Subject: VIRUS IN YOUR MAIL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:24:46 +0100

V I R U S  A L E R T

Our viruschecker found the

	W32/Braid@MM

virus(es) in your email to the following recipient(s):

-> <[email-masked]>

Delivery of the email was stopped!

Please check your system for viruses, or ask your system administrator
to do so.
More information can be found at :
        http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/naicommon/avert/avert-research-center/tools.asp
and/or  http://vil.nai.com/vil/default.asp

For your reference, here are the headers from your email:

------------------------- BEGIN HEADERS -----------------------------
FROM: [email-masked], sookyoung <[email-masked]>
DATE: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:20:43+0000
TO: [email-masked]
subject: samsung
-------------------------- END HEADERS ------------------------------