ord=303384?>
</SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/finance.com/finance;cui=default_11;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=1x1;tile=6;ord=303384?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/finance.com/finance;cui=default_11;kw=nonsubscriber;sz=1x1;tile=6;ord=303384?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=1 HEIGHT=1 ALT='Click Here!'>Click Here!</A>
</NOSCRIPT>