Subject: [NEXTEL-1] [Fwd: TECH ALERT: Judge Rules xxxxx]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:36:58 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TECH ALERT: Judge Rules xxxxx

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

November 1, 2002

Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly approved most of the provisions of an antitrust
settlement between Microsoft and the Justice Department, largely setting
aside concerns by some states that the sanctions were too light on the
software giant.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1036180232889262591,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/