Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Job Opening-DriveTest Technician/Associate RF Engineer]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 05:14:30 -0500

Dave,

I'm not the originator of the e-mail, however I'm glad it found you. I'm
forwarding it to the originator "thakkar" <[email-masked]>
and cc: everyone else in the loop. I used Tems years ago on Bellsouth's
GSM network, I found it indispensable for optimization "On-Da-Fly" when
bringing up a site. I used PLANET as my Predictive Coverage and Modeling
tool. I'm glad to see our industry start to bounce back.
 
Looks like you have a good foundation, I hope your are successful in
your endeavors.

Good Luck

Marcel-

You may want to fax your resume also to:

Fax: 847-745-0789

======================================================================================================================================
dave currall wrote:

  Dear Marcel,

  I had received this e-mail from Shirley and was very interested in
this position. 
  Enclosed is my current resume. My contract will expire Dec. 22nd,
however I can 
  end the contract early if I give 2 wks notice. Shirley or Marcel, If
this is not the 
  correct e-mail to respond to, then please forward it to the proper
channels. 
  Thanks again for your time,

  D. Currall

  From:    Marcel <[email-masked]>

  To:      "[email-masked]"
   <[email-masked]>

  Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Job Opening-DriveTest Technician/Associate RF
  Engineer
  Date:    Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:43:47 -0500

  -------- Original Message --------
  From: "jay" <[email-masked]>

  Subject: Fwd:  Job Opening-DriveTest Technician/Associate RF Engineer

  Job Opening:

  Experienced drive test technician/optimization specialist.  GSM
  experience required.  Experience with Ericsson TEMS preferred.  Able
  to start in early December.

  Projects in NorthEast United States. NY,CT,NH areas.

  Send resume to [email-masked]

  Fax: 847-745-0789

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/