Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL): Market Underperform

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:23:37 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20021111150000032.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

MOVER(-): InterNAP Trading Lower On Strong Volume

Ridgeland, MS, NOV 11, 2002 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- InterNAP Network Services Corporations (NasdaqNM: INAP)

Source:

Knobias

Date:

11/11/2002 11:40

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (434 words)

Document ID:

FD20021111150000032

Subject(s):

Kas; Advisor; Broker; Business; Communications; Dealer; Earnings; Entertainment; Executive; Family; Internet; Investment; Market; Marketing; Nasdaq; NYSE; OTC; President; Product Management; Products; Research; Retail; Securities; Trade; Web

MOVER(-): InterNAP Trading Lower On Strong Volume

Story Filed: Monday, November 11, 2002 11:40 AM EST

Ridgeland, MS, NOV 11, 2002 (EventX/Knobias.com via COMTEX) -- InterNAP Network
Services Corporations (NasdaqNM: INAP)

- Last Trade: $ 0.37000

- Down: $ 0.07000

- % Change: -15.90909%

- Volume at Publication: 2,783,100

- 20-day Average Volume: 2,013,735

Recent company news:

11/11/02: Keep an eye on Family Room Entertainment Inc. (OTCBB:FMLY). FMLY just
announced commencement of another major release, and should start to make a move
in the near term! Watch for the stock to react as investors take notice! Other
stock market standouts include: Nextel Communications (Nasdaq:NXTL): Market
Underperform, HCA Inc. (NYSE:HCA): Market Underperform, InterNAP Network
Services (Nasdaq:INAP): Market Perform, Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE:AMD):
Market Underperform.

11/07/02: Internap Network Services Corporation (Nasdaq: INAP), a leading
provider of intelligent routing services over the Internet, today announced that
David L. Abrahamson, a former senior marketing executive with BellSouth, has
joined the company as vice president and chief marketing officer. Abrahamson
will oversee Internap's worldwide marketing strategy, programs and product
management. His primary focus will be on driving growth through new products and
services, developing strategic partnerships and increasing public and business
awareness of Internap's world-class Internet-based enterprise services.

Technical analysis:

- Above 4 of 4 moving averages

- Near-term support price: $ 0.20000

- Near-term resistance price: $ 0.50000

GET KNOBIAS IN REAL-TIME: Delivery of this proprietary Knobias alert has been
delayed by 10 minutes. To get all Knobias alerts in real-time daily, visit

http://www.knobias.com/cmtx

ABOUT KNOBIAS: Knobias is a financial information provider serving retail
investors and trading professionals. Knobias collects and maintains real-time
and historical market intelligence on all U.S. securities, with special emphasis
on Over-the-Counter (OTC) stocks. Knobias provides customers with two core
products: 1. Knobias FUNDAMENTALS: A comprehensive web-based database of
fundamental research covering thousands of U.S. securities; 2. Knobias RAiDAR: A
web-based desktop application that delivers thousands of real-time, intraday
alerts daily. RAiDAR alerts include real-time news, filings, trading alerts,
earnings alerts, coverage alerts and critical corp actions.

KNOBIAS DISCLAIMER: Knobias has received no compensation from the Company or
Companies mentioned in this story. Knobias is not a registered broker-dealer,
nor investment advisor, and does not endorse or recommend any securities
mentioned. This story is provided for informational purposes only and is not
intended for trading purposes. Knobias shall not be liable for any actions taken
in reliance of any information provided herein. Republication or redistribution
of Knobias content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of
Knobias.com, LLC.

CONTACT: Knobias.com, LLC
601-978-3399
601-978-3675
[email-masked]

www.knobias.com/cmtx

Copyright 2002 Knobias.com, LLC, All rights reserved.

SUBJECT CODE: Price DOWN
Mgmt Change
Promotion/Coverage
VOLUME(+)
MOVER(-)

Copyright © 2002, Knobias, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.