Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel to expand infrastructure

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:05:06 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20021125620000109.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

Nextel to expand infrastructure

Source:

SABI

Date:

11/25/2002 08:16

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (89 words)

Document ID:

FC20021125620000109

Subject(s):

Sab; Communications; Contract

Nextel to expand infrastructure

Story Filed: Monday, November 25, 2002 8:16 AM EST

Peru, Nov 22, 2002 (Gestion/SABI via COMTEX) -- The Nextel communications
company is about to sign an agreement with the Ministry of Transport which will
increase the terms of its contract, allowing the company to go ahead with its
plan to expand its service between Lima, Pacasmayo (La Libertad) and Tumbes. The
company will invest US$45mil, probably in three stages in the expansion.

Copyright (c) 2002, South American Business Information, All rights reserved.

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: Telecommunications

EVENT: Planning and Information

Copyright © 2002, SABI, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.