Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 800 MHz Article Correction

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:00:50 -0500

Some of the PBI people here said "Opppps" after reading a post yesterday correcting their
article and printed the following correction today-

Good Going-
Marcel

800 MHz Article Correction
Nov 22, 2002

An article in the Nov. 20 issue of PBI Media's Wireless Data News
newsletter incorrectly described the joint proposal by the
Association of Public Safety Communications Officials
International, Nextel Communications [NXTL] and the Private
Wireless Coalition for eliminating interference with public safety
radio operations in the 800 MHz band. While Nextel's 700 MHz guard
band holdings would be re-designated for public safety use under the
proposal, it does not require public safety operations to move from
the 800 MHz band. Under the proposal, both private wireless and
public safety operations would remain in the 800 MHz band, although
some would be re-tuned to different frequencies. In addition, private
wireless operations would have the option of voluntarily moving to
allocations of greater bandwidth in 900 MHz spectrum Nextel would
also relinquish.

http://search.pbimedia.com/search97cgi/s97_cgi?action=View&VdkVgwKey=%2E%2E%2Fdocuments%2Farchive%2Fct%2Fct11220207%2Ehtml&DocOffset=1&Collection=archive&&ViewTemplate=new_tweb_view_wdn.hts

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/