Subject: [mobile-ip] Connectathon 2003: Mobile IP Testing

From: Samita Chakrabarti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 15:03:39 -0800 (PST)

Connectathon Technology testing event is taking place in San Jose,
California at March 2003. 

Tentative Plans for MIP testing at Connectathon:

* MIP Testing Event : March 1st, 2003 (Sun) -- March 5, 2003 (Thursday)

* Focus of testing will be on MIPv6 base protocol implementation.

* Sun will not offer MIPv4 conformance testing this year. However,
  MIPv4 interoperability testing will be offered if there are 
  two or more interested implementations. 

Please contact me if you have suggestions on MIPv4 interop testing.

For registration information and early bird discount, please see the
information below.

Thanks,
-Samita

[email-masked]
Mobile IP Technology Co-ordinator for Connectathon

================================================================================

Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts over 50
companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
utilize the following technologies and protocols:

NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
NFS over RDMA
NFSv4 replication and migration
Lock Manager
Kerberos
Automounter
IPv6
IPsec
NDMP
Mobile IP
Secure Shell
CIFS

Based on demand, in addition we are considering to offer:
Diameter/AAA
SCTP
LDAP
DHCPv6

If you are interested in testing any of the above 4 protocols, please
send a note to [email-masked] and we'll gauge interest.  Or if you have a
suggestion for another technology, feel free to contact us as well.

Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In addition,
there will be seminars and speakers addressing various topics.
 
The registration deadline is February 7, 2003.  But don't wait that
long!  And Early Bird Discount on booth fees is available to those who
register and pay by December 31, 2002.  For the past 2 years,
Connectathon has sold out of booth space.  Please get your registration
materials in quickly to avoid disappointment.  Go to
http://www.connectathon.org to download all forms and information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
Belleghem at [email-masked] or (408) 358-9598.