Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CDMA Americas Congress

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:20:09 -0500

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=34311078&ID=cnniw&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

News

IndustryWatch

Aerospace/Defense

Auto

Aviation

Banking

Business and Finance

- Bankruptcy

- Dividends/Earnings

- Executives

- Intellect. Prop.

- Investments

- Investors

- IPO's

- Joint Ventures

- Labor

- Mergers & Acq.

- Mortgages/Loans

- Products

- Reg. and Taxes

- Venture Capital

Chemicals

Computers

Economy/Markets

Energy

Entertainment

Environment

Food

Government

Healthcare

Insurance

Internet

Metals & Minerals

Real Estate

Retail

Small Business

Telecommunications

Transportation

Travel

Utilities

searchIndustryWatch

Markets &
Stocks

Commentary

Technology

Personal Finance

Retirement

Mutual Funds

Money 101

Money's Best

Track your
stocks

Calculators

CNNfn
on TV

Services

CNN.com

CNNSI.com

MONEY
Magazine
Customer
Service

E-MAIL
NEWSLETTERS
sign
up!

MOBILE NEWS
•AvantGo

sign
up!

ADVISORY/Industry's Premier Thought Leaders Convene At 2002 CDMA Americas Congress; Seventh Annual CDMA Conference Features Exciting Line-Up of Speakers and Extensive Exhibits

Source: Business Wire

Publication date: 2002-11-12

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CDMA Development Group (CDG)

WHAT: Excitement is building for the 2002 CDMA Americas Congress,
which is co-organized by the CDMA Development Group (CDG) and
Institute for International Research (IIR). This year's event
features a comprehensive program that will examine 3G network
deployments and business and revenue opportunities with
CDMA2000 in the Americas. The Congress will include
interactive workshops, concurrent mobile business and
technology sessions and the Eighth Annual CDMA Test Forum.
In addition to the conference, more than 25 companies will
showcase the latest innovations in CDMA technology and
products.

WHO: The Americas Congress will feature keynotes from BellSouth
Latin America, Ericsson, KDDI, Kyocera Wireless Corp., Lucent
Technologies, Nortel Networks, Openwave Systems, Oracle,
Qualcomm, SmartCom PCS, Sprint, Sun Microsystems and Verizon
Wireless. Additional speakers are executives from Bell
Mobility, BellSouth International, IBM, Movilnet, Nextel, SK
Telecom, Telstra On Air, Telus Mobility and U.S. Cellular,
among others. Event sponsors include Kyocera Wireless Corp.,
Nortel Networks, Qualcomm, Airvana, Ericsson, Lucent
Technologies, Metawave Communications, Huawei Technologies,
Nokia, Spirent Communications and Wavecom. Further information
can be found on the event Web site at www.cdma-americas.com.

WHEN: Dec. 3-5, 2002

WHERE: San Diego Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Drive
San Diego, Calif. 92101

MEDIA
REGISTRATION: Contact Valerie Christopherson of the CDG News
Bureau at 714/540-1030, ext. 14 or via e-mail at
[email-masked] to obtain the latest CDMA
Americas Congress program and to register for the event.

Publication date: 2002-11-12

© 2002, YellowBrix, Inc.

CNNmoney

contact us | magazine
customer service |
site
map | CNN/Money
glossary

OTHER NEWS: CNN | CNNSI | Fortune | Business 2.0 | Time | ON
Copyright © 2002 CNN America, Inc. An AOL Time
Warner Company ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you. privacy policy