Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Five Shot In Four Baltimore Locations

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 16:25:09 -0500

Five Shot In Four Baltimore Locations
All Shootings Occurred Within Two Hours
Larry Frum, Jr., Staff Writer 

UPDATED: 4:03 p.m. EST November 1, 2002

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore City police said five people have been shot in four different
locations in west Baltimore Friday afternoon. 

Police said two people were shot along Pulaski Highway shortly after 2 p.m. Friday. They
said another person was shot in the head shortly afterward in the 500 block of North
Fulton Avenue. 

Authorities said a fourth person was wounded in the arm in the 500 block of Mount Street
and another person shot in the 1800 block of West Franklin. 

The last shooting occurred shortly after 3 p.m. Friday. 

Police said two people were taken to Shock Trauma, but they do not have conditions or
identities of any of the victims. They will not say if the shootings are related to one
another. 

Refresh this page soon for more details.
 http://www.turnto10.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-175580020021101-141124.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/