Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NIST Employment Opportunity

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 02:52:51 -0500

Ok, Who wants this one? Alan T., Todd E., Dave M., or  Jack D.,
Just don't forget us little people when you are a BIG SHOT!

Marcel
*************************************************************************

                         Program Manager Position
                    Office of Law Enforcement Standards
            National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
                          Gaithersburg, Maryland

**************************************************************************

Description
-----------

Program Manager to provide systems engineering and technical assistance to
the Office of Law Enforcement Standards, National Institute of Standards
and Technology (NIST), Gaithersburg, MD, and detailed to the Capital
Wireless Integrated Network (CapWIN) Program located at the University of
Maryland, College Park, MD.  This senior level program manager position
will support the Office of Law Enforcement Standards’ public safety and
communications standards program and the National Institute of Justice’s
(NIJ) communications interoperability and information sharing "AGILE"
Program.  In this role the candidate will liaison with the CapWIN Program
and serve as the Standards Manager on the CapWIN Team.  Additional high
level coordination will be necessary with the Office of Justice Program’s
IT Standards initiatives, supported by NIJ/NIST and U.S. DOT Federal
Highway Administration’s Joint Program Office, to ensure that CapWIN
remains compliant with and contributes to national public safety,
transportation, and communications standards efforts.

Education and Typical Years of Experience
-----------------------------------------

A Bachelors degree with 15 years of relevant experience is required; a
Masters degree is a plus.

Specific Requirements
---------------------	

This position will require a seasoned professional able to deal
comfortably with high-level managers, understand political and policy
implications of programs, exhibit strong management skills, and have a
strong background in mobile data applications, information technology, and
wireless communications fields.  The desirable candidate should
demonstrate a strong background in criminal justice and public safety
communications standards, XML standards development, and have a working
knowledge of applicable standards pertaining to transportation
applications.

Point of Contact
----------------

Please direct resumes and inquiries to:

Kathleen Higgins
Office of Law Enforcement Standards
100 Bureau Dr., M/S 8100
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8100
Tel: 301-975-2757
Fax: 301-948-0978
E-mail: [email-masked]

Capital Wireless Integrated Network (CapWin)
http://www.capwinproject.com/index.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:22:17 -0800

Sorry, but I'm overqualified.......... I know sometning about the
subjects.

====================================================

Marcel wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>                        ADVERTISEMENT
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:51:36 -0500

I was thinking this could be your retirement job. Work 2 hrs a week....

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG