Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCCC 11/25/2002]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:47:22 -0500

Released:  11/25/2002.  COMMISSION SEEKS COMMENT ON SPECTRUM POLICY
TASK FORCE REPORT. (Dkt No 02-135). Comments Due:  01/09/2003. Reply
Comments Due:  02/10/2003. (FCC No. 02-322).  OET. Contact:  Peter
Tenhula 202-418-2229
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-322A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-322A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-322A1.txt> 

 Released:  11/25/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 PUBLIC NOTICES). 
OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe 202-418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228829A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228829A2.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228829A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228829A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228829A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228829A2.txt> 

 Released:  11/22/2002.  NETWORK RELIABILITY AND INTEROPERABILITY
COUNCIL TO HOLD MEETING. (DA No.  02-3238)  Friday, December 6, 2002, at
10 a.m., FCC, Room TW-C305, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, DC
20554.  OET. Contact:  Jeffery Goldthorp 202-418-1096
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3238A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3238A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3238A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/