Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Juliet Marie is Timmy in Drag

From: "Gerald Arnone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:27:28 -0600

Beware...it's a ruse.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 04:38:23 -0500

Now, Now guys play nice-

Actually Timmy is masquerading as the former drummer for the Cherry Poppin' Daddies and
Yngwie Malmsteen. http://www.rockdrummer.com/

Juliet,

If you don't want to answer any of the questions, no one is going to compel you and you
will not be ex-communicated from the group. We like to have fun here in between the
Techno-Babble. Maybe if you provide some info on your area of expertise it would be
helpful.

I must admit that sometimes I do not follow your technical statements.  Just because I
don't follow them does not mean someone else does not. The information posted on Nextel-1
is not only for my benefit but for everyone here. I encourage you to continue posting,
however if you provided some definitions on your  terminology it would be helpful and I'm
sure others would engage you in conversation.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 04:45:24 -0500

Timmy Donahue is also a fretless guitarist too.
http://www.geocities.com/fretlessguitarist/tim_donahue.html

Gerald Arnone wrote:

> Beware...it's a ruse.
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:02:14 -0500

Although I enjoyed the comment about Mr. Donahue impersonating a woman, I'm
more concerned about messages that the FBI and CIA have noticed in websites
and Internet newsgroups that read something like:

- Ahmed's potatoes are blowing in Baghdad.
- Ibrahim is liking his televisions in ketchup.
- If Andrew doesn't talk to tables, then Marcia is green.

Compare these statements to recent posts on Nextel-1.

Some are concerned that these kinds of messages are semi-traceable public
comments that are communiqués to AQ operatives around the world.
Not-so-amazingly, after a flurry of these messages are found on the 'Net,
the feds coincidentally announce a flurry of communications between Al
Quaida operatives.  If anyone likes, I can transpose a complete message as
found recently on a newsgroup that will make you scratch your head and
wonder, too.

Remember the recordings of WWII broadcasts where the announcer would give
the news and then make non-sensical comments like "Rudolph has a red nose,
Rudolph has a red nose...and now a word from Colgate toothpaste."  Paranoid?
You bet, until this nonsense from Bin Laden et.al. stops.

Juliet, my apologies if this embarrasses you, but I doubt your country has
experienced the trauma of terrorism as vividly as ours.  Please tell us who
you are.

Todd Ellis
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 4:38 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Juliet Marie is Timmy in Drag

  Now, Now guys play nice-
  Actually Timmy is masquerading as the former drummer for the Cherry
Poppin' Daddies and Yngwie Malmsteen. http://www.rockdrummer.com/

  Juliet,

  If you don't want to answer any of the questions, no one is going to
compel you and you will not be ex-communicated from the group. We like to
have fun here in between the Techno-Babble. Maybe if you provide some info
on your area of expertise it would be helpful.

  I must admit that sometimes I do not follow your technical statements.
Just because I don't follow them does not mean someone else does not. The
information posted on Nextel-1 is not only for my benefit but for everyone
here. I encourage you to continue posting, however if you provided some
definitions on your  terminology it would be helpful and I'm sure others
would engage you in conversation.

  Gerald Arnone wrote:

    Beware...it's a ruse.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              ADVERTISEMENT

---

From: "mamarkley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:39:08 -0600

YES!!! Hats off to Todd.
 
It is everyone's responsibility to safeguard our freedoms.
 
Mike Markley

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ellis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 8:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Juliet Marie is Timmy in Drag

Although I enjoyed the comment about Mr. Donahue impersonating a woman,
I'm more concerned about messages that the FBI and CIA have noticed in
websites and Internet newsgroups that read something like:

 
Some are concerned that these kinds of messages are semi-traceable
public comments that are communiqués to AQ operatives around the world.
Not-so-amazingly, after a flurry of these messages are found on the
'Net, the feds coincidentally announce a flurry of communications
between Al Quaida operatives.  If anyone likes, I can transpose a
complete message as found recently on a newsgroup that will make you
scratch your head and wonder, too.  
 
Remember the recordings of WWII broadcasts where the announcer would
give the news and then make non-sensical comments like "Rudolph has a
red nose, Rudolph has a red nose...and now a word from Colgate
toothpaste."  Paranoid?  You bet, until this nonsense from Bin Laden
et.al. stops.  
 
Juliet, my apologies if this embarrasses you, but I doubt your country
has experienced the trauma of terrorism as vividly as ours.  Please tell
us who you are.
 
Todd Ellis 

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 4:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Juliet Marie is Timmy in Drag

Now, Now guys play nice- 

Juliet, 

If you don't want to answer any of the questions, no one is going to
compel you and you will not be ex-communicated from the group. We like
to have fun here in between the Techno-Babble. Maybe if you provide some
info on your area of expertise it would be helpful. 

I must admit that sometimes I do not follow your technical statements.
Just because I don't follow them does not mean someone else does not.
The information posted on Nextel-1 is not only for my benefit but for
everyone here. I encourage you to continue posting, however if you
provided some definitions on your  terminology it would be helpful and
I'm sure others would engage you in conversation. 

Gerald Arnone wrote: 

Beware...it's a ruse.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Service. 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Service.