Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/13/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:22:33 -0500

Report No: 1335 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228409A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228409A1.txt> 

Report No: 1337 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228361A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228361A1.txt> 

Report No: 1334 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228408A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228408A1.txt> 

Report No: 1336 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228360A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228360A1.txt> 

Report No: 1339 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228394A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228394A1.txt> 

Report No: 1338 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228391A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228391A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/13/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN F
BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.  02-3133).  WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee (202)
418-0660 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3133A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3133A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3133A1.txt> 

 CALIFORNIA METRO MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Denied CMMC's Application for Review for
Modification of Industrial/Business Pool Trunked Station WPOY920; Frequency 153.6125 MHz.
Action by:  Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  10/29/2002 by MO&O. (FCC No. 02-295).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-295A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-295A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-295A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 12, 2002, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO.
218:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/