Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TIA-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 19:25:03 -0500

NEW PROJECT NUMBERS

Project Number-3-3890-RV2 – (revise a standard) – J-STD-036-B – Enhanced
Wireless 9-1-1, Phase 2 – If interested contact Chuck Ishman, Motorola,
Motorola, 847.632.7921, or via email at [email-masked]

Project Number-3-0017-RV2 – (revise a TSB) – TSB-129-B –
Telecommunications – Telephone Terminal Equipment – U.S. Network
Connection Regulatory Approval Guide – If interested contact Greg Slingerland,
Mitel Corporation, 613.592.2122, or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number-3-0014-RV1 – (revise a TSB) – TSB-168-A –
Telecommunications – Telephone Terminal Equipment – Labeling
Requirements – If interested contact Greg Slingerland at Mitel Networks
Corporation, 613.592.2122, or via email at [email-masked].

Project Number-3-0087 – (create a new TIA only document) – TIA-905.CAAA
– Project 25 Phase II – Two-Slot TDMA Transceiver – Measurement Methods
– If interested contact John Oblak, E.F. Johnson Company, 507.835.6276 or
via email at [email-masked].

Project Number-3-0088 – (create a new TIA only document) – TIA-937 – Open
Service Access (OSA): Application Programming Interface (API) – If interested
contact Chuck Ishman, Motorola, 847.632.7921, or via email at
[email-masked].

Project Number 3-0089 – (create a TIA only document) – TIA/902.BBAD –
Wideband Air Interface (IOTA) Radio Channel Coding Specification Public
Safety Wideband Data Standards Project Digital Radio Technical Standards –
this document will continue to work of the 902 series of documents. If
interested contact Jeff Anderson, Motorola, 847.576.7737 or via email at
[email-masked].

Project Number 3-0092 – (create a new TIA only document) – TIA-942 –
Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers – this document
specifies the minimum requirements for telecommunications infrastructure of
data centers and computer rooms including single-tenant enterprise data
centers and multi-tenant hosting data centers. The topology proposed in this
document is intended to be applicable to any size data center. If interested
contact Herb Congdon, Tyco Electronics, 828.464.2165, or via email at
[email-masked].

NEW STANDARDS PROPOSALS
SP-3-3228-RV1-1 – (revise a standard) - TIA-604-2 –FOCIS2 – Fiber Optic
Connector Intermateability Standard, Type ST – this standard presents the
intermateability standard for connectors with the commercial designation
ST, and includes requirements for PM fiber connectors.

SP-3-3836-RV1 – (revise a standard) – TIA-689-A –
Telecommunications – Multiline Terminal Systems – PBX and KTS
Support of Enhanced 9-1-1 Emergency Calling Services – this standard
contains technical requirements associated with PBX and KTS support of
Enhanced 9-1-1 Emergency Calling Service.

SP-3-4078-RV1-A – (revise a standard) – TIA-777-A –
Telecommunications – Telephone Terminal Equipment – Caller Identity
and Visual Message Waiting Indicator Equipment Performance
Requirements – this standard addresses the technical issues associated with
Type 1, Type 2, and Type 2.5 Customer Premises Equipment for services.

SP-3-4930 – (create a new standard) – TIA-939 – Procedures for
Automatic Interworking Between T.30, V.18, V.8bis, V.8, and
V.32/Annex A Automode Modems and V.32bis, V32, V.22bis, V.22, V.21,
V.23, 212-Type and 103-Tpe Modems – this standard specifies a
procedure for a modem to automatically detect the modulation technique
and data signaling rate of the modem it is connected with.

NEW DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE:
American National Standards
ANSI/TIA-102.BAEA-1 – Project 25 – Data Overview – Addendum 1 –
USB/PPP – New Technology Standards Project – Digital Radio
Technical Standards – the purpose of this addendum is to update
information contained in Standard ANSI/TIA/EIA-102.BAEA-2000 “Data
Overview”.

