Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Rune's Land Mobile Radio Links

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:01:08 -0500

http://www.rune.tapper.com/lmr/#Other%20useful%20LMR%20related%20links

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Welcome
to

Rune's LMR Links

A
collection of more than 100 useful links to web pages related to Land Mobile Radio,

sometimes called PMR, LMR, PRS, MRS, SMR, ESMR...

Radios
and systems. Convetional/trunked. Digital/analog

RF Components.
Antennas, Filters, Combiners, Cables

AF Components,
Accessories, Control equipment

Power supplies, Chargers and Batteries

Swedish links. Dealers and
other LMR related links

International Dealers

Related Magazines

Other useful LMR related links

Tetra
links

International Standards

Telecommunication Authorities

LMR radios and
systems. Convetional and trunked. Digital and analog

Motorola Land
Mobile Products

Software-enhanced wireless telephone, two-way radio and messaging products
and systems, as well

as networking and Internet-access products, for consumers, network
operators, and commercial,

government and industrial customers.

Sepura

Sepura was founded in March 2002 when it acquired the TETRA terminals
business from Simoco Digital Systems.

Kenwood
Communications Corporation

Quality two-way radios for professionals in government and private industry, our complete
line of conventional and trunked mobiles and portables are Mil-Spec rugged, loaded with
features and priced right.

ICOM Land Mobile Radios

The world's quality manufacturer of amateur, avionic, land mobile, FRS, marine and
communications scanner & receiver equipment

Vertex
Home Page

Vertex Land Mobile products by Yaesu. Designed for the demanding needs and rugged
requirements of the Public Safety, Business, Marine, and Industrial markets. This product
line provides a variety of equipment covering high powered HF SSB base stations,
repeaters, conventional and trunking mobiles, and portables for every need.

ZETRON HOME
PAGE

Zetron's product line includes the following types of devices: Interconnect, Microphone,
Rural Telephony, Tone Panel & Repeater Controller, Trunking Repeater Controller,
Digital Hybrid, Radio Remote Control, Digital Switch, Dispatch Telephony, Radio Console

Uniden
PRC

Private Radio communications. 2-way radio, conventional, LTR trunking

E.F. Johnson
Radio Communication Products and Systems

(Transcrypt International) Complete LMR systems, LTR trunked

Niros
Home

Welcome to the web site of Niros Telecommunication A/S; a leading manufacturer of high-end
portable and mobile radios, pagers, and data radios. Niros partner
DAMM Cellular Systems A/S

MA-COM Wireless Systems

Former GE, former Ericsson, former Com-Net
Ericsson Critical Radio Systems. As a leader in critical communications, and with
an installed base of more than 450 trunked dispatch radio systems, M/A-COM
Wireless Systems serves public safety, utility, industrial,
commercial and government markets worldwide.

Ericsson Land Mobile Radio

Analog trunked systems. Ericsson mobile radio are now Telenor Connect. We develop and manufacture systems and terminals for private radio
systems.  Information about Mobitex here!  Read more about Ericsson GSM Pro here!

Nokia
Professional Mobile Radio

Nokia is a leading supplier of the MPT 1327 trunked mobile radio systems.
Nokia intends to maintain Actionet’s leading position by continuously
developing new features to meet customers’ requirements.

R&S BICK
Mobilfunk GmbH (Homepage)

MPT1327 and Tetra. R&S BICK Mobilfunk will inform you about products for ACCESSNET®
and Trunked Radio communication.

Tait
- Excellence in Radio Communications - Product Overview

MPT1327. Tait has a superbly integrated product range encompassing both conventional and
trunked radio products. Tait trunking systems are based on open system standards which
provide not only spectral efficiency and other trunking features but also the ability to
use equipment from a variety of competitive sources.

Ingeniorfirmaet H. MORTENSEN AS

Developes and manufactures Communications Switches which based on more than 300 standard
modules interfaces to almost any kind of Base Station, Telephone exchange, Telephone,
Telefax, Pager, Mobile Radio, Intercom, Alarm & Telemetry system and Home Care
terminal.

!!Maxon
America Inc A World of Communications!!

