Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Latest Issue Of Telematics Update Online

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 02:55:48 -0500

Latest Issue Of Telematics Update Online
 -  Interview with Michael Leeming, General Manager of MAN Telematics
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/homepage2.asp?news=33337
 -  Interview with Jacques Garcin, Manager for the Automotive Department for Orange/France
Telecom
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/homepage2.asp?news=33333
 -  Customer Relationship Management for the Automotive Industry
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/homepage2.asp?news=33332
 -  Product Review: Separating Voice from Noise with Wavemakers
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/homepage2.asp?news=33331
 -  European Commercial Vehicle Telematics
http://www.telematicsupdate.com/homepage2.asp?news=33330

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/