Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Aim on nextel

From: "Steve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 02:36:20 -0000

I am using the i50sx phone. About 3 weeks ago my phone stopped 
alerting me whenever i received an instant message or if i had aim 
setup to alert me if someone signed on. Both the audio alert and 
message on the screen. my alert still works when someone sends me a 
two-way message. Has anyone that uses aim on nextel had the same 
problem?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Paul Timmins <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Nov 2002 21:54:02 -0500

I just used it last week on my i700plus and it worked fine for me.
-Paul

-- 
Paul Timmins
[email-masked] / http://www.timmins.net/
H: 248-683-7295 / C: 248-379-7826 / DC: 130*116*24495
A: noweb4u / R: KC8QAY

---

From: "walterk82" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:03:16 -0000

Yes, I am experienceing this problem with my i50sx also.   Before 
Nextel endorsed AIM, I had this problem, but then it fixed itself. 

Walt

--- In NEXTEL-1@y..., Paul Timmins <paul@t...> wrote:
> paul@t... / http://www.timmins.net/