Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Mobile Tornado

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:42:00 -0500

Mobile Tornado develops integrated voice and data solutions that are accelerating the
deployment of data services over current wireless networks and devices.

While the entire mobile industry waits for next generation services to be deployed, Mobile
Tornado is leveraging the transition from 2G to 2.5-3G to provide groundbreaking solutions
for existing devices and networks. Now more than ever, carriers need new
revenue-generating applications that run on today's interim standards and require little
or no investment in new equipment.

Mobile Tornado's solutions are allowing the immediate delivery of advanced services over
existing infrastructures. The company's core technologies are transforming existing mobile
communications from providing limited, separate voice and data functionality, to powerful,
ubiquitous systems capable of delivering multiple mobile services simultaneously. The
flagship IPRS™ (IP Radio Service) technology enables instantaneous two-way radio
communication with unlimited international and roaming capabilities over 2.5-3G networks.
An additional product, the MT Platform™, enables integrating voice into existing mobile
Internet applications.

Mobile Tornado's IPRS service is revolutionizing the mobile industry by providing
customers with advanced two-way communication services that could previously only be
acquired from specific providers as part of corporate customer packages. All that is about
to change with IPRS that is available to all mobile subscribers including professionals,
youngsters, teenagers, students, and executives.

IPRS PRO™
Professional environments that depend heavily on traditional radio communication such as
medical teams, dispatchers, law enforcement and military personnel, stand to benefit the
most from Mobile Tornado's next generation two-way radio solution. IPRS PRO can also be
used on personal computers to provide convenient two-way radio VoIP communication for
non-mobile personnel.

IPRS PDA™
Savvy wireless PDA users are always on the lookout for the latest innovations and are
known to migrate to service providers that can deliver them. Now carriers can upgrade
existing wireless PDA customers to next generation two-way communication over CDPD, GPRS
and other networks without acquiring special devices or installing new infrastructure.

IPRS LAN™
IPRS transforms any closed environment with its own internal network such as a resort,
construction site, or inside a corporation to a completely independent communication
center. Wireless LANs that operate inside designated coverage areas can be upgraded to
two-way radio VoIP simply by integrating the client software into existing devices. An
optional client/server solution enables multi-user conferencing sessions.

IPRS CHAT™
The entire family and especially youngsters will have a field day with Mobile Tornado's
new instant voice messaging functionality, which takes anywhere anytime access to entirely
new levels. Users enjoy instantaneous communication with their peers without dialing or
waiting for the other party to pick up.

http://www.mobiletornado.com/company.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/