Maxon Europe Ltd.

Maxon is a world leader in the design and manufacture of portable and mobile professional
FM two-way Land Mobile Radios, Specialized Mobile Radios, GMRS/DOT frequency two-way
radios, and a variety of optional accessory items

Home
Page Marconi-Mobile Group

Marconi Mobile Communications Group designs, develops, manufactures, installs and supports
advanced analogue and digital mobile radio systems for professional applications.

Standard
CommLand Mobile division.

Mobiles, portables, conventional, LTR-trunking.

Midland
Consumer Radio Inc.

Midland Consumer Radio, Inc. is one of the most experienced and respected names in radio
equipment. Midland offers the broadest line of CB transceivers in the industry, Amateur
radio transceivers, VHF marine transceivers, VHF power amplifiers, and RF equipment for
the broadcast industry.

A mobile
communication company TP RADIO index site

TP RADIO is a Danish manufacturer of professional VHF/UHF Transceivers and Base stations.
We have specialized in fast data transmission on traditional Land Mobile Radio frequencies
(68-470MHz).

DANPHONE
- Your Supplier of dedicated Networks

DANPHONE Is one of Denmark's leading manufacturers of advanced Radio Communications
Systems for dedicated networks DANPHONE has specialized in designing systems for ports,
harbours and coast guards as well as for the offshore industry

Racal
Communications Inc.

Welcome to the home page of Racal Communications, Inc. Racal is the world leader in
secure, tactical hand held radios.

Welcome to
Codan Pty Ltd Online

Codan is an international leader in the provision of sophisticated remote-area
communications, with markets in more than 150 countries.

Rohill
Engineering B.V. - Reliable in advanced communication

Most of the products and services are related to trunked mobile radio systems, which are
compliant to open standards, including MPT-1327/1343 and TETRA. Also conventional radio
systems are designed and supplied for applications which do not require the high capacity
and flexibility provided by trunked radio systems.

Teltronic

Since 1974 Teltronic, has been dedicated to the design, manufacture and commercialization
of radio communications equipment and systems for professional use.

Welcome to Zodiac Communications ApS - Home

Base stations and repeaters. Icom
and Motorola portables and mobiles.

Daniels Electronics Ltd. radio repeater &
base station manufacturer

Modular rack mounted Low Band VHF, VHF AM, VHF FM,
UHF, 800 MHz, 900 MHz base stations and radio repeater systems (Analog /
Digital P25). Commercially powered or Solar / Battery powered for low
current drain remote telecommunications systems.

Welcome to plettac mobile radio GmbH

We are planning, developing, producing, having and selling voice and data
two-way radios as well special applications.

Welcome to
PROD-EL's web site!

Prod-El S.p.A., a Marconi Communications Group Company, designs and manufactures mobile
radio communication systems for the PMR market from 1956 for Police Forces and Civil
Organizations. Company expertise lies within manufacturing and installing simulcast
networks, which permit radio-links, between mobile users, to operate within a wide
coverage area by using few frequencies.

RF Components.
Antennas, Towers, Filters, Combiners, Cables

Survey Technologies Inc

Survey Technologies Inc. a system
integrator of over 10 years, specializing in drive-test equipment
for automating RF field measurements and analyzing communication
system coverage.

MAXRAD State of the art antennas

State of the art antennas. Mobile, Base Station, Portable, PCS, GPS, Marine,
Cable & Connectors

TIMES MICROWAVE SYSTEMS

TMS is an engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and
manufacture of high performance flexible and semi-rigid coaxial cable, connectors, and cable assemblies for RF
transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.

Angle Linear Home Page

We manufacture linear Radio Frequency (RF) products and peripherals for communications. We specialize in
preamplifiers, receiver front end filtering and receiver multi-couplers for virtually any communications application.

Welcome to Larsen Antenna Technologies

Mobile radio antennas. Effective September 30, 1999, Larsen Antenna Technologies was acquired by Radiall, a

major international producer of specialty RF connectors and cable assemblies.

