Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: [220] Digest Number 239

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:05:21 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: "P Heyden" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [220] Digest Number 239
To: <[email-masked]>

Todd, I haven't had a chance to read your MRT article yet, but if this is
the kind of reaction that it gets from amatuer radio operators, then it must
have hit close to home.

The fact that you share your opinion, and are willing to make comment on
issues of import, does not mean that it is open season for the amatuers.

I too have experienced similar activity and is the very reason why I have
stopped making any comment on the whole 217-225 MHz band issue.  The FCC is
well aware of the issues at this point through the long standing and long
running petitions, comments, reply comments etc. filed by Warren havens.  As
the FCC recently opined, this whole issue of band replanning and
reallocation is best handled in a "separate rule making proceeding", rather
than in the proceedings currently before the FCC.

Over time perhaps that FCC will do something to reassess this spectrum
segment.

I congratulate you for taking a stance and support your right to do so
without being subjected to threats and innuendos.

Kind regards,

Paul vander Heyden

______________

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/