Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Klondar Heads National Sales Operations for e-comeleon -- New Approach to Faceplates Turns Handsets Into Chameleons

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:50:52 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FB20021121710000076.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Klondar Heads National Sales Operations for e-comeleon -- New Approach to Faceplates Turns Handsets Into Chameleons

CARY, N.C., Nov 21, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- e-comeleon, international provider of OEM phone covers with custom high-resolution graphic imaging, announced that Seth Klondar has joined the company as national sales manager.

Source:

PR Newswire

Date:

11/21/2002 06:08

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (424 words)

Document ID:

FB20021121710000076

Subject(s):

PRN; Business; Carrier; Cellular; Consumer Products; Investment; Manufacturer; Market; Marketing; North Carolina; Online; Patent; Products; Sales; Satellite; United Kingdom; Wireless

Document Type:

Press releases

Klondar Heads National Sales Operations for e-comeleon -- New Approach to Faceplates Turns Handsets Into Chameleons

Story Filed: Thursday, November 21, 2002 6:08 AM EST

CARY, N.C., Nov 21, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- e-comeleon, international
provider of OEM phone covers with custom high-resolution graphic imaging,
announced that Seth Klondar has joined the company as national sales manager.

e-comeleon, a United Kingdom based company, opened operations in the United
States this year. Through carriers such as T-Mobile and Cingular Wireless,
e-comeleon produces individualized phone covers for Nokia, Motorola and Siemens
models that allow interchangeable faceplates. The company overlays photographic
quality images over manufacturer authorized phone covers. Either online or
through a "Design Your Own Phone Cover" kit, a wireless customer with one of the
applicable handset models can provide a personal photo or graphic image to
e-comeleon, position the image as they would like to see it appear, and add
text. Customers can also choose from an extensive catalog of available graphic
designs. The finished covers are guaranteed not to fade, peel or chip under
normal use.

Klondar will oversee the development of domestic sales and marketing efforts,
including carrier relationships, OEM relationships, distribution channels and
promotions. Klondar comes to e-comeleon from David H. Brothers Company, Inc., a
national distributor of Nextel and Motorola business class radios where he
served as director of wireless sales. Klondar spent six years in sales and
distribution roles with AirTouch (now part of Verizon Wireless) and Vodafone
Group plc. in the paging, cellular and satellite operations. He most recently
served on their Globalstar USA project managing national carrier relations and
sales for the northeastern region.

About e-comeleon

e-comeleon Inc is a digital imaging company specializing in applying high
resolution (1440 dpi) images onto 3 dimensional consumer products. The unique,
patent pending process allows images to be applied to 3D plastic, metal, glass,
and ceramic products and allows for large volume runs as well as "one- offs."
The company is an authorized provider of full color imaged Nokia, Siemens,
Motorola and Sendo OEM phone covers and currently has relationships with
T-Mobile and Cingular Wireless. e-comeleon's vision is to become the graphical
imaging partner of choice for every core developer of globally branded products.
The UK-based company is a subsidiary of comeleon plc. (COM on the London Stock
Exchange's Alternate Investment Market, AIM) and operates production facilities
in Cary, North Carolina. Additional information is available at

www.e-comeleon.com.

Make Your Opinion Count - Click Here
http://tbutton.prnewswire.com/prn/11690X91565625

SOURCE e-comeleon Inc

CONTACT: Robin Dow of e-comeleon, +1-866-268-7357, or
[email-masked]

URL:
http://www.prnewswire.com

http://www.e-comeleon.com

Copyright (C) 2002 PR Newswire. All rights reserved.

KEYWORD: North Carolina

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BUSINESS
AND
TECHNOLOGY
EDITORS:

Copyright © 2002, PR Newswire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.