Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Radio Problems To Be Fleeced Within One Year

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:01:11 -0500 (EST)

Ooops - I mean that Wyoming's radio problems will be solved within one
year.

My guess is that 99.99% of the public safety agencies in Wyoming use VHF
highband. I would also guess of the 99 VHF hi railroad radio channels
and 25 VHF hi marine channels in Wyoming, maybe 3 of them are being
used.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?id=1&display=rednews/2002/11/11/build/wyoming/radio.inc

---

From: Ed Mick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:14:57 -0800 (PST)

--- [email-masked] wrote:
> Ooops - I mean that Wyoming's radio problems will be
> solved within one year.
> 
> My guess is that 99.99% of the public safety
> agencies in Wyoming use VHF highband.....

The news to me is that there are at least 9999 public
safety agencies in Wyoming!

;-)

Ed

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
http://sbc.yahoo.com