Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-mccann-mobileip-80211fh-01.txt

From: "Hesham Soliman (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:46:06 +0100

> > Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that ingress filtering is also
  > > quite much beside the point.  If I read about what ingress
  > > filtering is supposed to do, and the threats it is supposed
  > > to protect against, then I don't see any relevance to this
  > > discussion.
  > > 
  > 
  > How about an untracable DoS attack?

=> I think it is important for us to not break ingress
filtering. This can be done if outgoing packets are 
reverse tunnelled to the oAR. I don't see why we can't
add this to the draft, for both anticipated and non anticipated
handovers. 

Hesham

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 14:42:35 -0800

Hi,

> filtering. This can be done if outgoing packets are

Agreed.

> add this to the draft, for both anticipated and non anticipated

It must be there. Would be happy to put it if not.

-Rajeev