Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: PDF "U.S. Spectrum Allocations 300 - 3000 MHz"

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:09:42 -0000

Descrambling the nice graphicical details on frequency spectra, I 
wondered why for the 3G services several license bands have been 
foreseen, as in Europe it is standardized within the 2MHz values. So 
there is one at the 1710-1755 declared as transfer band marked 
with "possible 3G", as well as one at 1910-1930 unlicensed PCS, 2110-
2150 fixed and mobile, 2390-2403 and 2500-2655 MDS ITFS (thats on 
page 2).

Quite a broad frequency band is available for Areonautical Telemetry 
(1435- 1668), not covering meteorological ones. 

Another thing belongs to Microwaves which are situated in the 944-960 
(page 5), 1850-1910, 1930-1990 Hz (page 9) for fixed microwaves in 
personal communication systems, whereby the RF devices range in 
between, page 10 extends this by a 2110-2165 band. Nevertheless a lot 
of references mention a new spectra for Microwave PCS allocating it 
within 5.2- 5.8 MHz. 

:) Juliet

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/