Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re:PSWN meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:43:46 EST

And, what the heck does DoD's opposition to giving up any spectrum that they 
use have to do with spectrum that is NOT coming from DoD?  Should I also care 
about whether the Dept. of Agriculture supports the Plan?

Alan T.

In a message dated 11/1/2002 3:06:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> The report very accurate- I heard it myself and so did the list member who 
> relayed the abbreviated information to you. > why should anyone care about 
> DoD's position? The mission of the Department of Defense is to provide the 
> military forces needed to deter war and to protect the security of our 
> country. That is their motivation. If they oppose relinquishing spectrum 
> everyone should care about DoD's position. 
> 
>

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 17:58:12 -0000

>>what the heck? 

Is that a new "Legal Term"? I have not seen that term in any of your 
Petitions.

Easy you are going to Bust a Blood Vessel.....

Here is what I heard-

At the meeting DoD expressed concerns about losing additional spectrum 
since 200+ mhz of spectrum was transferred out of DoD's control.

DoD feared that Congress would return to DoD looking for additional 
spectrum after agreeing it would not after the 1st transfer if a short 
fall would occur.

--- In NEXTEL-1@y..., landmobilelawyer@a... wrote:
> use have to do with spectrum that is NOT coming from DoD? 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/