Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Photographies identify ?

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:17:49 -0000

Photographies just contribute to recognizing persons, if they should 
why- o- ever randomly cross your way some day, isn't it ? And 
furthermore: In chat channels and even in simple communication 
mechanisms like e- mailing it supports to get aware, who is 
recommending something or who is explaining or writing which article 
for distinct purposes... That contributes to some kind of personal 
identifier too, names alone simply do not come up with the right 
picture on persons... chat channels in communication applications 
have early recognized that and most new fast mobile communication 
applications like instant messaging, icq- chat or quick mails, cover 
image folders and shared files (Yahoo groups too!) to give the 
possibility for active users, to share distinct "intented 
information" about own personality additionally to the group's main 
theme or chatting purpose like technical topics or specifications.

:) Juliet  

On Sat, 23 November 2002, Jack Daniel wrote:

> 
> <html><body>
> 
> 
> <tt>
> Cathy, <BR>
> <BR>
> Please submit your photo to the group so we can respond 
appropriately to<BR>
> your question. ;-)<BR>
> <BR>
> Jack Daniel<BR>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:49:00 -0800

Juliet,

My message to Cathy was in jest. American humor.

Many of us here have met Cathy face to face and know she is both
attractive and a wise business person. 

Please understand that many of the messages posted here are not to be
taken literally and sometimes our messages do not convey our intention
when translated.

We share the same problem because I find your messages difficult to
understand without great effort.

Here is my picture. Now may we have yours?

Please continue to comment.

Jack Daniel
=============================