Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 11/12/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:16:37 -0500

Released:  11/12/2002.  WRC-03 ADVISORY COMMITEE - MEETINGS OF THE INFORMAL WORKING
GROUPS. (DA No.  02-3097).  IB. Contact:  Donald Weiland 202-418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3097A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3097A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3097A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-44 (Auction 44) Released:  11/08/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES THAT APPLICATIONS FOR LOWER 700 MHZ BAND ARE ACCEPTED FOR FILING - AUCTION EVENT
NO. 44. (DA No.  02-3024)  Expedited pleading cycle established and payment period
reduced..  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7240
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3024A5.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/