Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: CTP profile

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:25:24 -0000

Yes, if you use your computer connecting to a GSM phone or digital 
phone device, you will have to use a hyperterminal service to 
remotely connect and there the AT commands, to state CTP profile 
exchange mechanism.

:) Juliet 

On Tue, 12 November 2002, Anu Dahanukar wrote:

> 
> <html><body>
> 
> 
> <P>Hello All,</P>
> <P>Can&nbsp;somebody please tell me about CTP profile. I really 
don't understand the use of this profile in case of a cordless 
phone.If my gateway is connected to a network like GSM which does 
call control and everything then can't I just use generic serial 
service to transfer AT commands from the cordless phone as it is to 
GSM through my gateway? If I use CTP then I will have to convert AT 
commands to equivalent CTP commands in the cordless phone and then 
again generate AT commands on the gateway side and then send them to 
GSM.Do I really need CTP profile and&nbsp;if yes then why?? 
> <P>Please guide me. 
> <P>Thanks in advance, 
> <P>Anagha 
> <P>&nbsp;</P><p><br><hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
> <a 
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/launch/mailsig/*http://launch.yahoo.com/u2">
U2 on LAUNCH</a> - Exclusive medley & videos from Greatest Hits CD
> 
> <br>
> <tt>
> To maintain your subscription, go to:<BR>
> <BR>
> <a 
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluetooth">http://groups.yahoo.com
/group/bluetooth</a></tt>
> <br>
> 
> <br>
> <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a 
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of 
Service</a>.</tt>
> </br>
> </body></html>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/