Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Colson Communications

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:25:34 -0500

http://cnniw.yellowbrix.com/pages/cnniw/Story.nsp?story_id=34319188&ID=cnniw&scategory=Business+and+Finance&

-

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home

News

IndustryWatch

Aerospace/Defense

Auto

Aviation

Banking

Business and Finance

- Bankruptcy

- Dividends/Earnings

- Executives

- Intellect. Prop.

- Investments

- Investors

- IPO's

- Joint Ventures

- Labor

- Mergers & Acq.

- Mortgages/Loans

- Products

- Reg. and Taxes

- Venture Capital

Chemicals

Computers

Economy/Markets

Energy

Entertainment

Environment

Food

Government

Healthcare

Insurance

Internet

Metals & Minerals

Real Estate

Retail

Small Business

Telecommunications

Transportation

Travel

Utilities

searchIndustryWatch

Markets &
Stocks

Commentary

Technology

Personal Finance

Retirement

Mutual Funds

Money 101

Money's Best

Track your
stocks

Calculators

CNNfn
on TV

Services

CNN.com

CNNSI.com

MONEY
Magazine
Customer
Service

E-MAIL
NEWSLETTERS
sign
up!

MOBILE NEWS
•AvantGo

sign
up!

Daily briefing

Source: Pantagraph

Publication date: 2002-11-09

Arrival time: 2002-11-12

LOCAL

Fairbury businesses team

for holiday open house

FAIRBURY - Eight businesses in Fairbury are getting together for
a Christmas open house today.

As the holiday shopping season grows near, the Fairbury
businesses banded together to offer refreshments and discounts from
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. as a way to showcase their holiday merchandise.

Shawna Wenger, a business owner who helped organize the open
house, said it was more like a holiday walk going from business to
business.

Many of the businesses on the U.S. 24 corridor and in downtown
Fairbury are participating.

Businesses participating in the open house are Heart's Desire
Antiques, Garden Gazebo, Ruby Mae's Attic, Jenkin's Jewelry, Huber's
Necessities, Bellot's Pharmacy, Cottage Flowers & Gifts and Unique
Decor and Gifts.

Nextel service opens location in Bloomington

BLOOMINGTON - Colson Communications, which has been in business
in Pekin for 54 years, has opened an office at 2402 E. Oakland Ave.,
Bloomington, according to owners Rob and Kim Colson.

The business offers Nextel service and equipment and will have
cellular carrier T-Mobile when that company moves into Bloomington
in December, said Kim Colson. The company also carries cell phones
and accessories, and does service work on the equipment.

Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to
3 p.m. Saturday.

Kim Colson will travel from Pekin until the Bloomington operation
is established and employees are added.

Airport marks terminal's

first anniversary today

BLOOMINGTON - The Central Illinois Regional Airport will
celebrate the first anniversary of the opening of its new passenger
terminal today beginning with a flag-raising and dedication ceremony
at 9 a.m. on the west entrance road.

Inside the building from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m. registration will be
open to the public to win two round-trip tickets to any AirTran
destination. Costumed characters will be hand to greet children and
hand out helium balloons.

Today will also mark the first day for AirTran nonstop service to
Orlando. The Boeing 717 flight will depart at 11:15 a.m. with a
water cannon salute from the airport's new firefighting and rescue
vehicle.

Wylie Drive Aldi Foods

slated to open Monday

BLOOMINGTON - Aldi Foods will open its new store at 1025 Wylie
Drive at 9 a.m. Monday.

Aldi offers canned vegetables and fruits, fresh produce, breads
and bakery foods, frozen foods and meats, dairy products, baking
supplies and other grocery staples. As part of the chain's
commitment to keep prices low, the store will accept only cash,
debit card transactions and food stamps.

Kela Luers, executive assistant of Aldi Foods' Burlington, Iowa,
division, said the Aldi store at 1512 W. Market St. will close for
good at 7 p.m. Saturday and its six employees will transfer to the
15,000-square-foot Wylie Drive store. There will be no change at the
Aldi Foods location at 217 W. Greenbriar Drive in Normal.

The Wylie Drive store hours will be 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday
through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday.

Publication date: 2002-11-09

© 2002, YellowBrix, Inc.

CNNmoney

contact us | magazine
customer service |
site
map | CNN/Money
glossary

OTHER NEWS: CNN | CNNSI | Fortune | Business 2.0 | Time | ON
Copyright © 2002 CNN America, Inc. An AOL Time
Warner Company ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you. privacy policy