Subject: [NEXTEL-1] ATW Wireless Announces Turnkey System Integration for Wireless Internet Service Providers

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:19:44 -0500

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=34282921&ID=cnniw&scategory=Telecommunications%3AWireless&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

News

IndustryWatch

Aerospace/Defense

Auto

Aviation

Banking

Business and Finance

Chemicals

Computers

Economy/Markets

Energy

Entertainment

Environment

Food

Government

Healthcare

Insurance

Internet

Metals & Minerals

Real Estate

Retail

Small Business

Telecommunications

- Equipment

- Fiber Optics

- Local Providers

- Long Distance

- Wireless

- Regulations

- Satellite

Transportation

Travel

Utilities

searchIndustryWatch

Markets &
Stocks

Commentary

Technology

Personal Finance

Retirement

Mutual Funds

Money 101

Money's Best

Track your
stocks

Calculators

CNNfn
on TV

Services

CNN.com

CNNSI.com

MONEY
Magazine
Customer
Service

E-MAIL
NEWSLETTERS
sign
up!

MOBILE NEWS
•AvantGo

sign
up!

ATW Wireless Announces Turnkey System Integration for Wireless Internet Service Providers

Source: Business Wire

Publication date: 2002-11-11

MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 11, 2002--ATW Wireless, a
leading systems integrator of wireless data and telecommunications
systems, today announced that the Company is offering a turnkey
broadband wireless networking package that will allow entrepreneurs,
businesses and existing Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to plan,
build and operate a successful and profitable broadband wireless
networks. Using broadband wireless technology, ATW Wireless delivers
high-speed Internet connections to neighborhoods, rural communities,
suburbs, cities and towns that, so far, have been unable to bring
broadband Internet Services to their geographical locations.

The ATW Wireless engineering team has been working in the
broadband wireless industry from the beginning and has extensive
knowledge of building broadband wireless networks for a wide variety
of clients including airports, retail businesses, corporate
enterprises, banks, shopping malls, municipalities and schools.

The ATW Wireless solution provides a complete suite of all
services needed to design, build, market and operate a broadband
wireless network, ranging from just one cell supporting a hundred
customers to multicell systems designed to support thousands of
customers.

Each client will receive each of the following services:

-- Spectrum Analysis -- ATW will identify and explain the type

and frequency of any other wireless services that already

exist in the client's potential deployment area.

-- Site Survey -- After scanning for potential interference, ATW

will recommend the best strategic location(s) for the client's

cell site(s).

-- Cell Site Design -- Based on the residential and business

demographics of the client's location, ATW will provide an

equipment plan to maximize the coverage area of each cell

site, including a smooth and cost effective migration path as

the network continues to grow.

-- Cell Site Deployment -- ATW's experienced installation teams

will then build towers, position antennas, waterproof cables,

and secure all connections to require as little future

maintenance as possible. In addition to initial cell site

deployments, ATW maintains mobile installation teams that can

assist with customer installations when a client's advertising

campaign results in a large surge of new customer

subscriptions.

-- Tower Acquisition -- ATW will determine the best tower

strategy for each client's location. If towers are available

in town, ATW will help the client negotiate a contract to

acquire space. ATW's other option is to deploy new, low-cost

towers owned by the client.

-- Business Planning Services -- In addition to building the

client's network, ATW's management team also provides business

training on how to operate a successful and profitable

broadband wireless network. Many of ATW's clients have become

profitable in less than 90 days.

-- FCC Certified Wireless Training Programs -- The ATW Wireless

Academy offers manufacturer certified training services in 2.4

GHz, 5 GHz and other frequency bands. ATW Wireless Academy

training centers are located in Axtell, Nebraska and Maple

Grove, Minnesota. On-Site Training programs are also available

for large groups.

-- FCC Violation Reporting -- ATW helps operators prepare

paperwork for future FCC requirements.

-- Technical Support -- ATW offers professional technical support

for all components in the system after the sale. In fact, many

clients choose to have ATW's Network Operation Center continue

to monitor and manage the wireless network after the initial

build out so the client can focus on their core business and

customer acquisition.

Pricing/Availability

ATW Wireless systems are available now and consist of several
pricing and equipment plans for the customer to choose from. Depending
on whether the client is in a rural or suburb environment and the
number of customers they plan to sign up, the price of a system can
vary. The price for a single cell turnkey system in a rural
environment starts at $40,000 and can range up to $80,000 in a
suburban or inner city environment. A client can expect to initially
support 60-100 customers at this price point. Financing, equipment
leasing and government grant writing assistance is available upon
request.

To receive a free information packet or a quote on an ATW Wireless
Turnkey System, please contact Michelle Dennie at (866) 429-8355 or
via email at [email-masked]

About ATW Wireless

ATW Wireless, a leading systems integrator of wireless data and
telecommunication systems, has been working in the broadband wireless
industry from the beginning and has extensive knowledge of building
broadband wireless networks for a wide variety of clients including
rural communities, airports, retail businesses, corporate enterprises,
banks, shopping malls, municipalities and schools. The Company
specializes in building data and voice systems utilizing wireless
spectrum to overcome capital restraints, regulatory red tape and
dependence on third party networks and provisioning services. An ATW
Wireless Network enables a customer to have complete control of their
network from end to end and provides a quick return on investment and
a complete plan path for future profitability. ATW Wireless is based
in Axtell, Nebraska, and can be reached at (866) 429-8355 or by email
at [email-masked] The Company's website is
http://www.atwwireless.com

Publication date: 2002-11-11

© 2002, YellowBrix, Inc.

CNNmoney

contact us | magazine
customer service |
site
map | CNN/Money
glossary

OTHER NEWS: CNN | CNNSI | Fortune | Business 2.0 | Time | ON
Copyright © 2002 CNN America, Inc. An AOL Time
Warner Company ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you. privacy policy