Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Digest Goes on Vacation-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:17:04 -0500

FCC Digest Goes on Vacation-

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Daily Digest 11/07/2002 (On Leave)
To: "FCC Daily Digest" <[email-masked]>
CC: "Sharon Hurd" <[email-masked]>

I will be out of the office November 7, 2002 through November 13, 2002. 
Please contact OMR's front office for assistance at (202) 418-0503.  Thanks.

---
You are currently subscribed to [email-masked] as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]
If you need assistance with your Daily Digest subscription, or if you have a comment
regarding the Daily Digest, please contact [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/