Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 03:32:23 -0500

-----------------------------------------------------------
FREE Portable Design Magazine Subscription
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Portable Design is the only publication dedicated to keeping everyone in the portable
community current and informed in the race to develop products for these fast-paced and
changing markets. Click Here for your FREE Subscription:
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/321/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  
 
1) Eagleware Announces New Capability for Power Amplifier Designers
2) RFI first in Europe to offer SAR testing for dual band mobile phones for North American
market
3) Toshiba Expands Silicon Germanium Transistor Line Up With Industry's Smallest Package
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) Eagleware Announces New Capability for Power Amplifier Designers
 
The latest release of Eagleware's GENESYS microwave and RF design suite introduces many
enhancements for power amplifier design, including Motorola-verified LDMOS models,
load-pull based PA design, and expanded support for linear and nonlinear models....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/186/793725
 
2) Radio Frequency Investigation Ltd first in Europe to offer SAR testing for dual band
mobile phones for North American market
 
Oct 31, 2002 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Radio Frequency Investigation Ltd (RFI) believes
it is the first European test house able to offer SAR testing of GSM mobile phones for use
in the 850 MHz frequency band deployed in North America which is expected to help
manufacturers significantly reduce product 'time to market'...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/187/793725
 
3) Toshiba Expands Silicon Germanium Transistor Line Up With Industry's Smallest Package;
New TESQ Package Offers Designers a 34 Percent Smaller Footprint Along With Improved
Performance Characteristics for Mobile Phones, Wireless PDAs and Wireless LANs
 
IRVINE, Calif., Nov 4, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Leveraging its advanced packaging
technology, Toshiba America Electronic Components, Inc. (TAEC)* today announced a new
package option for its family of high frequency, low noise figure, high gain discrete
Silicon Germanium (SiGe) Heterojunction Bipolar Transistors (HBT). Developed by Toshiba
Corp. (Toshiba), the new transistors are packaged...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/188/793725

-------------------------------------
CONSULTING SERVICES 
-------------------------------------
 
Your projects deserve the best consultants... By using Wireless Design Online's Consulting
Services, you'll find them quickly and easily! GUARANTEED! 
 
With performance data on 1,800 pre-qualified firms, this easy-to-use service ensures
you'll get the right firm, every time. Check out our guarantee at:
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/322/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Solder-In Feedthrus
2) LINC2 RF and Microwave Circuit Analysis and Design Program 
3) Spread Spectrum 2.4 GHz Transceiver
4) AirLan Bridge Kit
5) LCD Modules 
6) Electromagnetic Simulator 
7) Quadrature and Complex Phase Modulators
8) Uninterruptible Power Supply 
9) PC5 Ultracapacitors
10) BlueBird
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) Solder-In Feedthrus
 
Many designers have opted to semi-integrate feedthrus by soldering feedthrus directly into
the housings. The solder-in feedthrus are available in a glass forward or reverse seal.
This feature offers improved hermetic qualities to environmental conditions. Corry
Micronics offers the industry standard .156 at the flange...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/189/793725
 
2) LINC2 RF and Microwave Circuit Analysis and Design Program 
 
The LINC2 RF and microwave circuit analysis and design program provides a new set of
physical transmission line models, extending the accuracy of microstrip and stripline
circuit simulations into the millimeter wave region. Discontinuity models such as a gap in
the line, an abrupt step in line width, open end effect and VIA holes are easily included
in the simulation ...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/190/793725
 
3) Spread Spectrum 2.4 GHz Transceiver
 
The AeroComm Spread Spectrum Transceiver, Model 51039 is a robust and powerful transceiver
that provides high data rates and long range unlicensed RF (Part 15) communications. The
unit has a complete protocol feature set which includes packet acknowledgements and
automatic retries for data integrity...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/191/793725
 
4) AirLan Bridge Kit
 
Solectek re-launches the AIRLAN name as today's most advanced way to interconnect two
local area network, in two separate locations. You'll be amazed at what we've done this
time to deliver best-of-class price-performance and installation...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/192/793725
 
5) LCD Modules 
 
Excel Technology is a high technology company specialized in the production and supply of
LCD and LCM modules. The Company provides designing and prototyping capability to
facilitate customization solutions of products: TN, STN, HTN, and FSTN displays...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/193/793725
 
6) Electromagnetic Simulator 
 
EMSight is a Windows 95/98 and Windows NT/2000 based electromagnetic and linear circuit
simulator for analyzing and the behavior of high-frequency, RF and microwave circuits and
antennas. EMSight can analyze arbitrary 3D-planar circuits including interconnecting vias
on an unlimited number of dielectric layers with an unlimited number of ports...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/194/793725
 
7) Quadrature and Complex Phase Modulators
 
I.F. Engineering, a custom supplier of RF components, offers the following quadrature and
complex phase modulators...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/195/793725
 
8) Uninterruptible Power Supply 
 
The UPStation S Uninterruptible Power Supply provides true on-line operation for the
highest quality power to a connected load. The UPS is upgradeable, offering additional
capacity as a network grows through the addition of field-installed module...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/196/793725
 
9) PC5 Ultracapacitors 
 
Measuring 17 x 24 x 4.5mm and weighing only 5.5 grams, the PC5 has a capacitance of 4
farads at a nominal 2.3 volts, making it a small, long-lasting solution for sizing an
energy source to meet overall power requirements and peak power needs...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/197/793725
 
10) BlueBird
 
A wireless analog modem designed for commercial and industrial usages. Used in
applications such as remote telemetry, meter reading, and electronic signage Data
integrity ensured with MNP 10 cellular error correction...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/198/793725

==========================================================
GENERATE LEADS
The VertMarkets Marketplace Manager is a self-service marketing tool that extends your
existing online marketing activities and lets you generate qualified sales leads for your
products.  To learn more please visit us at:  
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/content/vertpages/MarketplaceManager.asp?comingfrom=news_online_foot
 
==========================================================
ADVERTISE ONLINE
Need to reach qualified buyers of business products and professional services?  Advertise
on Wireless Design Online or in the Wireless Design Online Newsletter. Find out how our
flexible advertising programs can help you meet your marketing objectives:
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/advariant/advertising.asp
 
==========================================================
FREE TRADE PUBLICATIONS 
Browse from the extensive list of trade publications by industry, title, key word or
geographic eligibility to find the titles that best match your skills and interests. All
of the magazines are absolutely free of charge, no hidden fees, no soft or trial offers,
and no obligation.   
http://verticalnet.tradepub.com/main/main.html
 
==========================================================
CAREER SERVICES
Wireless Design Online has partnered with Artemis HR to bring you the targeted resume and
job search capabilities. Visit today:
http://www.careermag.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/