Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 11/22/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:45:57 -0500

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202) 418-0504 
OMR <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228701A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228701A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228701A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/22/2002.  ENFORCEMENT BUREAU FIELD OFFICES LIST OF NOTICES OF APPARENT
LIABILITY. (DA No.  02-3190).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3190A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3190A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3190A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-11 Released:  11/22/2002.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE REGISTRATION SERVICE
INFORMATION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228753A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228753A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-12 Released:  11/22/2002.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE REGISTRATION SERVICE
INFORMATION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228754A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228754A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/22/2002.  NEWCOMM WIRELESS SERVICES, INC., CLEARCOMM, L.P. , AND TEM PUERTO
RICO, INC. SEEK FCC CONSENT TO TRANSFER CONTROL OF LICENSES. (DA No.  02-3229). (Dkt No
02-366)  Pleading Cycle Established. Comments Due:  12/23/2002. Reply Comments Due: 
01/13/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Kravetz or Erin McGrath at (202) 418-7240, Rita
Cookmeyer at (202) 418-0660, Jeff Tobias at (202) 418-1617, Cynthia Bryant at (202)
418-8164 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3229A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3229A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3229A1.txt> 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 					TEXTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 AMERICOM LAS VEGAS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (AMERICOM).   Found Americom, licensee of KWNZ-FM,
Carson City, NV liable for a $10,000 forfeiture for failure to comply with the RF
radiation maximum permissible exposure limits in willful and repeated violation of Section
1.1310 of the Rules. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  11/20/2002 by NALF.
(DA No. 02-3218).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3218A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3218A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3218A1.txt> 

 APCC SERVICES, INC., DATA NET SYSTEMS, LLC, DAVEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., JAROTH, INC. DBA
PACIFIC TELEMANAGEMENT SERVICES, AND INTERA COMMUNICATIONS CORP. V. GADJRAJ & SONS IMPORT
& EXPORT, INC..   Dismissed the complaint with prejudice in its entirety and terminated
the proceeding. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Market Disputes Resolution Divison. Adopted: 
11/21/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3223).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3223A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3223A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3223A1.txt> 

 APCC SERVICES, INC., DATA NET SYSTEMS, LLC, DAVEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC., JAROTH, INC. DBA
PACIFIC TELEMANAGEMENT SERVICES, AND INTERA COMMUNICATIONS CORP. V. VERTEX GROUP D/B/A
PREMIERE TELEMEDIA, INC..   Dismissed the complaint with prejuduice in its entirety and
terminated the proceeding. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Market Disputes Resolution Division.
Adopted:  11/21/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3222).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3222A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3222A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3222A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF HISPANIC BROADCASTING CORP., AND UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Issued
Protective Order governing procedures for access to certain information that the Bureau
anticipates will be subject to a request for confidentiality. (Dkt No.  02-235). Action
by:  Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:  11/21/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3227).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3227A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3227A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3227A1.txt> 

 PAXSON HOUSTON LICENSE, INC.   Granted must carry complaint seeking carriage filed by
Paxson, licensee of television  broadcast station KPXB (Ch. 49), Conroe, TX against Cable
Management Assoc., operator of cable systems serving Sealy, Hempstead and Bellville, TX
and surrounding enviro. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Policy Division, Media Bureau. Adopted: 
11/19/2002 by MO&O. (DA No. 02-3221).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3221A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3221A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3221A1.txt> 

 PAXSON BATTLE CREEK LICENSE, INC..   Granted must carry complaint seeking carriage, filed
by Paxson Battle, licensee of television  broadcast station WZPX, Bloomingdale, MI against
Bloomingdale Communications, Inc., operator of a cable system serving Bloomingdale,
Cheshire, Lee and Van Buren. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Policy Division, Media Bureau.
Adopted:  11/19/2002 by MO&O. (DA No. 02-3220).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3220A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3220A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3220A1.txt> 

 REQUIREMENT TO FILE AN ANNUAL FCC FORM 320 FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL COMMUNITY UNITS SERVED BY A
COMMON CABLE SYSTEM..   Modified the filing policy for FCC Form 320, Basic Signal Leakage
Perfomrance Report.  Dismissed the Petitions for Special Relief of Armstrong Utilities,
Inc.; CSC Holdings, Inc.; and Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. Action by:  Chief, Media
Bureau. Adopted:  11/18/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3199).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3199A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3199A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3199A1.txt> 

 PETERSBURG PUBLIC LIBRARY, PETERSBURG, VA.   Dismissed Request for Waiver because it was
untimely filed. (Dkt No.  96-45, 97-21). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications
Access Policy Division, Wireline Competiton Bureau. Adopted:  11/21/2002 by ORDER. (DA No.
02-3212).  WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3212A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3212A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3212A1.txt> 

 BUFFALO SCHOOL DISTRICT 877, BUFFALO, MN.   Dismissed Request for Waiver because it was
untimely filed. (Dkt No.  96-45, 97-21). Action by:  Deputy Chief, Telecommunications
Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau. Adopted:  11/21/2002 by ORDER. (DA
No. 02-3211).  WCB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3211A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3211A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3211A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF SERVICE RULES FOR ADVANCED WIRELESS SERVICES IN THE 1.7 GHZ AND 2.1 GHZ
BANDS.   Proposed service rules for Advanced Wireless Services in the 1710-1755 MHz and
2110-2155 MHz bands. (Dkt No.  02-353). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due: 
02/07/2003. Reply Comments Due:  03/14/2003. Adopted:  11/07/2002 by NPRM. (FCC No.
02-305).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-305A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-305A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-305A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED NOVEMBER 21, 2002, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO.
225:

 COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS CALLS FOR RE-EXAMINATION OF FCC'S INDECENCY DEFINITION,
ANALYSIS OF LINK BETWEEN MEDIA CONSOLIDATION AND "RACE TO THE BOTTOM".  STMT. News Media
Contact: Alex Johns at (202) 418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228735A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228735A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228735A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/