Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 11/14/2002]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:31:32 -0500

Released:  11/14/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU REMINDS FILERS OF EFFECTIVE
DATE FOR MANDATORY ELECTRONIC FILING OF FCC FORM 602. (DA No.  02-3156).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3156A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3156A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3156A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/14/2002.  COMMENTS INVITED ON NEW ENGLAND ARE (REGION 19) PUBLIC SAFETY
PLAN AMENDMENT. (DA No.  02-3150). (Dkt No 90-53). Comments Due:  12/09/2002. Reply
Comments Due:  12/24/2002.  WTB. Contact:  Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694, TTY: (202)
418-7233, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A4.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A5.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A5.txt> 

 CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of $8,000 to California
Speedway for the willful violation of Section 301 of the Act involving operating an
unlicensed radio transmitter on FM frequency. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted:  11/12/2002 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 02-3105).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3105A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3105A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3105A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF ICHAEL RAVNITZKY ON REQUEST FOR INSPECTION OF RECORDS.   Denied the
Application for Review. Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  11/08/2002 by MO&O. (FCC No.
02-308).  OGC <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-308A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-308A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-308A1.txt> 

 NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Dismissed as moot the Petition for reinstatement of the
license station WNHV468. Action by:  Chief, Policy and Rules Branch, Commercial Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  11/13/2002 by ORDER. (DA No.
02-3148).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3148A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3148A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3148A1.txt> 

 FCC UPDATES RULES FOR BROADCAST AUXILIARY SERVICE WHICH WILL HELP FURTHER THE DIGITAL
TRANSITION.   The FCC adopted a R&O updating the Broadcast Auxiliary Services rules to
enable BAS licensees throughout the country to take advantage of the latest digital
technology.  News Release. (Dkt No 01-75). News Media Contact: Lisa Gaisford at (202)
418-7280  OET. Contact Ted Ryder 418-2803, email: [email-masked] 

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228432A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228432A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228432A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/