Subject: [NEXTEL-1] This Market's Exciting Again

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:30:26 -0500

This Market's Exciting Again
Wednesday November 6, 3:13 pm ET
By James J. Cramer,
www.thestreet.com

It hit me today, during the tension for the Fed; it hit me last
night, too, while I was waiting for the Senate results: Darn it all,
the business has become interesting again.
There's excitement to it. Some companies are now doing better than
others. There are some companies that are just kicking butt here.
It's become interesting again to look at stocks. Every time you look
at them, they aren't lower.

No, I'm not saying I like EMC (NYSE:EMC - News), Oracle
(NasdaqNM:ORCL - News) or Sun Micro (NasdaqNM:SUNW - News), but I am
saying that they stopped going down.

I've been frozen in this Lucent (NYSE:LU - News) and Nortel
(NYSE:NT - News) now for a triple! You may think that's crazy, but
it is real money. Even Qwest (NYSE:Q - News) is working.

Further, if the Senate really does rein in the tort folk, you will
want to pay $35 for Honeywell (NYSE:HON - News) and $25 for
Halliburton (NYSE:HAL - News). If the homeland security bill is
passed, you might want to buy some L-3 Communications (NYSE:LLL -
News) or Nextel (NasdaqNM:NXTL - News) up here.

If the defense budget gets even bigger, these stocks have come down
huge. I guess what I'm saying is that you have to be intrigued in
what's happening in the market again after two years of where your
curiosity has just crushed you.

There's real opportunity here on both sides, not just the short
side. Even the bears know it. And it's exciting again.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/