Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Anyone know of Global Knowledge?

From: "Flores, Christopher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:31:49 -0800

i have attended multiple classes taught by the global knowledge staff, they
were excellent. i can only recommend the global knowledge staff in Arlington
Virginia, although the entire organization seems well run and absolutely
professional...thanks.
 
/chris

-----Original Message-----
From: meijin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:42 PM
To: nextel
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anyone know of Global Knowledge?

Anyone familiar with Global Knowledge headquartered out of Cary, NC? Looking
at them for some training and was wondering if anyone might have some
positive or negative information about them.
 
Thanks!
 
Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2596658.3969980.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1
054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036569834?> 	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2596658.3969980.1980433/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=339971135> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .