Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EquityOutlook.com-Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL) - Underperform

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:57:50 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20021122660000027.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

EquityOutlook.com Announces Stock Evaluation Ratings: New Ratings on Nextel Communications, Pfizer, Motorola, IBM, Verizon Communications

SHREVEPORT, La., Nov 22, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- EquityOutlook.Com (IARD#118718) - www.equityoutlook.com - evaluates the following stocks: (Get FREE ratings at http://www.equityoutlook.com/index.htm)

Source:

Business Wire

Date:

11/22/2002 12:30

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (375 words)

Document ID:

FD20021122660000027

Subject(s):

Broker; Communications; Investment; Louisiana; Market; Nasdaq; NYSE; Securities; Security; Web

Document Type:

Press releases

EquityOutlook.com Announces Stock Evaluation Ratings: New Ratings on Nextel Communications, Pfizer, Motorola, IBM, Verizon Communications

Story Filed: Friday, November 22, 2002 12:30 PM EST

SHREVEPORT, La., Nov 22, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- EquityOutlook.Com
(IARD#118718) -
www.equityoutlook.com - evaluates the following stocks: (Get
FREE ratings at
http://www.equityoutlook.com/index.htm)

Nextel Communications (NASDAQ:NXTL) - Underperform
Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) - Underperform
Motorola (NYSE:MOT) - Outperform
IBM (NYSE:IBM) - Outperform
Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) - Underperform
WHAT THESE RATINGS MEAN:

These stocks are rated with a proprietary system of technical analysis. These
ratings do not indicate a "long term" view of any company listed. These are
ratings that indicate our opinion of a stock's PRICE movement versu s the SP 500
over the short term. "Mainstream wallstreet" implores traders to "buy and hold."
This strategy proves at times to be DISASTROUS. We believe that traders should
find entry and exit positions over the short term to take profits or conserve
capital. These ratings reflect our opinion as of the first trading day of the
week. These ratings may change based on daily market conditions.

Investors can find more ratings at:
www.equityoutlook.com/index.htm

Investors that want a TRULY unbiased stock rating service should visit:

http://www.equityoutlook.com/reports.htm

Disclaimer: EquityOutlook.Com (a StockLogix.Com, LLC company) is a registered
investment adviser in the State of Louisiana (IARD#118718). No information
accessed through the EquityOutlook.Com, or any link contained on the
EquityOutlook.Com Web site, constitutes a recommendation by EquityOutlook.Com to
buy, sell or hold any security, financial product, or instrument discussed
therein. Information accessed through linked sites neither is, nor should be
construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities
by EquityOutlook.Com. EquityOutlook.Com does not hold positions in securities
being discussed in this news release and/or mentioned on the EquityOutlook.Com
Web site. Investors shall be fully responsible for any investment decisions they
make, and such decisions will be based solely on their evaluation of their
financial circumstances, investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity
needs. Investors are encouraged to consult with their registered broker and/or
investment adviser before making any investment decision.

CONTACT: EquityOutlook.Com
Chester T. Kelley, 318/212-0640
TICKERS: NASDAQ:NXTL

URL:
http://www.businesswire.com

Today's News On The Net - Business Wire's full file on the Internet
with Hyperlinks to your home page.

Copyright (C) 2002 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

KEYWORD: LOUISIANA

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMPUTERS/ELECTRONICS

TELECOMMUNICATIONS

PHARMACEUTICAL

NETWORKING

INVESTMENT

OPINION

SOURCE:

EquityOutlook.Com

Copyright © 2002, Business Wire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.