Subject: [NEXTEL-1] HillCast's MidCast Available on Six Nextel Phones

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:44:33 -0500

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/f_headline.cgi?bw.111902/223230100

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

BW0100 NOV 19,2002 7:01 PACIFIC 10:01 EASTERN

( BW)(TX-HILLCAST) HillCast's MidCast Available on Six Nextel Phones
Right Now; Users of Motorola i50sx, i55sr, i85s, i88s, i90c and i95cl
are Running MidCast Today

Business Editors/High-Tech Writers

AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 19, 2002--HillCast
Technologies today announced the availability of MidCast(tm), the
world's first financial application that streams continuous real-time
financial market information to mobile devices, on Nextel devices, in
all stores nationwide and via the Web.

MidCast is the world's first streaming real-time financial
application for Nextel devices. It streams secure financial data to
the devices in real time, based on the stock symbols requested by the
user. Users can choose the format for the information about the stocks
they follow, including Level II data and real-time plot charts, which
adjust dynamically as the market fluctuates.

"MidCast makes on-the-go financial management easier than ever
before by allowing Nextel users to follow critical market positions in
continuous real time. With MidCast, investors, traders, brokers,
analysts and financial advisors are able to make well-informed
decisions with mobile convenience," said Andres Carvallo, chairman,
president and chief executive officer of HillCast. "We have been
selling MidCast for Nextel devices for about six months and the data
usage model is impressive. On average users log in six times per day,
with seven minutes per session, for a total of 1.3 MB of data per
month. That kind of usage has a real positive impact on ARPU."

Streaming real-time financial information is a huge win for
financial users. Now, for the first time, they can have secure market
information, continuously pushed out to their Nextel devices ...
without delays and without having to repeatedly request updates ...
over and over again. This frees them from having to be in front of
their desktop financial applications -- "No more $1,000 lunches," was
the recent revelation by one financial professional. Moreover, they
can personalize MidCast to their specific needs ... build their own
stock lists, define exactly what and how they wish to view the
information.

MidCast for a limited time only, with unlimited market data, will
be available for a one-time fee of $29.95 for the i95cl and $14.95 for
the i50sx, i55sr, i85s, i88s and i90c. Users can register to download
the application at www.hillcast.com.

About HillCast

Founded in 2000, HillCast Technologies is the leading
next-generation developer of real-time streaming financial
applications for mobile devices. HillCast's flagship product, MidCast,
is the first carrier-grade designed mobile financial application that
allows for secure and continuous real-time streaming of quotes,
details, charts, graphs and news. Focus on equities, bonds, options,
futures, currency and B2B markets, our patent-pending technology
delivers products that enable a completely secure, carrier-grade
mobile financial trading network for mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
For more information, please contact www.hillcast.com.

HillCast and MidCast are Trademarks of HillCast Technologies Inc.
(C) 2002

HillCast Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.

--30--BD/sa*

CONTACT: HillCast Technologies Inc., Austin
Weston C. Sanders, 512/474-4644
[email-masked]

KEYWORD: TEXAS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL CONSUMER/HOUSEHOLD TELECOMMUNICATIONS
COMPUTERS/ELECTRONICS INTERNET PRODUCT
SOURCE: HillCast Technologies

©2002