Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Employment opportunity (OT)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:39:04 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: Kevin Custer <[email-masked]>
Subject:Employment opportunity (OT)

I was ask to pass this along, reply ONLY to the contact below, thanks...

Kevin Custer

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FROM: John Swinson

SENC Technical Services

I represent a technical placement agency located in Wilmington NC.  I
have a client that is looking for a bench technician for two-way
radio's, mostly Motorola.  Most work will be component level diagnostic
repair.  Starting pay is between $34k-$37k per year depending on
experience.   If you happen to know anyone looking and would like to
move to the beach please have them pass their credentials along to me
via email:[email-masked]

Thank you.
John Swinson <[email-masked]>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/