Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola to Give Away HUMMER H2 in 'Connect with Color' Sweepstakes Promotion -- Sweepstakes Promotes Colorful Accessories for Motorola iDEN(R) Phones

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:57:46 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20021118600000020.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Motorola to Give Away HUMMER H2 in 'Connect with Color' Sweepstakes Promotion -- Sweepstakes Promotes Colorful Accessories for Motorola iDEN(R) Phones

PLANTATION, Fla., Nov 18, 2002 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today announced the "Connect with Color" sweepstakes, in which one lucky winner will be awarded a new 2003 HUMMER H2 vehicle as the grand prize in a random drawing. The sweepstakes also includes a scratch-off game offering instant prizes including Motorola i95cl handsets, Motorola iBoard(TM) keyboards and over one hundred color accessories.

Source:

PR Newswire

Date:

11/18/2002 09:01

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (less than 1 page)

Document ID:

FC20021118600000020

Subject(s):

PRN; Communications; Internet; NYSE; Online; Pager; Patent; President; Radio; Sales

Document Type:

Press releases

Motorola to Give Away HUMMER H2 in 'Connect with Color' Sweepstakes Promotion -- Sweepstakes Promotes Colorful Accessories for Motorola iDEN(R) Phones

Story Filed: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:01 AM EST

PLANTATION, Fla., Nov 18, 2002 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Motorola,
Inc. (NYSE: MOT) today announced the "Connect with Color" sweepstakes, in which
one lucky winner will be awarded a new 2003 HUMMER H2 vehicle as the grand prize
in a random drawing. The sweepstakes also includes a scratch-off game offering
instant prizes including Motorola i95cl handsets, Motorola iBoard(TM) keyboards
and over one hundred color accessories.

The purpose of the contest is to promote Motorola's new colorful accessories for
its line of iDEN(R) multi-communications phones with service provided by U.S.
carriers Nextel and Southern LINC. These accessories include: earbuds, vehicular
battery chargers, carry cases, and battery only chargers in colors such as blue,
purple, smoke, and clear.

"It's important for consumers to realize that Motorola accessories are designed
specifically for our phones, so they are reliable, safe, and high- quality,"
said Peter Aloumanis, vice president and general manager, U.S. Markets Division,
Motorola's iDEN Subscriber Group. "Users can have confidence that their
accessories will be compatible with Motorola phones, while the new colors that
are available will make the accessories stand out."

The Connect With Color sweepstakes kicks off in November 2002, and the grand
prize will be awarded in June 2003. Consumers can participate in the instant win
portion in one of two ways: by using the scratch-and-win game piece inside
specially marked packages of Motorola iDEN color accessories or by requesting a
game piece by mail. For a chance to win the HUMMER(R) H2, contestants can
register online or by mail. For more information, to register, or to see the
complete rules, visit
www.MotorolaWinners.com .

About Motorola and iDEN

Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) is a global leader in providing integrated
communications and embedded electronic solutions. Sales in 2001 were $30
billion.

iDEN handsets combine the capabilities of a digital wireless phone with "always
on" Internet access, text pager, and two-way radio to enable users to instantly
communicate with one or hundreds of individuals at the push of a button. For
further information on iDEN handsets, visit
www.motorola.com/iden .

MOTOROLA and the stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark
Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective
owners.

SOURCE Motorola, Inc.

CONTACT: Adam Emery of Hill & Knowlton for Motorola, +1-212-885-0404,
[email-masked]
/Photo: NewsCom:
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020307/MOTLOGO

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020415/MOTNOTAGLOGO
AP Archive: http://photoarchive.ap.org
PRN Photo Desk, +1-888-776-6555 or +1-212-782-2840

URL:
http://www.MotorolaWinners.com

http://www.prnewswire.com

Copyright (C) 2002 PR Newswire. All rights reserved.

KEYWORD: Florida

Illinois
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TLS
CPR
CSE
AUT

SUBJECT CODE: PDT

Copyright © 2002, PR Newswire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.