Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Juliet Marie is Timmy in Drag

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:47:48 -0500

Aw, c'mon.  We finally get someone on the list with a sense of humor, and
now we can't believe it?  We need her, because we've got NO sense of
humor, especially me!

Don't mind the rest of us nuts here in the looney-bin, Juliet.

Cheers, Alan

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:27:28 -0600 "Gerald Arnone" <[email-masked]>
writes:
> Beware...it's a ruse. 

--

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:44:59 -0500

That's just lovely, Todd.  Now, what would you have us to do about this?
-Alan

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:02:14 -0500 "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
writes:

Although I enjoyed the comment about Mr. Donahue impersonating a woman,
I'm more concerned about messages that the FBI and CIA have noticed in
websites and Internet newsgroups that read something like:
 
- Ahmed's potatoes are blowing in Baghdad.
- Ibrahim is liking his televisions in ketchup.
- If Andrew doesn't talk to tables, then Marcia is green.
 
Compare these statements to recent posts on Nextel-1.
 
Some are concerned that these kinds of messages are semi-traceable public
comments that are communiqués to AQ operatives around the world. 
Not-so-amazingly, after a flurry of these messages are found on the 'Net,
the feds coincidentally announce a flurry of communications between Al
Quaida operatives.  If anyone likes, I can transpose a complete message
as found recently on a newsgroup that will make you scratch your head and
wonder, too.  
 
Remember the recordings of WWII broadcasts where the announcer would give
the news and then make non-sensical comments like "Rudolph has a red
nose, Rudolph has a red nose...and now a word from Colgate toothpaste." 
Paranoid?  You bet, until this nonsense from Bin Laden et.al. stops.  
 
Juliet, my apologies if this embarrasses you, but I doubt your country
has experienced the trauma of terrorism as vividly as ours.  Please tell
us who you are.
 
Todd Ellis 

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 4:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Juliet Marie is Timmy in Drag

Now, Now guys play nice- 
Actually Timmy is masquerading as the former drummer for the Cherry
Poppin' Daddies and Yngwie Malmsteen. http://www.rockdrummer.com/ 

Juliet, 

If you don't want to answer any of the questions, no one is going to
compel you and you will not be ex-communicated from the group. We like to
have fun here in between the Techno-Babble. Maybe if you provide some
info on your area of expertise it would be helpful. 

I must admit that sometimes I do not follow your technical statements. 
Just because I don't follow them does not mean someone else does not. The
information posted on Nextel-1 is not only for my benefit but for
everyone here. I encourage you to continue posting, however if you
provided some definitions on your  terminology it would be helpful and
I'm sure others would engage you in conversation. 

Gerald Arnone wrote: 

Beware...it's a ruse.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->