Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJ secures line of credit

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:23:57 -0500

EFJ secures line of credit
November 20 13:07:00, 2002

WASHINGTON—EFJ Inc. signed a $10 million line of credit with the Bank of America N.A. it
will use for working capital and
to finance the performance of government contracts.

The company can borrow up to $10 million under the revolving line of credit, which matures
on Sept. 30, 2004.

http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=5994

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:56:52 -0500

Good.  Maybe now EFJ can afford to hire someone to answer a simple piece
of correspondence asking for a simple public document in reference to one
of their products.  Said document was to be used for an enthusiastically
favorable review of their historically fine product line, for
publication.

You know, guys, if it's not TOO much trouble to enhance your public image
at virtually no expense on your part...

Alan Dixon
Contributing Editor
Popular Communications
[email-masked]

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:23:57 -0500 Marcel <[email-masked]>
writes:
> WASHINGTON—EFJ Inc. signed a $10 million line of credit with the 
> Bank of America N.A. it will use for working capital and
> The company can borrow up to $10 million under the revolving line of 
> credit, which matures on Sept. 30, 2004.
> 

--