Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iVoice Installs Dealer Locator IVR for Cellular Network Communications Group, a Leading Distributor for T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T Wireless

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:58:21 -0500

http://library.northernlight.com/FC20021122700000300.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

iVoice Installs Dealer Locator IVR for Cellular Network Communications Group, a Leading Distributor for T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T Wireless

MATAWAN, N.J., Nov 22, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- iVoice, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: IVOC), a leader in speech recognition technology, today announced the successful installation of an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Store Locator system for Cellular Network Communications Group (CNCG), a leading Master Distributor for T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T Wireless.

Source:

Business Wire

Date:

11/22/2002 09:00

Price:

Free

Document Size:

Very Short (less than 1 page)

Document ID:

FC20021122700000300

Subject(s):

Business; California; Cellular; Communications; Computer; Corporate; Dealer; Distributor; Hardware; Manufacturer; Market; Note; OTC; Product Development; Products; Property; Research; Retail; Sales; Securities; Technology; Telephony; Wholesale; Wireless

Document Type:

Press releases

iVoice Installs Dealer Locator IVR for Cellular Network Communications Group, a Leading Distributor for T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T Wireless

Story Filed: Friday, November 22, 2002 9:00 AM EST

MATAWAN, N.J., Nov 22, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- iVoice, Inc. (OTC Bulletin
Board: IVOC), a leader in speech recognition technology, today announced the
successful installation of an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Store Locator
system for Cellular Network Communications Group (CNCG), a leading Master
Distributor for T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T Wireless.

The market for speech-enabled IVR and auto attendant systems is growing at a
steady clip. Mountain View, CA-based market research outfit Frost & Sullivan
pegs the industry at $2.5 billion-plus and rising at 25% compounded annual
growth rate (CAGR).

The iVoice Dealer Locator IVR system installed at CNCG allows callers to enter
their zip code and the system returns information about the nearest T-Mobile
retail locations relative to the caller's location within a pre-specified mile
radius. Besides the address of the nearest store, the system also provides phone
number and will allow the caller to request another location convenient to them.

About Cellular Network Communications Group, Inc.

Cellular Network Communications Group is a leading Master Distributor for
T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T Wireless The CNCG wholesale network provides
specialized services and value to our dealer base. We maintain the philosophy
that simply providing a dealer with hardware will not suffice in cultivating his
business, especially in our highly competitive industry. We therefore put
forward a program that enables our dealers to exploit our services and maximize
their sales and bottom lines.

About iVoice, Inc.

iVoice, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets innovative voice and computer
telephony communications systems for businesses and corporate departments. The
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) products developed by iVoice.com allow
information in PC databases to be accessed via voice or from a standard
touch-tone telephone. The products are designed to be simple for the end user
and provide a cohesive system to access databases or messaging systems. The
company's goal is to become a leader in speech recognition technology.

NOTE: Any statements that are not historical facts contained in this release are
forward-looking statements. It is possible that the assumptions made by
management for purposes of such statements may not materialize. Actual results
may differ materially from those projected or implied in any forward-looking
statements. Such statements may involve risks and uncertainties, including but
not limited to those relating to product demand, pricing, market acceptance, the
effect of economic conditions, and intellectual property rights, and the outcome
of competitive products, risks in product development, the results of financing
effort, the ability to complete transactions, and other risks identified in this
release, and the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.

CONTACT: iVoice, Inc.
Investor Relations:
Dolores Serafin-Sloboda
732/441-7700 and say "Investor Relations"
[email-masked]

www.ivoice.com

URL:
http://www.businesswire.com

Today's News On The Net - Business Wire's full file on the Internet
with Hyperlinks to your home page.

Copyright (C) 2002 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

KEYWORD: NEW JERSEY

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TELECOMMUNICATIONS

SOFTWARE

HARDWARE

COMPUTERS/ELECTRONICS

SOURCE:

iVoice,

Inc.

Copyright © 2002, Business Wire, all rights reserved.

You may now print or save this document.