Subject: [NEXTEL-1] job at nextel

From: "havaloc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:29:51 -0000

I'm applying at nexteljobs.com for an entry level position at the 
local mall in my area.  I know it's very entry level (but I have to 
start somewhere), but they say that I can be ON THE FAST track to 
management (we'll see).  Its how my degree gets paid for (business 
gets done?).

To view the job, goto nexteljobs.com
and look for jobs in Michigan.

Its located in East Lansing, Michigan and the title is Wireless 
Consultant.  

I just filled out that online resume thing, but I know very well that 
no one ever gets jobs that way.  Anyone have any contacts or ideas?

I'm a masters student at Michigan State University (persuing a 
Telecommunications degree) with a BA in Telecommunication.  Any 
comments are welcomed.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Share the magic of Harry Potter with Yahoo! Messenger
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4Q_cgB/JmBFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/