Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC-11/26/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:23:07 -0500

IN THE MATTER OF RADIO MOULTRIE, INC., LICENSEE, STATION WMGA(AM),
MOULTRIE GEORGIA.   Commenced a hearing proceeding to determine whether
the license of Radio Moultrie, Inc. should be revoked for its failure to
comply with ownership rules. (Dkt No.  02-367). Action by:  Commission.
Adopted:  11/21/2002 by ORDER. (FCC No. 02-319).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-319A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-319A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-319A1.txt> 

 REV. DR. PHILIUS NICOLAS.   Grant in part and denied in part a Petition
for Reconsideration filed by Rev. Dr. Philius Nicolas of a Forfeiture
Order issued to him, imposing a $10,000.00 forfeiture for operation of a
radio transmitter without a license.. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  11/22/2002 by MO&O. (DA No. 02-3239).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3239A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3239A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3239A1.txt> 

 REDESIGNATION OF THE 17.7-19.7 GHZ FREQUENCY BAND, BLANKET LICENSING OF
SATELLITE EARTH STATIONS.   Granted in part a Petition for
Reconsideration filed by Hughes Electronics Corporation and denied in
its entirety a Petition for Reconsideration filed by the Satellite
Industry Association. (Dkt No.  98-172). Action by:  Commission.
Adopted:  11/19/2002 by RECON. (FCC No. 02-317).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-317A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-317A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-317A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 25, 2002, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 227:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/