Subject: [NEXTEL-1] LMR Specialists Needed-Washington, DC

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:35:58 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: "redboneone2002" <[email-masked]>
Subject:LMR Specialists Needed-Washington, DC

Attention ALL Land Mobile Radio GURUS!  
Good morning.  Below I have posted a general description for a Senior 
LMR/Systems Architect.  My client is in serious need of this 
specialists and is looking to have him/her start ASAP.  However, not 
having the technical background regarding LMR I wanted all of you to 
review the info provided and let me know if you are interested and 
capable of fulfilling the task.
I thank all of you in advance and trust everything is going well.  I 
look forward to your replies.

Best regards & continued success,

David Greene
Eureka Technologies, LLC
301-258-8823-office
301-258-8902-fax
[email-masked] 

JD:
Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Systems Architect.
Here are some of
the general requirements:

Enclosed are some general day-to-day operational task.
This individual will work in the Washington, DC area.

ROLE I:
Integration Architect
Demonstrates specialist knowledge in one or more application or 
technology
and uses this knowledge to generate profitable revenue growth for 
client.
* Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of a solution.
* Interfaces with the client's IT managers and users on technical 
issues.
* Advises, analyzes, researches, designs, installs, and implements 
complex
technology or application solutions for a unit or organization.
* Provides maintenance and technical support on solutions, utilizing 
current
and emerging technologies.
* Applies industry or domain knowledge to develop solution 
recommendations.
* Designs solutions for integration projects that involve multiple 
systems.
* Integrates solutions from one or more areas of specialization into
existing client environments.
* Analyzes and designs technical interfaces.
* Provides sales support -- completes portions of proposals, prepares
packaged presentations, and conducts demonstrations.
* Generates leads for new business and identifies follow-on business 
in
client accounts that result in profitable revenue growth.
* Identifies market needs for new products and/or how current client
products can be modified or enhanced. Identifies ways in which new 
products
and/or modifications or enhancements to current products can be 
successfully
implemented.
* Provides technical presentations to internal and external clients.
* When working in the organization, develops and delivers training
courses (e.g,. customer/staff training, informal workshops, faculty
training).

ROLE II:
Systems Architect
* Demonstrates extensive knowledge of industry, technology and 
strategy
trends and uses this knowledge to generate profitable revenue growth 
for
client.
* Builds relationships with product development organizations and is
recognized by these organizations as a key product champion who adds 
value
through exposure to client situations.
* Advises, analyzes, researches, designs, installs and implements 
complex
integrated solutions for an entire enterprise.
* Interfaces extensively with the client's senior management team 
(e.g., the
IT Directors)) on business, systems architectural, and technical 
issues.
* Provides mentoring and team leadership to other architects.
* Develops the integrated technology requirements project plan.
* Integrates complex solutions into new or existing client 
environments.
* Uses advanced diagnostic analytical and design capabilities.
* Ensures that the best solution is provided to the customer (e.g.,
completes solution integrity engineering and development attributes.)

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/