Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel on E911 Issues

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:39:33 -0500

Before the
                            FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
                                  Washington, D.C. 20554
                                     In the Matter of

                 Wireless Telecommunications Bureau  CC Docket No. 02-46
                                Seeks Comment on Report on
                            Technical and Operational Wireless
                                       E911 Issues

                         COMMENTS OF NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

       Pursuant to the October 16, 2002 Public Notice of the Federal Communications
             Commission , 1 Nextel Communications, Inc. (Nextell) submits the
       following comments on in Report on Technical and Operational Issues Impacting
                                      The Provision
      of Wireless Enhanced 911 Services,ll by Dale N. Hatfield. 2 Nextel commends the
                                         FCC for
      commissioning this study to evaluate and address critical issues impacting the
                                        widespread
      deployment of Phase II service and Mr. Hatfield for his objective research and
                                        insightful
                                     recommendations.

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513382636

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/