Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Unintentional Call data needed

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:51:47 -0500

*************************************************************************** 

  MESSAGE:  (#1394) Unintentional Call data needed 
            <http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi?rev=1394> 
  AUTHOR:   Woody Glover 
  DATE:     Tuesday, 12 November 2002, at 10:41 a.m. 

Unintentional Calls Issue 

APCO and NENA are working on a special project to track the extent of the 
wireless 9-1-1 Unintentional Call problem, and determine if changes 
implemented by the major wireless carriers are having a positive effect. If 
you are tracking your call volume attributable to unintentional calls we would 
appreciate your sharing this data with us. We are looking for statistical 
data, over a period of time, not general comments. If you can help us with 
this data, please email Woody Glover at [email-masked] or Roger Hixson at 
[email-masked] 

Thanks 

~~ Woody ~~ 

Woody Glover, Director of 9-1-1 Programs 
APCO International 
351 N Williamson Blvd 
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 

386-944-2422 
[email-masked] 

*************************************************************************** 

This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed from 
the mailing list, please visit APCO Exchange Forum at 
<http://www.apco911.org/theexchange/index.cgi>, or send your request to 
[email-masked].  If you wish to respond to this message, please post your 
response directly to the board.  Thank you!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/