Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Road Dating Via Cellphone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:08:02 -0500 (EST)

BBC just finished up their show with a report on a British company that
has set up a website to facilitate dating between drivers. You pay 5
pounds for lifetime membership to the website - then you enter the
registration number on your car, and indicate whether you want to
receive text messages from other drivers.

If you see someone that you are interested in while driving around, and
you can get the reg number off their car, you just go to the website -
enter in the reg number and send a Email message to that person.

The owner of the website of course encourages people to only use his
website in a safe manner - ie - not while driving down the autobahn at
150 MPH.

I wonder if the police will use the system to start sending virtual
speeding tickets to folks as they blow thru radar traps? :-)

www.roadraid.biz or www.roadaid.biz or something like that was the
website mentioned.

peter s

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/