Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 11/20/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:33:07 -0500

Report No: 1341 Released:  11/20/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228692A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228692A1.txt> 

Report No: 1340 Released:  11/20/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228691A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228691A1.txt> 

Report No: 1343 Released:  11/20/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228679A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228679A1.txt> 

Report No: 1342 Released:  11/20/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228678A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228678A1.txt> 

Report No: 1344 Released:  11/20/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228689A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228689A1.txt> 

Report No: 1345 Released:  11/20/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228688A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228688A1.txt> 
 CORRECTING DA 02-3194 TO BE RELEASED 11/19/2002 NOT 11/18/2002 WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ACTION REGION 16 (KANSAS) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY REGIONAL
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES THIRD MEETING.   Contact: Edwin Geer at (785) 295-5948,
email: [email-masked] or Captain Ken Justice at (785) 296-5981, email:
[email-masked]

---

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/