Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel- SEC filings

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:24:25 -0500

http://ccbn.tenkwizard.com/filing.php?repo=tenk&ipage=1925154&doc=1&total=&attach=ON&TK=NXTL&CK=824169&FG=0&FC=000000&BK=FFFFFF&SC=ON&TC=FFFFFF&TC1=FFFFFF&TC2=FFFFFF&LK=000099&AL=FF0000&VL=990099

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS INC filed this 424B3 on 11/21/2002.

Outline

Printer Friendly

Next Page »

Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(3)

Registration No. 333-69312

6% Convertible Senior Notes due 2011 CUSIP No. 65332VBC6

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT DATED NOVEMBER 21, 2002

TO PROSPECTUS DATED NOVEMBER 15, 2001

The selling security holders table on pages 18 — 20 of the prospectus, as
supplemented, is hereby further amended to update the information to include
the following entities as selling security holders in the prospectus and to
list their respective amounts of 6% convertible senior notes due 2011:

Convertible Notes

Common Stock

Principal

Principal

Amount of

Amount of

Number of

Number of

Convertible Notes

Convertible

Shares

Shares

Name of Selling Security Holder

Notes Owned

Notes Offered

Owned

Offered

Univar USA Inc. Retirement Plan (formerly

380,000

380,000

-0-

-0-

Vopak USA Inc, Retirement Plan (f.k.a. Van

Waters & Rogers, Inc. Retirement Plan))

Powered by: