Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC Items

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:06:06 -0500 (EST)

Released: 11/14/2002. COMMENTS INVITED ON NEW ENGLAND AREA (REGION 19)
PUBLIC SAFETY PLAN AMENDMENT. (DA No. 02-3150). (Dkt No 90-53). Comments
Due: 12/09/2002. Reply Comments Due: 12/24/2002. WTB. Contact: Joy
Alford at (202) 418-0694, TTY: (202) 418-7233, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A3.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A4.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A5.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3150A5.txt> 

  CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the
amount of $8,000 to California Speedway for the willful violation of
Section 301 of the Act involving operating an unlicensed radio
transmitter on FM frequency. Action by: Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted: 11/12/2002 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 02-3105). EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3105A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3105A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3105A1.txt> 

  FAITH MOUNTAIN COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Cancelled the proposed
monetary forfeiture in the amount of $8,000 issued to station WRRL(AM),
Rainelle, WV for failure to install EAS equipment, and admonished Faith
Mountain for this violation. Action by: Chief, Enforcement Bureau.
Adopted: 11/12/2002 by MO&O. (DA No. 02-3129). EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3129A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3129A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3129A1.txt> 

  NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Dismissed as moot the Petition for
reinstatement of the license station WNHV468. Action by: Chief, Policy
and Rules Branch, Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted: 11/13/2002 by ORDER. (DA No.
02-3148). WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3148A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3148A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3148A1.txt> 

  FCC UPDATES RULES FOR BROADCAST AUXILIARY SERVICE WHICH WILL HELP
FURTHER THE DIGITAL TRANSITION.   The FCC adopted a R&O updating the
Broadcast Auxiliary Services rules to enable BAS licensees throughout
the country to take advantage of the latest digital technology. News
Release. (Dkt No 01-75). News Media Contact: Lisa Gaisford at (202)
418-7280 OET. Contact Ted Ryder 418-2803, email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228432A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228432A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-228432A1.txt> 

---------------------------------------------- 
                                                                                TEXTS 
---------------------------------------------- 
  IN THE MATTER OF RENEWAL APPLICATIONS OF JONSSON COMMUNICATIONS
CORP. D/B/A QUADRA VISION DIGITAL TELEVISION TO OPERATE MDS AND
COMMERCIAL INSTRUCTIONAL TV FIXED STATIONS.   Granted the renewal
applications in accordance with this MO&O. Action by: Public Safety and
Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
11/08/2002 by M&O. (DA No. 02-3099). WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3099A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3099A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3099A1.txt> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/