Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Power Your Phone With Tangle-Free Convenience

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:49:06 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20021106900001108.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Power Your Phone With Tangle-Free Convenience

COMPTON, CA, Nov. 06, 2002 (INTERNET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Belkin Corporation, the leading manufacturer of connectivity solutions, today introduced its Retractable Mobile Power Cord for today's most popular cellular phones (see list below). Currently shipping with an MSRP of $29.99, this highly functional mobile cellular product is the perfect charging solution for mobile road warriors using their cell phone on a regular basis in their vehicle.

Source:

Internet Wire

Date:

11/06/2002 13:34

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (346 words)

Document ID:

FD20021106900001108

Subject(s):

Inw; Cellular; Computer; Distributor; Gold; Hardware; Housing; Manufacturer; Networking; Products; Shipping

Power Your Phone With Tangle-Free Convenience

Story Filed: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 1:34 PM EST

COMPTON, CA, Nov. 06, 2002 (INTERNET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Belkin Corporation,
the leading manufacturer of connectivity solutions, today introduced its
Retractable Mobile Power Cord for today's most popular cellular phones (see list
below). Currently shipping with an MSRP of $29.99, this highly functional mobile
cellular product is the perfect charging solution for mobile road warriors using
their cell phone on a regular basis in their vehicle.

The Belkin Retractable Mobile Power Cord features Thinflex(R) cabling for a
complete, safe charge, and five gold-plated contacts to ensure maximum
conductivity between the phone and the power source. The Cord retracts easily
into its compact housing, remaining tangle-free and eliminating the need to
search for the connector when users are ready to use it again. Its 5-position
ratcheting neck adjusts for use in any car, SUV, or truck interior, while the
Belkin proprietary Tactilite(TM) overmold assures durability, comfortable
handling, and the flexibility mobile users require.

Compatibility Chart:
- Samsung 3500, 850, 8500, 411, 6100, 2000, SPH-N200, A400,
SCH-N300, and T300 (F8V7008-GLD-RTC)
- Nokia 3300, 5100, 6100, 7100, 8200, 8300, and 8800
(F8V7010-GLD-RTC)
- Ericsson T28, T39, T60, T61, T68, R300, R380, and
R600 (F8V7014-GLD-RTC)
- Touchpoint 1010, 1100, 2110, 5200, 5250, 5350, 4NE1
(F8V7024-GLD-RTC)
- Samsung SPH-N400, SPH-A460, SPH-N240, SPH-A500
(F8V7036-GLD-RTC)
- Motorola V60, V66, V70, V120, P280, iDEN i30, i90,
i85, i50, i55, and i95 (F8V7022-GLD-RTC)

Belkin Corporation is the leading manufacturer of computer cables, surge
protectors and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Universal Serial Bus (USB)
connectivity devices, FireWire(R) digital video-editing and connectivity
products, Keyboard/Video/Mouse (KVM) switches, gaming devices and accessories,
LAN cabling and networking hardware, peripheral-sharing devices, high-quality
audio/video cables, and cellular/PCS and computer accessories. Belkin products
are available through a network of major distributors, resellers, and
superstores. For more information, call 1-800-2BELKIN, or visit the company's
website at
www.belkin.com.

-Belkin is not an authorized distributor of Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson,
Touchpoint, or Motorola products.

CONTACT: James Little
PR Manager
Belkin Corporation
310- 604-2292

Copyright 2002 Internet Wire, All rights reserved.

SUBJECT CODE: Consumer Electronics: General
Technology: General

Copyright © 2002, Internet Wire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.