Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Research and Markets Ltd: Americas wireless landscape wallchart

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:12:26 -0500

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=printnews&doc_id=NR200211113600.3_2c4e002f599a2880

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Print this Page

Research and Markets Ltd: Americas wireless landscape wallchart

November 11, 2002 3:31pm

M2 PRESSWIRE-11 November 2002-(C)1994-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD

Graphical overview of the continent's consolidating mobile sector.

Having traditionally lagged behind their European and Asian
counterparts, the Americas region is experiencing a period of strong
growth. More importantly, having avoided the 3G spectrum debacle, some
North American operators are set to leapfrog Europe in the deployment
of next generation services. At the same time, global wireless
operators are fighting it out for market share in Latin America. While
3G in Europe stagnates and Japan heads for saturation, this is the
mobile telecoms market to watch.

ARCchart's Americas wireless landscape wallchart uniquely represents:

Operator ownership structure

Subscriber numbers
Equity cross ownerships
National 3G license status
3G license cost where awarded
2.5G and 3G network vendor contracts awarded

The data has been visually designed to represent graphically what would
take volumes of text to describe. It is an indispensable research tool
and data resource, essential for any party involved in the telecoms
infrastructure, wireless content and related industries.

For a complete index of this report click on
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/89

Report Index:

COUNTRIES COVERED ON AMERICAS WALLCHART

Anguilla Dominica Nicaragua

Antigua and Barbuda Dominican Republic Panama

Argentina Ecuador Paraguay

Barbados El Salvador Peru

Belize French Guiana Puerto Rico

Bermuda Grenada Saint Kitts and Nevis

Bolivia Guatemala Saint Lucia

Brazil Guyana St. Vincent &amp; The Grenadines

Canada Haiti Suriname

Chile Honduras Trinidad and Tobago

Colombia Jamaica Uruguay

Costa Rica Mexico US

Cuba Montserrat Venezuela

COMPANIES COVERED ON AMERICAS WALLCHART

ABC Telecoms

Centennial Digital (Jamaica)

Movilnet

Telecom Americas

Airgate

Centinnial Dominicana

Newcom Wireless

Telecom Argentina

Alamosa Holding

Centurytel

Newtel

Telecom Italia

Aliant

Cingular Wireless

Nextel

Telecom Italia Mobile

Alltel

Clarin Group

Nextel (US)

Telecom Personal

America Movil

Codetel

Nextel Argentina

Telecom Personal Argentina

Americel

Comcel

Nextel International

Telecorp PCS

Ancel

Comcel (Guatemala)

Nextel Partners

Telecorp PCS (Puerto Rico)

Antigua Public Utilities Authorities

Comcel Haiti

Nextel Peru

Telefonica

AT&amp;T Wireless

Compania Telefonica de EL Salvador

Nicacel

Telefonica Communications Personales (Unifon)

AT&amp;T Wireless (US)

Comteco

Nortel Inversora

Telefonica Movil Chile

ATL

Conecel

NTELOS

Telefonica Movil Chile

Atlantic Tele Network

CTI Holding

NTT DoCoMo

Telefonica Moviles

BCP Telecomunicacoes

Cubacel

Nucleo (Telecom Personal)

Telefonica Moviles Mexico

Belize Telecom

Deutsche Telekom

Nuevatel

Teleglobo

Bell Canada Enterprises

Digicel

Oi

Telemig Celular

Bell Canada International

Digicel (Jamaica)

Opportunity M.E.M

Telemor

Bell Mobility

Digicel (Venezuela)