TELEWAVE
INC. - Wireless System Products and Antennas

Filters, Combiners, Duplexers, Antennas. Telewave, Inc. designs and manufactures high
quality RF wireless system equipment for domestic and international markets. We support
conventional two-way radio systems, as well as Cellular, SMR, Trunking, Paging, and
Broadcast services.

TX RX Systems
Inc. TXRX RF Products Antennas Multicouplers Signal Boosters Isolators Amplifiers
Duplexers Filters Power Dividers Paging Filters Preselectors
TX RX Systems a world leader in the design and manufacture of transmitter and receiver multicoupler systems, duplexers,
resonant cavity filters, signal boosters, tower-mounted preamplifiers, and many other specialized RF system
products.

Decibel
Products

Decibel Products is a leading provider of base station antennas. For over 50 years,
Decibel has supplied the Telecommunications Industry with quality design, manufacture, and
marketing of base station antennas, filter products, combiners, remote monitors, cables,
connectors, and new technologies, such as dual polarity, autotune, and more!

Aerial Oy
telecommunication antennas

Aerial supplies antennas and relative passive components for the 3 MHz to 40 GHz frequency
range. Our delivery programme includes antennas, power dividers, filters, feed cables,
waveguide and coaxial components and masts.

Andrew
Corporation Home

Andrew products and expertise are found in communications systems throughout the world,
including wireless and distributed communications, land mobile radio, cellular and
personal communications, broadcast, radar, navigation

CUSHCRAFT

Manufacture and design antennas for ESMR, SMR, trunked radio and conventional
applications.

Antenex Inc.
Home Page

Whether it's our new improved line of Fiberglass Base Station Antennas, or our patented
GENESIS Wide-BandTM Mobile Antennas, you are guaranteed a quality product.

Sinclair
Technologies Inc. Manufacturer of Quality Antenna Systems for the Wireless Communications
Industry

Browse through Sinclair's featured products including quality base station and mobile
antennas, duplexers, multicouplers, combiners, cavity filters and more.

TPL
Communications

TPL products include the well known "PA" series of mobile RF
power amplifiers. The RXR Series of base station amplifiers, the HMS
Series at 250 to 500 watts is now the standard. All the same features are
available in the LMS Series, at 50 to 150 watts. Other products are mobile
amplifier-chargers.

DX
Communications Inc.

Renowned for quality products, DX Radio Systems, Inc. is delivering
wireless communications system solutions throughout the world. These include:
Repeater Component Sales, Complete Complex System Design, Turnkey Installation,
System Commissioning

Henry
RadioRF Power Amplifiers

RF Power Amplifiers & Exciters Communications equipment

DAVICOM --
Main Page

Davicom Technologies is a manufacturing company specializing in the design of remote
control and monitoring systems, base station antennas and cavity filters for the broadcast
and the wireless telecom industries.

SIGMA Home

designs and manufactures, antenna and RF component products for customers, worldwide.
RF components are duplexers, multi-couplers, filters, splitters and hybrid
combiners.

Mirage
Communications Equipment

Power amplifiers for all frequency bands.

Antenna Specialists - W e l c o m e

We are a full-line antenna designer and manufacturer serving the wireless communications
industry. By exploring our site, we hope you will discover everything you need to know
about us, the leading supplier of antennas.

Comet
Antennas

Comet offers a complete line of base station, mobile and portable antennas for the
commercial and amateur radio communities. Our products include mono-band, dual-band and
tri-band antennas along with band combiners (splitters, duplexers and
triplexers).

PolyPhaser
Corporation Home Page

PolyPhaser’s numerous products divert lightning from communications equipment through
the proper installation of its full line of lightning protection and grounding solution
products, including coax entry panels cellular and PCS protectors.

Radio Frequency Systems

Radio Frequency Systems is a global designer and manufacturer of antenna and cable systems, offering total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
(Former RFS Cablewave and Celwave)

Avitec - We've got it covered

Welcome to Avitec AB, the World’s leading supplier of radio coverage solutions. Avitec
specialises in providing radio communication solutions in areas where it is geographically or physically problematic.