ANSI/TIA-102.CAAB-A – Land Mobile Radio Transceiver
Performance Recommendations – Project 25 – Digital Radio
Technology, C4FM/CQSPK Modulation – this standard provides physical
layer performance standards under standard conditions for 12.5 kHz
channelization digitally modulated radio equipment with a maximum
operating frequency of 1 GHz or less in the Private (Dispatch) Land Mobile
Radio Services

TIA Only Standard
TIA-756-A-1 – TIA/EIA-41-D Enhancements for Wireless Number
Portability – Phase II – Addendum 1 – this addendum identifies the
changes to the TIA/EIA/IS-756-A Assumptions section that are needed to
support Number Portability (NP) Query for emergency service calls that
have portable called numbers.

TIA-876 – North American Network Access Transmission Model for
Evaluating xDSL Modem Performance – this standard defines a hybrid
structure for the network access transmission model – part of it is
statistically characterized; part is specified.

TIA-902.BAAD – Wideband Air Interface – (SAM) Radio Channel
Coding Specification – Public Safety Wideband Data Standards Project
– Digital Radio Technical Standards – Radio channel coding is a function
in the wide band air interface between the MAC/RLA sublayer and the
modulation in the physical layer.

TIA-902.BAAE – Wideband Air Interface – Logical Link Control (LLC)
Layer Specification – Public Safety Wideband Data Standards Project –
Digital Radio Technical Standards – this document defines the logical link
control layer, or LLC layer, of the wideband air interface.

TIA-925 – Enhanced Subscriber Privacy for cdma2000 High Rate
Packet Data – this document shows the relationship between a connection
layer packet, and encryption protocol packet, and authentication protocol
layer, a security protocol packet, and a MAC layer packet payload.

Interim Standards
TIA/IS-820-A – Removable User Identity Module for Spread Spectrum
Systems – this document contains the requirements for the Removable User
Identity Module (R-UIM).

TIA/IS-835-B – cdma2000 Wireless IP Network Standard – this standard
defines requirements for support of wireless packet data networking
capability on a third generation wireless system based on cdma2000.

Telecommunications Systems Bulletin (TSB)
TSB-102.CAAC – Project 25 – Mobile Radio Push-to-Talk and Audio
Interface – Definitions and Methods of Measurement – this document
defines a physical and electrical interface to Project 25 mobile radios.

Reaffirmed Documents:
TSB-87-1000 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1000 Overview of Implementor Guidelines (reaffirmed August 9,
2002)

TSB-87-1010 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1010 Intermediate System (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1012 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1012 CDPD Network Support Services (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1013 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1013 Directory Services (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1014 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1014 Application-Entity Look-up Directory Profile (reaffirmed
August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1015 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1015 CDPD Subscriber Directory Profile (reaffirmed August 9,
2002)

TSB-87-1018 – Cellular Packet Data System Specification – Part 1018
Authentication Services (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1022 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1022 Parameter Configuration Guidelines (reaffirmed August 9,
2002)

TSB-87-2015 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2015 Subscriber Identity Module Functional Characteristics
(reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-2016 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2016 Multicast Perspectives

TSB-87-2018 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2018 M-ES EID Assignment (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1020 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1020 CDPD Domain Name System (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-1021 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 1021 Service Provider Interoperability Test – Plan Overview
(reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-2010 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2010 Mobile End System (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-2011 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2011 Mobile Data Base Station (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-2012 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2012 CDPD Mobile Data Intermediate System (reaffirmed August 9,
2002)

TSB-87-2013 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 2013 CDPD External Interfaces (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-3010 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 3010 Unique Identifiers Name and Numbering Plan (reaffirmed
August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-3011 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 3011 Administration of Unique Identifiers Name and Numbering
Plan (reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

TSB-87-3012 – Cellular Digital Packet Data System Specification –
Part 3012 IP and CLNP Routing Architecture and Addressing Plan
(reaffirmed August 9, 2002)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/