Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 Mhz Interference Analysis - an intriguing perspective

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:49:36 -0500

DING-DING-DING

And In This Corner We Have...............

------ Original Message --------
   From: [email-masked]
Subject:  800 Mhz Interference Analysis - an intriguing perspective

I'm always amused at the way the man can re-write history......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<snip>
Pass interference

"The only thing missing is the basic analysis of the legal status of interfering
operators."

http://iwce-mrt.com/ar/radio_pass_interference/index.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda misses the multi-page analysis of the comments that I filed in the initial round of
comments in this proceeding (May 6, 2002), an analysis that was missing from SBT's initial
comments...........

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513190809

Alan T.