Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NLECTC-Southeast School Safety Technology Workshop

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:37:04 -0500

*************************************************************************

 NLECTC-Southeast School Safety Technology Workshop, January 21-23, 2003

*************************************************************************

Overview
--------

The National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center-Southeast
(NLECTC-Southeast) in conjunction with the Center for the Prevention of
School Violence is sponsoring a School Safety Technology Workshop to be
held in Raleigh, North Carolina from January 21 to January 23, 2003. This
workshop is designed to provide school resource officers, law enforcement
officers, school administrators and teachers with knowledge of new
technologies for school safety and strategies for obtaining them for their
agencies.

Agenda
------

During the Workshop, attendees will be exposed to various emerging
technologies and will have the opportunity for input into their design and
application. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with the
presenters, other attendees and NLECTC-Southeast staff to foster better
access to emerging school safety technology issues.

Application
-----------

Attendance is limited to 25 attendees at the school resource officer,
local law enforcement, school administrative level or teacher. Preference
will be given to those individuals with direct responsibility for school
safety. Each agency may submit one application for consideration. The
application must be submitted prior to December 9, 2002 for consideration.
All travel, lodging and meal expenses for participants will be paid by
NLECTC-Southeast. All applicants will be notified regarding acceptance.

For additional information about this workshop, contact the
NLECTC-Southeast Program Manager Rob Donlin at 800-292-4385 or by email at
[email-masked].

Application Form
----------------

Download an application form at
http://www.nlectc.org/training/se_schoolsafety_workshop2003.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/