Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications $11.54 - Rumor that company will receive a $25 Cash bid from rival (VZ).

From: "Tarrance, Frank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:20:20 -0600

If you wanta

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ellis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 14:15
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications $11.54 - Rumor that company
will receive a $25 Cash bid from rival (VZ).

Can I write a check for $30?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications $11.54 - Rumor that company will
receive a $25 Cash bid from rival (VZ).

Nextel Communications $11.54 - Rumor that company will receive a $25 Cash
bid from rival
(VZ).
http://www.earnings.com/fin/newsDetail.jsp?tckr=NXTL
<http://www.earnings.com/fin/newsDetail.jsp?tckr=NXTL&trID=315x4058>
&trID=315x4058

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> . 

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2596658.3969980.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1
054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1037045944?> 	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2596658.3969980.1980433/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=842154108> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .