Subject: [NEXTEL-1] China Unicom Gaomai Turns to iDEN Digital Cellular and Wireless Data

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:54:25 -0500

China Unicom Gaomai Turns to iDEN Digital Cellular and Wireless Data

NOVEMBER 19, 2002 12:00AM
FINANCIAL TIMES LIMITED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SinoCast China Business Daily News via NewsEdge Corporation : 11/18/2002

BEIJIGN, November 19, SinoCast -- The biggest high-tech iDEN digital cellular
communications network of China will be operated for testing in China Unicom
Guomai Communications Co., Ltd (the stock code is 600640, the symbol is China
Unicom Guomai ).

China Unicom Guomai is the first post company to be listed in the stock market;
its former is the Shanghai Guomai Communications Co., Ltd.

After 1997, due to the sake of the arising mobile phone's substitution of
shrinking paging business, China Unicom's paging service also declined to the
bottom.

So, China Unicom classified its business to long-term, mid-term and a
short-term stage, each stage has different business, this would ensure China
Unicom Guomai's sustainable development in the long run.

http://www.chinaunicom.net/chinauc.htm

http://www.wirelessweek.com/index.asp?layout=story&articleId=NEa1118417.6iw

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/