Subject: [NEXTEL-1] December 2002 SGC Newsletter

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:54:36 -0500

If you have problems reading this email go to the Online Newsletter

    Manufacturer of the World's Finest HF Transceivers, Antenna Couplers, Antennas, and
                                  Accessories since 1971.

                                 December 2002 Newsletter

                                     www.sgcworld.com
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    The SG-2020 and the Stealth Kit are STILL ON SALE!

There is still time to get an SG-2020 or a STEALTH kit under the Christmas tree! Order now
 for Christmas. You can't beat the value and the price is right for the Christmas season.

                                 Go HERE to buy right now!

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas is coming. Does your family know what to get you for Christmas? Why not put an
SG-2020 under the tree? Or maybe a Smartuner so you can do more with your antenna? SGC is
standing by the phones, ready to take your order. Call now before it's too late to get it
before Christmas.

  IMPORTANT NOTE! The SGC offices will be closed for Christmas from December 24th through
                                         the 27th.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Radio Club of Tacoma Presentation
                                     13 November 2002

 Stealthy installations, hidden antennas and low power operation were the topics discussed
  when we gave a presentation to the Radio Club of Tacoma on the 13th of November. Take a
            look at the Powerpoint Presentation and our report on the meeting.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                      Upcoming Shows

             Feb. 1st, 2003 Tropical Hamfest, Florida State Convention Center
                             with Gary Evans representing SGC

               Come visit our booth, we are looking forward to meeting you.
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                             SGC at the Snohomish County ARC

                                     23 November 2002

 SGC was on the road again with it's hidden antennas and low power operation presentation.
      The enthusiastic members of the Snohomish County Amateur Radio Club made for an
       interesting and eventful morning. Look over the presentation and our report.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                       Security Forces Around the World turn to SGC

    The recent signing of the Homeland Security legislation has started the process of
   improving security within the US.  But foreign security agencies have been working at
 their internal security needs for quite some time, and the supplier of choice for many of
                                       them is SGC.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                         December 7th is SGC Day at HRO Portland!

  If you can get to Portland on Saturday, December 7th, then stop by the HRO store to see
    SGC gear in action. We'll have the SG-2020, with several Smartuners and the STEALTH
             antenna kit setup and functioning. We're hoping to see you there.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             A Stealth Antenna in the Garden

  Dave Remnant, M0SAT, wanted to put up an antenna that wouldn't be noticed. He tried one
   multiband vertical after another, and finally settled on a solution using the SG-230
    Smartuner. Click on the picture to see what he's done. In 3 months, he's worked 93
                          countries and he's still going strong.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Do You Own an FT897 or an FT100?

 SGC has been testing these popular transceivers with our equally popular Smartuners. Look
                 at our preliminary report on the results of our testing.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Have you seen the SGC Discussion Boards lately?

The biggest place anywhere to discuss the SGC Product Line with your fellow users. If you
have a question on an installation, a comment on a product, or anything else related to
high frequency communications, the SGC Discussion Board is the perfect place to go. There
is even a section for buying and selling used equipment! Here are some excerpts from some
recent discussions: Recently seen on the SG-239 Board: ... tuning on CW is the ideal way.
I don't have a key, is this still possible ?? rig is ft-847.
Read entire discussion. Recently seen on the SG-237 Board: I cannot find any documentation
online for what makes the SG-237 tune up.
Read Entire Discussion.

              Discuss over 100 different topics on the SGC Discussion Boards
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                What's New at sgcworld.com?

  1. SGC Day at HRO Portland December 7th 2002
  2. SGC Tests the FT100 and FT897
  3. Emergency and Security Services Discover HF
  4. Low Profile Garden Antenna
  5. Updates to the SG-2020 FAQ
  6. Snohomish County ARC Meeting November 23 2002
  7. Radio Club of Tacoma Meeting November 13 2002
  8. Radio Club of Tacoma Presentation November 13 2002
  9. The Every Day is Field Day Sale! October 1st 2002 to January 15th 2003

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Visit your local dealer, or shop online at sgcworld.com for the full line of SGC fine
                                     radio products.
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                         No Compromise Communications since 1971
                                        SGC, Inc.
                                    13737 SE 26th St.
                                  Bellevue, WA 98005 USA
            Toll-Free (800) 259-7331, Phone (425) 746-6310, Fax (425) 746-6384
                                Website: www.sgcworld.com
                                 E-mail: [email-masked]
You are receiving this email because you have added yourself to our mailing list. To
Unsubscribe, please reply to this email.