Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [APCO Exchange:] Five Year Plan

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 04:46:55 -0500

The following new message has been posted on APCO Exchange Forum at 
<http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi>. 

*************************************************************************** 

  MESSAGE:  (#1402) Five Year Plan 
            <http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi?rev=1402> 
  AUTHOR:   Jerry Simpson 
  DATE:     Friday, 15 November 2002, at 9:26 a.m. 

We are a new consolidated multi-jurisdiction E-911 and emergency dispatch 
center. 

I am wanting to write a 5 year plan for the center and I am wondering if other 
centers have such a plan and what it looks like. 

Some of the issues that I know I need to address are: getting all agencies on 
the same frequency - we have both 800 and VHF now; considering laptops for the 
vehicles; AVL; ACN, etc. 

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Jerry Simpson, ENP 
Director 
Santa Fe Regional Emergency Communications Center 
35 Camino Justicia 
Santa Fe, NM 87508 
505-428-3700 
My direct officer phone number: 505-992-3096 
[email-masked] 

  Link:     Santa Fe Regional Emergency Communications Center 
  URL:      <http://www.sfrecc.org> 

***************************************************************************

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/