Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PTT only for plumbers (Not)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:26:13 -0500

Gerald, Have to jump in here about PTT only for plumbers.  I have numerous customers who
tell me they will never provide an employee with a mobile phone.  They are paid to work
for them... not call friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, kids,  order lunch, ...get the
picture.  With the economy as it stands today and probably for a few more years,  I've
captured many new  "add ons "  to my systems who have jumped ship from Nextel.  These
customers are not just plumbers they range from construction, trucking, agriculture,
security, tribal casinos, school districts all with 2 year contracts.  Other feedback is
the serious concern employers have regarding an employee causing an accident while on a
cell phone.  The liability to the employer is frightening.  Unlimited airtime only adds to
the fear.  Two way's have been around for years and you seldom read about car accidents
while using the radio.  Not that it hasn't happened but most dispatch conversations are
quick,  to the point ,  and over.  Just a female view here in sunny Arizona ( 81degrees
). Catherine Sutter
President
Pro-Tec Mobile Communications Inc.
1641 North Pinal Ave
Casa Grande, AZ 85222
520-836-2025 office
520-836-0298 fax