Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: PSWN Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:39:22 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2002 4:38:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> Who hates Nextel? I never heard anyone here say that...... 
> 
> 

I'd appreciate your not editing my posts.  You only posted a portion of it.

Alan Tilles

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:51:49 -0500

I was only responding to your comment:

"Actually, if people would take the opportunity to come out of their "I hate Nextel, so
anything Nextel wants, I'm against" shells,"

 I did not want anyone  too get "CONFUSED" :) lol

> Who hates Nextel? I never heard anyone here say that......

But for da record here you go:

In a message dated 11/1/2002 11:28:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked]
writes:

   Naturally the bigger group 'rules' and the others are pushed into the
   background and ignored.

Nah....... ain't nobody being ignored.  I spend almost an hour a day with groups not in
support, not in an effort to GAIN their
support (that would be nice), but rather to get their input to ensure that what we put
forward is as good as it possibly could be.

Actually, if people would take the opportunity to come out of their "I hate Nextel, so
anything Nextel wants, I'm against" shells,
they'd see that we (I mean by "we" public safety and private wireless) have the upper hand
on Nextel right now, and virtually
anything that we'd reasonably (I say "reasonably") wish to get out of Nextel right now in
the way of concessions, is possible.
Thus, I prefer to look at this proceeding as a means to make the life of private wireless
users better, not worse.  It might not work,
but it won't be for lack of effort.

Alan T.