Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NXTL CEO to Present at UBS Warburg Conference Today

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:35:51 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20021111690000054.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

NXTL CEO to Present at UBS Warburg Conference Today

Ridgeland, MS, NOV 11, 2002 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- The President and CEO of Nextel Communications Inc. (NASDAQ NM : NXTL), Tim Donahue, is scheduled to present today at the UBS Warburg Seventh Annual Global Telecom Conference in New York.

Source:

Knobias

Date:

11/11/2002 10:10

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (288 words)

Document ID:

FC20021111690000054

Subject(s):

Kas; Advisor; Broker; CEO; Conference; Dealer; Earnings; Investment; Market; Nasdaq; New Mexico; New York; OTC; Products; Research; Retail; Securities; Telecom; Web

NXTL CEO to Present at UBS Warburg Conference Today

Story Filed: Monday, November 11, 2002 10:10 AM EST

Ridgeland, MS, NOV 11, 2002 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- The President
and CEO of Nextel Communications Inc. (NASDAQ NM : NXTL), Tim Donahue, is
scheduled to present today at the UBS Warburg Seventh Annual Global Telecom
Conference in New York.

The presentation is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. ET today. The event will be webcast
live and can be accessed from the "Events and Conferences" section at

http://www.ubswarburg.com/.

GET KNOBIAS IN REAL-TIME: Delivery of this proprietary Knobias alert has been
delayed by 10 minutes. To get all Knobias alerts in real-time daily, visit

http://www.knobias.com/cmtx

ABOUT KNOBIAS: Knobias is a financial information provider serving retail
investors and trading professionals. Knobias collects and maintains real-time
and historical market intelligence on all U.S. securities, with special emphasis
on Over-the-Counter (OTC) stocks. Knobias provides customers with two core
products: 1. Knobias FUNDAMENTALS: A comprehensive web-based database of
fundamental research covering thousands of U.S. securities; 2. Knobias RAiDAR: A
web-based desktop application that delivers thousands of real-time, intraday
alerts daily. RAiDAR alerts include real-time news, filings, trading alerts,
earnings alerts, coverage alerts and critical corp actions.

KNOBIAS DISCLAIMER: Knobias has received no compensation from the Company or
Companies mentioned in this story. Knobias is not a registered broker-dealer,
nor investment advisor, and does not endorse or recommend any securities
mentioned. This story is provided for informational purposes only and is not
intended for trading purposes. Knobias shall not be liable for any actions taken
in reliance of any information provided herein. Republication or redistribution
of Knobias content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of
Knobias.com, LLC.

CONTACT: Knobias.com, LLC
601-978-3399
601-978-3675
[email-masked]

www.knobias.com/cmtx

Copyright 2002 Knobias.com, LLC, All rights reserved.

SUBJECT CODE: Mgmt Speech

Copyright © 2002, Knobias, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.