Subject: [mobile-ip] draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:58:09 -0600

Folks,
  As you know, we have a requirements draft
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-02.txt
and a few solutions drafts
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-07.txt
http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-07.txt
but no framework document in between.
  I have submitted the draft draft-sarikaya-mobileip-lmmframework-01.txt 
and it will be nice to have some discussion on what WG should do in this 
respect.
  LMM is a work item which is architecture-centric and there is no other 
document that addresses this aspect of the problem. It will be nice if 
the draft can be a WG draft and be further elaborated based on the comments.
  However there could be other avenues, it will be nice to know what 
people think about? I have also requested a slot at IETF 55 to stimulate 
more discussion.
Regards,

-- 
Behcet