Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Caroline county

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 01:13:09 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: Mike Agner <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Caroline county

  I pulled this off the Maryland section of the Long Island Scanning
Resources board from T.Procopio- it's significant news for our Eastern
Shore friends...
--------------------------------
Caroline County has approved funding this week to put in place a digital
800 mHz system that will put them on the same system as Queen Annes and
Talbot counties. This system is the Motorola APCO 25 Type II Digital.
                          The system for Caroline County will probably
enter the testing phase in late 2002, with the system to be on line by
early 2003. There is also some talk of Kent County possibly joing this
system but nothing is in the                           works at this time.
Dorchester County already opperates an analog trunked 800 mHz sysytem but
there has been nothin said about switching to a digital system. This system
will cover Police, Fire and EMS
--------------------------------

  73s  Mike

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/