Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Partners in more way than one.

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:32:26 -0500

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=34418488&ID=cnniw&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

News

IndustryWatch

Aerospace/Defense

Auto

Aviation

Banking

Business and Finance

- Bankruptcy

- Dividends/Earnings

- Executives

- Intellect. Prop.

- Investments

- Investors

- IPO's

- Joint Ventures

- Labor

- Mergers & Acq.

- Mortgages/Loans

- Products

- Reg. and Taxes

- Venture Capital

Chemicals

Computers

Economy/Markets

Energy

Entertainment

Environment

Food

Government

Healthcare

Insurance

Internet

Metals & Minerals

Real Estate

Retail

Small Business

Telecommunications

Transportation

Travel

Utilities

searchIndustryWatch

Markets &
Stocks

Commentary

Technology

Personal Finance

Retirement

Mutual Funds

Money 101

Money's Best

Track your
stocks

Calculators

CNNfn
on TV

Services

CNN.com

CNNSI.com

MONEY
Magazine
Customer
Service

E-MAIL
NEWSLETTERS
sign
up!

MOBILE NEWS
•AvantGo

sign
up!

Boensch-Loy

Source: Intelligencer Journal

Publication date: 2002-11-17

Arrival time: 2002-11-16

The marriage of Wilay Loy and Daniel Boensch, both of Lancaster,
took place at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 16, at St. Leo the Great
Catholic Church with the Rev. William Sullivan officiating.

The bride is the daughter of Thong Say and Salien Loy, Lancaster.

She graduated from Hempfield High School and Millersville
University with a bachelor's degree in sociology.

She is employed by Commercial Industrial Brokers Inc. as office
manager.

The groom is the son of H. Robert and Eileen Boensch, Christiana.

He graduated from Solanco High School and Millersville University
with a bachelor's degree in history.

He is employed by Nextel Partners, York, as an outside sales
representative.

Tammy Ziegler, Lancaster, was maid of honor.

Bridesmaids were Carla Mincemoyer and Samay Loy, sister of the
bride, both of Lancaster; Michelle Brouse, Dayton, Ohio; Sharon La,
Millersville; and Sarah Brown, Mountville.

Flower girls were Meea Loy, Mountville, and Elizabeth La,
Millersville.

Serving as best man was Mathias Piercy, Bel Air, Md.

Groomsmen were Bob Boensch, brother of the groom, and Ellis Cole
and Brian Quinn, all of Lancaster; Outhai Loy, brother of the bride,
Mountville; and Philip Lapp, Richmond, Va.

The couple will live in Lancaster.

Publication date: 2002-11-17

© 2002, YellowBrix, Inc.

CNNmoney

contact us | magazine
customer service |
site
map | CNN/Money
glossary

OTHER NEWS: CNN | CNNSI | Fortune | Business 2.0 | Time | ON
Copyright © 2002 CNN America, Inc. An AOL Time
Warner Company ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you. privacy policy