Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anyone know of Global Knowledge?

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:42:09 -0600

Anyone familiar with Global Knowledge headquartered out of Cary, NC? Looking at them for some training and was wondering if anyone might have some positive or negative information about them.

Thanks!

Mike

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:00:11 -0500

I live in Cary, a suburb of Raleigh, NC.  Global Knowledge is a great firm.
Everyone I know who has gone to their classes has gotten a lot out of them.
I have not taken classes there, but I haven't heard anything negative about
them either locally or in the business.

Todd Ellis

  -----Original Message-----
  From: meijin [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 4:42 PM
  To: nextel
  Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anyone know of Global Knowledge?

  Anyone familiar with Global Knowledge headquartered out of Cary, NC?
Looking at them for some training and was wondering if anyone might have
some positive or negative information about them.

  Thanks!

  Mike

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              ADVERTISEMENT

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.