Subject: [NEXTEL-1] E-Rex, Inc. Appoints Katherine Pacheco to Advisory Board -- Noted Industry Veteran Lends Expertise to Dragonfly Development Project

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:30:39 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FE20021127060000023.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc
-

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

E-Rex, Inc. Appoints Katherine Pacheco to Advisory Board -- Noted Industry Veteran Lends Expertise to Dragonfly Development Project

MIAMI, Nov 27, 2002 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) -- Today E-Rex, Inc. (OTCBB:EREX) announced the appointment of Katherine Pacheco to the E-Rex Advisory Board. Ms. Pacheco has over 25 years of experience in engineering, R&D, marketing and product management, and excels at structuring business plans for the commercialization of advanced technologies.

Source:

PrimeZone Media Network

Date:

11/27/2002 13:39

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Short (1 or 2 pages)

Document ID:

FE20021127060000023

Subject(s):

Pmz; Advisor; Aircraft; Business; California; Career; CEO; Computer; Conference; Consulting; E-Mail; Electrical; Email; Engineering; Executive; Expansion; Government; Hardware; Internet; Law Enforcement; Market; Marketing; Medical; Online; President; Product Management; Products; Real Estate; Software; Technology; Transportation; University; Wireless

E-Rex, Inc. Appoints Katherine Pacheco to Advisory Board -- Noted Industry Veteran Lends Expertise to Dragonfly Development Project

Story Filed: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 1:39 PM EST

MIAMI, Nov 27, 2002 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) -- Today E-Rex, Inc. (OTCBB:EREX)
announced the appointment of Katherine Pacheco to the E-Rex Advisory Board. Ms.
Pacheco has over 25 years of experience in engineering, R&D, marketing and
product management, and excels at structuring business plans for the
commercialization of advanced technologies.

"Our Advisory Board plays a very active role in building our company," stated
Carl Dilley, E-Rex's President and CEO. "Katherine's background in technology,
business and start-ups is unparalleled and her participation as an active
advisor to E-Rex provides the company with additional credibility, contacts and
resources."

Ms. Pacheco has over 25 years of extensive experience in the high tech computer
industry. She began her career as an Electrical Engineer working for Hughes
Aircraft as a member of the team developing communication satellites and missile
control computers for the Trident submarine. Later, Katherine spent over 13
years with Digital Equipment Corporation holding a variety of senior management
positions where she developed a $100 million business for Digital by developing
several strategic business and partnering relationships within the industry.
After leaving Digital, Katherine founded a regional software consulting firm. As
CEO and Chairwoman, she developed strategic relationships with Microsoft,
establishing her firm as the key software partner in the region, as well as
winning numerous industry awards for the growth and success of the company.
After growing the firm to a value of $50 million dollars and over 500 employees,
she sold the firm to Cambridge Technology Partners. Katherine holds a BSEE from
California State University and an MBA from Seattle University. Ms. Pacheco is
the sister of Joe Pacheco, one of E-Rex's directors and its Chief Operating
Officer.

"E-Rex's new mobile office technology, Dragonfly, is leading the way as the
first truly complete device for the document-centric mobile professional,"
stated Ms. Pacheco. "I look forward to helping E-Rex capitalize on the potential
markets for its products and solutions."

Dragonfly Field Testing Program Update

The field-testing program is designed to gather product feedback from top
organizations in the insurance, real estate, transportation, medical, and field
sales and service sectors, as well as agencies in government and law
enforcement. This data will be used to enhance Dragonfly's marketability to
future partners. Several potential alliances in the computer hardware,
peripheral and wireless market segments will also participate in the program,
including Verizon Wireless, Sprint PCS, Nextel, Sierra Wireless, Southern LINC
and Microsoft.

The field-testing program has been scheduled to commence after the 2002 holiday
season. "Once we reviewed the timing with our field testers and potential
partners we realized that it would be better overall to begin the program
un-interrupted after the New Year," stated Mike Balduzzi, Executive Director
Business Development, E-Rex, Inc.

"We are working closely with E-Rex and our component and case suppliers to
complete the new updated field test units as quickly as possible," stated Paul
MacPherson, Valcom's President. "These updated prototypes will incorporate a new
larger screen, refinements to the external case design, and several other
enhancements resulting from feedback during CTIA and Microsoft's Developers
Conference."

Shareholder Conference Calls

E-Rex is presently scheduling a series of shareholder information conference
calls. For additional details on how to participate please call Investor
Relations at 305-895-3350 or send an email with your full contact information to
[email-masked].

About E-Rex, Inc. and Dragonfly

A Microsoft Windows Embedded Partner, E-Rex, Inc. is a development stage
technology company dedicated to the future production of user-friendly smart
devices and direct information and Internet access products targeted at the
mobile and wireless enterprise market.

Awarded Best of Show at Planet PDA 2002, The Company is presently developing
Dragonfly. The first Windows powered mobile device combining wireless access to
the Internet and e-mail integrated with built-in color printing, scanning,
faxing and copying capabilities. Its features allow mobile workers to stay
connected to mission-critical data while providing the added ability to scan in
images and output photos and documents on plain paper and in full color.
Additional details on the Company and Dragonfly can be found online at

http://www.e-rex.net.

This press release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of
Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 or Section 21E of the Securities and
Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the safe harbor created by these
sections. E-Rex, Inc. assumes no obligation to update the information contained
in this press release. Certain information included herein may contain
statements that are forward-looking, such as statements relating to plans for
future expansion and other business development activities as well as operating
costs, capital spending, financial sources, and the effects of competition. Such
forward-looking information is subject to changes and variations which are not
reasonably predictable and which could significantly affect future results.
Accordingly, such results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking
statements made by or on behalf of the Company.

By Staff
CONTACT: E-Rex, Inc.
Mitch Ackles, Corporate Communications Director
(305) 895-3350
[email-masked]

(C) Copyright 2002 PrimeZone Media Network, Inc. All rights reserved.

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Computer & Peripherals
SUBJECT CODE: SOFTWARE
MANAGEMENT CHANGES
Directors and Officers

Copyright © 2002, PrimeZone Media Network, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.