Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fallsgrove Village Center Celebrates Grand Opening

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:18:22 -0500

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=printnews&doc_id=NR200211111680.2_3a1a000d0505ec30

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Print this Page

Fallsgrove Village Center Celebrates Grand Opening

November 11, 2002 9:40am

ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Lerner Enterprises of North

Bethesda, Maryland celebrates the Grand Opening of Fallsgrove Village Center
on Wednesday, November 13, which is part of the new 257-acre Fallsgrove mixed-
use development.  Located at the intersection of Shady Grove Road and
Fallsgrove Boulevard, directly adjacent to the Shady Grove Medical Center, the
new 150,000 square foot community shopping center is poised to serve the needs
of the local residential and business communities.

Bignell, Watkins, Hasser Architects, P.A. of Annapolis, describe the new
center as, "an eclectic assortment of architectural design that works to
create the Village Center theme.  Landscaped pedestrian plazas soften
buildings while rich amenities and architectural detailing create an urban
streetscape feel that can be experienced throughout the development."

Upscale by design, Fallsgrove Village Center welcomes a spectacular 57,000
square foot Safeway Food & Drug. A variety of convenient retail, neighborhood
services and dining options will open this week or have plans to open in the
near future.  Among the first services and retail outlets to open are Art &
Framing Depot, My Eye Dr., Nextel and Ritz Camera.  New dining choices for
area residents include CheeBurger CheeBurger, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Jerry's
Subs & Pizza, Panera Bread and Starbucks.

Additional stores and restaurants scheduled to open soon include Chevy
Chase Bank, Color Works, Fallsgrove Dry Cleaners, Tribes Grill, Mamma Lucia,
Spalon and Taipei Tokyo.

The Fallsgrove Village Office Center also celebrates its grand opening
this week.  The Class 'A' 75,000 square foot, three-story office building
reflects the village theme of the center.  First rate amenities and rich
detailing are visible hallmarks of the complex.

Both properties are managed by Lerner Corporation.  For retail leasing
information contact William J. Winterburn or Victor E. Ambrosio at (301) 984-
1500 and for office leasing information contact Peter C. Hill-Bryne at Grubb &
Ellis at (301) 530-8200.

Lerner Enterprises, of North Bethesda, Maryland, founded by Theodore N.
Lerner, is one of Washington, D.C.'s largest real estate developers and is
involved in all phases of commercial and residential real estate including
planning, development, construction, leasing, asset management and property
management.  The company's retail portfolio includes regional malls Dulles
Town Center in Dulles, VA and White Flint in North Bethesda, MD and
neighborhood centers Annapolis Harbour Center, Annapolis, MD, North Point
Village Center, Reston, VA, The Spectrum at Reston Town Center, Reston, VA,
Towne Plaza, Rockville, MD.  Lerner was also the original developer of Tysons
Corner Center and Tysons II Galleria in McLean, VA and Wheaton Plaza in
Wheaton, MD.  Additional information on Fallsgrove Village Center and
Fallsgrove Village Office Center is available at
http://www.fallsgrovevillagectr.com  , http://www.fallsgroveoffice.com  and
Lerner Enterprises at http://www.lernerenterprises.com  .

Make Your Opinion Count - Click Here

http://tbutton.prnewswire.com/prn/11690X81587713

SOURCE  FG Retail Group, LLC, c/o Lerner Enterprises

-0- 11/11/2002

/CONTACT:  Clarke Green of Lerner Corporation, +1-301-984-1500/

/Web site:  http://www.fallsgrovevillagectr.com

http://www.fallsgroveoffice.com

http://www.lernerenterprises.com/

CO:  Lerner Enterprises; FG Retail Group, LLC

ST:  Maryland

IN:  FIN RLT REA CST

SU:

TW-MB

-- DCM013 --

3918 11/11/2002 09:39 EST http://www.prnewswire.com

Copyright © 2002 PR Newswire

Feedback | Log In | Log Out | Subscribe | Advertise | About | Help | Site Map | Newsletters |
Hoover's Wireless

Home | Companies & Industries | Money | Career Development | News Center | Business Travel | Purchasing Center

Copyright © 2001,
Hoover's, Inc. |
Hoover's is Hiring |
NASDAQ: HOOV |
Privacy Policy |
Advertising Info