Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nexthell Fined $10,000.00- Who Needs A Licesene? Not us! We are Nexthell Communications

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:46:08 -0500

They just need to put Riley Hollingsworth, Special Counsel on the Nextel Interference and
Repeated Un-licensed operation issue. Give him 30 days and the problem would be solved.

I'm sure Nextel will blame the lowly Tech or Engineer who loaded the freqs into the Base
radio, Not the regulatory Yahoo in
Reston who said it was ok.

"How Business Gets Done"- Dirty

Marcel
========================================================================================
PUBLIC NOTICE
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION  News Media Information: (202) 418-0500
445 12th STREET, S.W. Fax-On-Demand: (202) 418-2830
WASHINGTON, D.C.  20554 Internet: http://www.fcc.gov
ftp.fcc.gov

DA 02-2978
Released:  November  7, 2002

ENFORCEMENT BUREAU FIELD OPERATIONS
LIST OF NOTICES OF APPARENT LIABILITY ISSUED

 The following is a list of Notices of Apparent Liability issued by the Enforcement
Bureau’s Field Offices during the period September 1, 2002 through September 30, 2002.
During that period, the Field Offices issued 24 Notices of Apparent Liability (“NALs”) in
amounts totaling $245,000 for violations of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47
U.S.C. § 151, et. seq., and/or the FCC’s rules.  As detailed below, of the 24 NALs issued,
22 involved violations of the Commission’s safety-related rules (e.g., antenna structure,
AM station fencing requirements, cable signal leakage and Emergency Alert System).  The
Commission cautions licensees and antenna structure owners that the Commission takes
compliance with these rules seriously.  Failure to comply with these rules may result in
significant enforcement action.

 This list is provided for information purposes only and does not provide parties with
additional rights.  Parties wishing to make a payment or file a response to a NAL must do
so in accordance with the instructions and by the deadline set forth in the NAL.

Communications Act

 47 U.S.C. § 301 – Unauthorized Operation

 Nextel WIP License Corp., Eden Palehua Ridge, HI.  $10,000 NAL.  Honolulu, HI Resident
Agent Office (9/30/02).

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-2978A1.doc
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/