Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Leading Telecom Executives Gather for RHK's STARTRAX Conference and Scenario Planning Sessions - November 18-20, Phoenix, Arizona; ''Thinking Beyond Recovery''

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:40:11 -0500

Greg Santoro, VP - Internet & Wireless Services, Nextel Communications, Inc.
http://library.northernlight.com/FC20021111370000341.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Leading Telecom Executives Gather for RHK's STARTRAX Conference and Scenario Planning Sessions - November 18-20, Phoenix, Arizona; ''Thinking Beyond Recovery''

SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov 11, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Leaders from the telecommunications industry join RHK analysts at RHK's STARTRAX Conference, titled "Thinking Beyond Recovery." Service provider executives, regulatory experts, venture capitalists, and RHK senior analysts will examine the forces that will shape telecom over the next 5 years in conference sessions and Scenario Planning workshops.

Source:

Business Wire

Date:

11/11/2002 09:03

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (less than 1 page)

Document ID:

FC20021111370000341

Subject(s):

Arizona; Austria; Business; Business Services; CEO; China; Communications; Conference; Consulting; Email; Europe; Executive; Internet; Japan; Market; Marketing; North America; President; Research; Rice; Software; Technology; Telecom; Wireless

Document Type:

Press releases

Leading Telecom Executives Gather for RHK's STARTRAX Conference and Scenario Planning Sessions - November 18-20, Phoenix, Arizona; ''Thinking Beyond Recovery''

Story Filed: Monday, November 11, 2002 9:03 AM EST

SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov 11, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Leaders from the
telecommunications industry join RHK analysts at RHK's STARTRAX Conference,
titled "Thinking Beyond Recovery." Service provider executives, regulatory
experts, venture capitalists, and RHK senior analysts will examine the forces
that will shape telecom over the next 5 years in conference sessions and
Scenario Planning workshops.

STARTRAX Keynote speakers include:

Hossein Eslambolchi, President, AT&T Labs; CIO, AT&T Business, CTO, AT&T

Doug Bulleit, Chief Strategist, BellSouth Corporation

David Rozzelle, President & CEO, Altrio Communications, Inc.

Dave Schaeffer, Founder & CEO, Cogent Communications

Chuck McElroy, VP & General Manager, Cox Business Services, Cox Communication
Inc.

Sean Maloney, Executive VP & General Manager, Intel Communications group

Rob McCormick, Chairman & CEO, SAVVIS Communications, Inc.

John Heindel, President, Lucent Worldwide Services

Mike Quigley, Senior Executive VP, Alcatel

Gene Cornfield, Global Market Strategist, Network Service Provider Division,
Microsoft Corp.

Akio Onishi, Representative Director & CEO, Crosswave Communications

Zhiwei Yang, Chief Engineer, China NetCom Corporation

Helmut Leopold, Director - Product & Technology Management, Telekom Austria

Paul Grosse, President, CEO & Head of Region - The Americas, Deutsche Telekom,
Inc.

Michael Birck, Chairman & CEO, Tellabs

Greg Santoro, VP - Internet & Wireless Services, Nextel Communications, Inc.

Tom Rice, Chairman & CEO, ActiveSky
Daniel Lowden, VP - Marketing, Wayport
Technology and business conference sessions include:
-- Service Provider Evolution Strategies
-- Darwinism in Transport Networks: Organic Innovation vs.
Disruptive Technology
-- Mobile Communications: Driving Profitability and New Services
-- Service Bundling: The Key to Retaining Customers
-- 6 Keys to OSS Success
-- Brand Management Workshop
-- Scenario Planning Workshop: What will the service provider
market look like in 2007?

For more information or to register for the conference, visit

www.startraxconference.com or call +1.650.246.2030.

About RHK

RHK provides strategic advisory services to the world's leading telecom
companies through research programs, consulting services, and executive
programs. At every level of the industry value chain, RHK brings solutions to
the business, product, market, and technology challenges of service providers,
equipment vendors, software vendors, component vendors, and financial
institutions. For more than 10 years, integrity, quality, and expertise have
been the hallmarks of RHK's unique mixture of business experience and deep
industry knowledge. For more information about our services, email [email-masked].

North America: +1.800.755.2990
Europe & ROW: +44.1462.485440
Japan: +81.3.3492.1341

CONTACT: RHK
Sheridan Nye, 650/246-2000
[email-masked]

URL:
http://www.businesswire.com

Today's News On The Net - Business Wire's full file on the Internet
with Hyperlinks to your home page.

Copyright (C) 2002 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TELECOMMUNICATIONS

NETWORKING

SOFTWARE

SOURCE:

RHK

Copyright © 2002, Business Wire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.