Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Outlook 4Mobility-Announces 12th Invitation-Only Wireless Dinner at Comdex

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 18:05:05 -0500

Outlook 4Mobility
Announces 12th Invitation-Only Wireless Dinner at Comdex; Awards to
Honor Special Achievements

LOS GATOS, CA.--11/01/02--Consolidations, partnerships and
continued strong expectations rule in the wireless community, and one of the places these
are hatched
is Andrew Slybold's Annual Wireless Dinner at Comdex. Presented by Andrew Slybold's
Outlook
4Mobility, the 12th staging of this annual event is scheduled for the Monday evening,
November 18,
when it will take over the top floor banquet facility of the Riviera Hotel.

Philippe Kahn, chairman, co-founder and CEO of LightSurf, will be the featured speaker,
offering
an in-depth appraisal of existing opportunities in wireless services, devices and
applications, as well
as his considered views on initiatives that can be employed to energize the market.

According to Outlook 4Mobility Founder Andrew Slybold, approximately 300 guests are
expected to attend the prestigious, invitation-only affair. Dinner invitations are
extended by the
sponsoring companies, which include Dell Computer, GoAmerica, LightSurf, Microsoft,
Motient,
Qualcomm, Research in Motion and Sprint PCS. Persons wishing to attend can obtain contact
information for the respective companies by calling Ruth Johnson, 408/354-7900, or email
[email-masked].

"It is undeniable that the technology industry remains sluggish as Corporate America
continues to
maintain a `wait-and-see' attitude," Slybold said. "Nevertheless, based on what we see in
our
researching, writing and consulting activities within the wireless community, both I and
my partner,
Barney Dewey, are very optimistic. There is plenty of innovation going on and key players
in the
industry are displaying a good deal of intelligence and common sense with respect to their
evolving
product and service offerings and in cooperative efforts to bring valuable, attractive
solutions to the
market."

As before, Outlook 4Mobility will spotlight companies that have distinguished themselves
over the
past year. Outlook 4Mobility Awards 2002 will recognize achievements and innovation in
networking, devices, services and applications, with winners to be announced and trophies
presented
at the dinner.

"It is a singular pleasure to host these annual gatherings and to spotlight exceptional
examples of
leadership," Slybold said. "It is a rare opportunity for the people who make a difference
both on the
vendor and customer side to meet in the same room in an informal, convivial atmosphere to
explore
ideas and opportunities and often, to create relationships."

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/