Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Presenting at NASDAQ 10th Technology Conference

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:23:21 -0500

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/11-26-2002/0001848709&EDATE=

--

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

NASDAQ Hosts 10th Technology Conference

LONDON, Nov. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
(NASDAQ) will host its 10th NASDAQ Technology Conference in London and
Frankfurt, with presentations from some of the largest NASDAQ-listed
companies, including 10 NASDAQ-100 listed companies. The presentations will
be web cast live on Tuesday, December 3 and Wednesday, December 4, between
09:00am - 5:00pm (GMT).
The companies presenting include: Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMAT);
BEA Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: BEAS); Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
(Nasdaq: CHKP); CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS); Citrix
Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTXS); Dell Computer Corp. (Nasdaq: DELL); Level 3
Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: LVLT); Microchip Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MCHP);
Microsoft Corporation (Nasdaq: MSFT); Nextel Communications, Inc.
(Nasdaq: NXTL); Qlogic Corp. (Nasdaq: QLGC); Sun Microsystems Inc.
(Nasdaq: SUNW) and Terra Networks, S.A. (Nasdaq: TRLY).
All company presentations can be accessed on the NASDAQ web site at
http://www.NASDAQ.com (Listed Companies/Investor Conference Webcast) or
directly at http://www.nasdaq-investors.net.

NASDAQ (OTC Bulletin Board: NDAQ) is the world's largest electronic stock
market. With nearly 3,800 companies, NASDAQ lists more companies and trades
more shares per day than any other U.S. market. Over the past five years,
NASDAQ has outpaced all other U.S. markets in listing IPOs. It is home to
category-defining companies that are leaders across all areas of business
including technology, retail, communications, financial services, media and
biotechnology industries. NASDAQ is a key driver of capital formation. For
more information about NASDAQ, visit the NASDAQ Web site at
http://www.NASDAQ.com or the NASDAQ Newsroom(SM) at http://www.NASDAQnews.com.

Click here

SOURCE NASDAQ

Web Site: http://www.nasdaq.com http://www.nasdaq-investors.net
http://www.nasdaqnews.com

Issuers
of news releases and not PR Newswire are solely responsible for the accuracy of
the content.

More news from PR Newswire...

Copyright © 1996-2002 PR Newswire Association LLC. All Rights Reserved.

A United
Business Media company.