Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Implements Intuit, Voyager Software

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:49:34 -0500

Nextel Implements Intuit, Voyager Software

Nov 21, 2002

Nextel Communications [NXTL] is expanding its data offerings through
collaborations with software developers Intuit [INTU] and Voyager Systems, with
Web-based dispatching system vendor JumpStart Wireless and with Motorola
[MOT]. The carrier is offering Voyager's Query, Contact and ChoicePoint wireless
data applications that enable law enforcement officers and other government
officials to search federal, state and local criminal justice and public records
databases, as well as collect and report field contact information from
Java-enabled Nextel handsets, PDAs or laptops.

Boca Raton, Fla.-based JumpStart's DispatchSuite mobile management
application is enabling access from Motorola iDEN handsets to Intuit's
QuickBooks products--Pro 2003, Premier 2003 and Enterprise Solutions 2.0. This
capability allows Nextel customers using QuickBooks to now wirelessly exchange
work orders, delivery orders, inspection reports and other business forms with their
field staff. For more on this and other hot topics within the wireless sector, be sure
to read the latest edition of Wireless Data News.

http://search.pbimedia.com/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=View&VdkVgwKey=%2E%2E%2Fdocuments%2Farchive%2Fct%2Fct11210205%2Ehtml&DocOffset=1&DocsFound=1381&QueryZip=nextel&SourceQueryZip=%28%28%28ba%2Cbbn%2Cbm%2Cct%2Cecn%2Cfon%2Cis%2Cidtv%2Csatn%2Cta%2Cvia%2Cwdn%29%3Cin%3Epublication%29%3Cor%3E%28%28%27www%2Etelecomweb%2Ecom%27%3Cin%3Evdkvgwkey%29%29%29&Collection=sites&Collection=archive&SortSpec=date+desc&&ViewTemplate=new_tweb_view_wrap.hts

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/