Subject: [NEXTEL-1] yahoo is at it ah=gain

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:59:05 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "John Becker" <[email-masked]>
Subject: yahoo is at it ah=gain

 Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track Yahoo 
 Group users around the net and see what you're doing - similar to 
 cookies. Take a look at their updated privacy statement:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html
 
 About half-way down the page, in the section "Outside the Yahoo! 
 Network", you'll see a little "click here" link that will let you opt-
 out of their new method of snooping. I recommend doing this. Once you 
 have clicked that link, you are opted out. Notice the "Success" 
 message at the top of the next page. Be careful because on that page 
 there is a "Cancel Opt-out" button that, if clicked, will *undo* the 
 opt-out. 

John, W0JAB

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:43:58 -0600

Everyone should check out a FANTASTIC and CHEAP program called Cookie Pal at http://www.kburra.com. I have nothing to do with them other than being a happy customer of the program. I have tried alot of them and this one is the best and catches all of the crap like this from Yahoo and lets you see exactly what is going on.

Mike