Orange

Telemovil El Salvador

Bellsouth

Digitel

PCS De Nicaragua

Telepart

Bellsouth Chile

Dobson Communications

PCS ONE

Telesp Celular

Bellsouth Colombia

Endesa

Pegaso

Telesur

Bellsouth Ecuador

Entel Bolivia

Portugal Telecom

Telet

Bellsouth Guatemala

Entel Chile

Propel

Television Azteca

Bellsouth Panama

Entel Movil

PT Moveis

TELPRI

Bellsouth Peru

Entel PCS

Publicom Argentina

TELUS

Bermuda Digital Communications

France Caraibe Mobiles French Guiana

Qwest Wireless

TELUS Mobility

Bermuda Telephone Company

France Telecom

Rectel

TEM EI Salvador

Bouygues Telecom Caraibe French Guiana

France Telecom Dominicana

Rogers Communications

TEM Guatemala

BSE Telecommunicacoes

GlobalTelecom

Rogers Wireless

TEM Peru

BTC Mobility

Grupo Salinas

Rural Cellular

Tess

C_Com

Guyana Telephone &amp; Telegraph

Safra Group

TIM Peru

Cable &amp; Wireless

HaiTel

SBC

TIW Do Brasil

Cable &amp; Wireless (Jamaica)

Hola Paraguay

Sercom

T-Mobile International

Cable &amp; Wireless Anguilla

Horizon PCS

Shenandoah Telecom

Toyotoshi

Cable &amp; Wireless Antigua

Hutchison Telecom

Smartcom

Tricom

Cable &amp; Wireless Bartel

Hutchison Telecom Paraguay

Splice Group

Triton Cellular

Cable &amp; Wireless Dominica

Hutchison Whampoa Limited

Sprint

TSTT

Cable &amp; Wireless Grenada

ICE

Sprint PCS

UbiquiTel

Cable &amp; Wireless Montserrat

ICMS

Sprint PCS (Puerto Rico)

Unefon

Cable &amp; Wireless Panama

Independent Wireless One

TDS

Unio Globopar-Dradesco

Cable &amp; Wireless St Kitts And Nevis

Infonet Redes De Informacion

Telcel Bellsouth

US Cellular

Cable &amp; Wireless St Lucia

Iusacell

Telcel Mexico

US Unwired

Cable &amp; Wireless St Vincent

KDDI

Tele Celular Sul

Vencosul

Cascade Investments (Bill Gates)

Leap Wireless

Tele Centro-Oeste Celular

Verizon

CCPR

Manitoba Telecom Services

Tele Leste Cellular

Verizon Wireless

Celcaribe

Maxitel

Tele Nordeste Celular

Verizon Wireless (Puerto Rico)

Celtel (Honduras)

Microcell Telecom

Tele Norte Celular Participacoes

Vodafone

Celular CRT

Millicom International Cellular

Tele Sudeste Celular

Voice Stream

Centennial

Motorola

Telecel Bolivia

Western Wireless

Centennial Communications

Movicom Bellsouth Argentina

Telecel Paraguay

Western Wireless

Centennial Communications (Puerto Rico)

Movicom Bellsouth Uruguay

Telecom (Bermuda; West Indies)

Report Pricing:

Hard Copy EUR 106 (US$ 93).

ORDERING INFORMATION - FIVE EASY WAYS TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:

ORDER ONLINE: To order this report please click on
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/89

ORDER VIA EMAIL: mailto:[email-masked]

ORDER VIA FAX-BACK FORM: Click on
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/89 Fax to +353 14957318

ORDER VIA POST: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/89
Mail to Research and Markets Ltd., Guinness Centre, Taylors Lane,
Dublin 8, Ireland

ORDER VIA PHONE: Telephone: +353 868797580

About Research and Markets Ltd.

Research and Markets Ltd. are Europe's largest resource for market
research.

R&M distribute thousands of major research publications from the
world's leading publishers, consultants and market analysts. R&M
provide you with the latest forecasts on international and regional
markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest
market trends.

For additional information on ResearchandMarkets.com, their range of
reports or their value-added services, visit their web site at
http://www.researchandmarkets.com or
mailto:[email-masked]

CONTACT: Holly Swift, Public Relations Manager, Research Research and
Markets Ltd
e-mail: [email-masked]

((M2 Communications Ltd disclaims all liability for information
provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties.
Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at
http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to
[email-masked])).

Copyright © 2002

Feedback | Log In | Log Out | Subscribe | Advertise | About | Help | Site Map | Newsletters |
Hoover's Wireless

Home | Companies & Industries | Money | Career Development | News Center | Business Travel | Purchasing Center

Copyright © 2001,
Hoover's, Inc. |
Hoover's is Hiring |
NASDAQ: HOOV |
Privacy Policy |
Advertising Info