Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Your 220 Mhz article

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 02:47:19 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [220] FW: Your 220 Mhz article

 Thanks Alan.  For those wondering, the situation has been directed to
law enforcement as of this morning.  Right now we know the ISP and the
particular server this individual accessed (which revealed his city's
name embedded in the address), which we believe gets the range of
territory down to about a 30 mile radius.  Although a law enforcement
query to his ISP will yield this guy's exact name and address, we
believe that we have a list of 54 individuals who are amateurs in this
one particular city.  This will simply take time for law enforcement to
do what they have to do.  I would actually enjoy calling each number
one-by-one and simply identifying myself to wish them a happy
Thanksgiving to see if the individual incriminates himself in his
response!Todd Ellis

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:16:10 -0500

Todd,

I echo Alan's sentiments, you have my full support and that of Nextel-1,
Nextel2 and Wireless Forum Homeland Security Group (WFHSG).

Marcel