Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Group RFcompliance · RF_compliance_and_Safety

From: "jay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 02:14:48 -0000

Hi I created a new group. Details are listed below.
Please feel free to join, post news, links, docs, ask questions etc...

This group is to discuss safety concerns regarding RF emissions from 
radio transmitters.
Telecom Proffesionals, Wireless Engineers, Public Safety 
Proffesionals, Tower owners, rooftiop leasing companies and anyone 
who is concerned with health and saftey in reference to Radio 
Frequency.
Own a radio tower, building rooftop, or company with radio 
transmitters ? 
Individuals with questions concerning pacemakers, medical equipment, 
or any others regarding public health and radio frequency can be 
addressed here as well.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RFcompliance/

Thanks
Brad Mayeux
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/