Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Language barriers and reality check

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:07:13 -0000

Of course there are language barriers, sure a lot of persons have to 
work hard to improve languages and speaking, not for presentations, 
for daily conversations. Some may be weird, without reason and 
stated, maintained or claimed not from drag queens, from them those 
might be at least interpretable as funny. 
Drag queens of late night talk shows hardly pass my way, what a pity, 
therefor really good looking ones some times, who for what- o- ever 
reason disappear for certain time- space- distances or behave that 
strange, that collaborative P2P communication setup seems not turning 
off broadcast in "bidirectional link channel"- and "tuned feelings"- 
mode, or maybe thy.    
No idea whether a cv explains a person, do not think so, it just 
explains steps done (achieved ones) and this rarely. What makes up 
characteristic depends strongly on ressources available too and on 
related community, partnerships or collaboratives, group communities, 
yeah that all will not get less restrictive for grown- ups.  

Anyway there were certain factors independently seen, which are just 
dragged by others to any of any other sides, which always had been in 
own territory and not at all on any other side. How-o-ever other 
sides are defined, be aware of not trying that too: No idea what thus 
should have been good for, was ANY Advantage intented for me as 
output, just ANY, ANY AT ALL ?

Philosophical questions: Are hidden friends friends ? Are long- term 
known ones keep going on ignoring all the good or the human being at 
all?
What is best combineable, if we are not allowed to choose, as 
selected items vanish in over- prosperity ?
In every dimension channels keeping humor away, whereby p2p would 
make more sense in terms of hci... 
 
Yeah it's nothing about money to relocate it is just that we all hang 
together. We all love each other that much, that nobody here has no 
home there. And where have all the international persons gone, they 
are stuck up in one place, one at a time, another in another time 
phase. Very easy. 
Well friendliness is just said to be a direct channel characterisic, 
e- mails are common to be misinterpreted. And in direct communication 
nothing makes up an optimistic reality impression on other days. 
Wrong mapping of connection ? Wrong link pointer ? Right impression 
and wrong day ? Wrong situation embedded in good flairic scenes or 
worth to pray? 
Familiar structures upcomming a-day, selections to combine just for 
the rhyme... 

:) Juliet

On Sat, 23 November 2002, Marcel wrote:

> 
> <html><body>
> 
> 
> <tt>
> see below-<BR>
> <BR>
> Juliet wrote:<BR>
> <BR>
> &gt; Hallo,<BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt; How is Tim Donahow related with Nextel, beside sharing the 
same first<BR>
> &gt; name with the head of Nextel.<BR>
> <BR>
> It was a joke- :) The drummer below has the same name...Tim 
Donahue<BR>
> <BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt; Furthermore: What has this topic to do with me ?<BR>
> <BR>
> Another Joke, Some asked who you were and it was just a way to poke 
fun at Nextel, not<BR>
> you.<BR>
> You have to know Gerald to understand, he means no harm.<BR>
> <BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt; I am quite aware of, that it is short- sighted from people to 
claim<BR>
> &gt; for persons who shall start another tiny startup (in the 
really<BR>
> &gt; overdwelling universe of startups in the mobile sector...). 
Some<BR>
> &gt; reasons therefor: Rather few among them will successfully 
check the<BR>
> &gt; long- term run to a multinational enterprise, although several 
might<BR>
> &gt; exist, the others will vanish again, or start another one in 
the<BR>
> &gt; comming years... while common or already established 
companies, would<BR>
> &gt; have enough capacity for enhancements.<BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt; Sure dragging help some of them to get multinational... 
whether it<BR>
> &gt; implicates success and long- term views, strongly depends 
on<BR>
> &gt; cooperations and interrelations with outsourcing MNCs or<BR>
> &gt; conglomerates of competitors.<BR>
> <BR>
> No, No, Here in the USA&nbsp; some men like to dress as woman they 
are called &quot;Drag Queens&quot;<BR>
> It has nothing to do with the physical act of dragging someone.<BR>
> <BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt; However, personally seen, I think, there are already a huge 
amount of<BR>
> &gt; VERY VERY prestigous and successful companies (ok, thats 
subjective<BR>
> &gt; defineable, what is prestigous, what is good, what successful 
means<BR>
> &gt; and especially those nouns and preconsiderations implicating 
thus<BR>
> &gt; adjective feeling.) existing in the whole wide world, where 
they<BR>
> &gt; simply offer jobs, with distinct skill profiles or position<BR>
> &gt; requirements, not having anything in common with personal<BR>
> &gt; intentions...<BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> &gt; :) Juliet<BR>
> &gt;<BR>
> <BR>
> I see we have a bit of a language barrier, I will try to explain 
things as we go on<BR>
> <BR>
> Marcel<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> </tt>
> 
> <br>
> 
> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
> 
> <table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>
> <tr bgcolor=#FFFFCC>
> <td align=center><font size="-1" color=#003399><b>Yahoo! Groups 
Sponsor</b></font></td>
> </tr>
> <tr bgcolor=#FFFFFF>
> <td align=center width=470><table border=0 cellpadding=0 
cellspacing=0><tr><td align=center><font face=arial
> size=-2>ADVERTISEMENT</font><br><a 
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2596658.3969980.1927555/D=egroupweb
/S=1707367802:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.am
eritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1038083864?" 
target=_blank><img 
src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz
=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1038083864?" alt="" width="300" height="250"
> border="0"></a></td></tr></table></td>
> </tr>
> <tr><td><img alt="" width=1 height=1 
src="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=219695.2596658.3969980.1927555/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=330
285871"></td></tr>
> </table>
> <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->
> <br>
> <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a 
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of 
Service</a>.</tt>
> </br>
> </body></html>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/