Crescend Technologies

Crescend has been designing and building RF amplifiers to the VHF, UHF and 800/900
markets for over 21 years. Last year, we acquired Powerwave's (Milcom) LMR
amplifiers including the new LDMOS designs.

Shortcut to EMR Corporation

EMR offers a line of antenna site and mobile application filtering
products covering the spectrum from 30
MHz. to 3 GHz.

SuperPass online

SuperPass Company Inc. was founded in 1996 by several world-leading electrical and electronic scholars and engineers
who have a strong desire to develop innovative, high performance, and low cost antennas for the booming wireless
communication industry.

Kathrein Home
page

Professional base station antennas, filters and accessories for wireless communications
networks, including cellular (GSM and AMPS), DSC-1800 (PCN), DCS-1900 (PCS), wireless
local loop (WLL), and for all types of radio systems operating in the 40 MHz to 2 GHz
spectrum.

AF components,
accessories, control equipment

Catalyst Communications Technologies

Catalyst Communications Technologies, Inc. is a
Voice over IP technology innovator. We are the market leader in providing
VoIP products to the mobile radio industry.

Connect
Systems CSI

Makers of Premium Quality Interconnects and LTR/Conventional Repeater Panels that Bring
You Features and Performance Unavailable in Other Brands

Trident
Micro Systems - OnLine

Trident Micro Systems is a leading developer and manufacturer of products for the
Commercial Radio Industry, specializing in advanced radio trunking systems, conventional
systems and mobile data products. Truncing controllers, repeater panels.

Selectone
Inc.

Offering a full range of wireless communications products including CTCSS, DTMF, Two-Tone
Sequential and Burst Tone signaling accessories and complete systems for ANI (Automatic
Number Identification), Voice Encryption, Mobile Data Messaging and many more solutions to
your Two-Way radio needs.

Ceotronics

Headsets, microphones, etc

CES
Wireless Technologies Web Site

Wireless Data Products - Telephone Interconnects - DTMF Microphones - GPS/AVL Systems -
ANI/Security Devices - Mobile Radio Accessories

SmarTrunk
Systems Inc.

Our corporate mission is to become the premier world-wide supplier of low-cost radio
trunking and wireless local loop systems.

JPS
Communications Inc.

JPS manufactures a line of Signal-to-Noise voters for land mobile radio applications.

Welcome To
Transcrypt International

LMR Security. With a complete range of scrambling and encryption products. Transcrypt's
voice privacy modules are available with four security levels and can be installed into
virtually every make or model of two-way radio.

Shure
Land Mobile Microphones

Shure Land Mobile and Paging microphones represents the industry standard for reliability,
ruggedness and sound quality. Choose from a complete line of handheld and base station
microphones to suit your every dispatch and vehicle application.

David Clark
Company Incorporated

Communications Systems and Hearing Protection for High Noise Environments Protective
Equipment for Aerospace and Emergency Medicine

EARMARK INC.
-- Wireless Communications Radio Headset Duplex Radio Systems

Earmark manufactures wireless communication systems for close-knit teams working in
difficult environments.

OTTO
Engineering

Remote Speaker Microphones, Heavy-Duty Noise-Attenuating Headsets, Lightweight Headsets,
ULTRA Lightweight Headsets, Low-Profile Earphone Kits, Noise-Attenuating Kits, Replacement
Accessories

Fylde Microsystems

We at TES have experience in MPT 1327 trunking and are pleased to operate and manage the
Fylde Microsystems Sales & Support Office. Fylde Microsystems Ltd are world leaders in
the design and manufacture of MPT 1327 trunking mobiles and infrastructure.

Simulcast
Solutions

Welcome to the Simulcast Solutions Web Site Specializing in land mobile radio products

enabling wide-area communications.

Peiker Unsere Produkte_e

Hand-microphones, Handsets, Loudspeakers, Gooseneck-Microphones, Handyphones,
Traffic-Telematics, Desk-Microphones, Electret-Microphones, Microphone-Loudspeakers
Headsets

SAVOX safety communication accessories

We are specialized in design and marketing of communication accessories for hand portable
radios and phones to enable clear and reliable "hands-free" communication
between people working in extreme and hazardous conditions, making their work safe and
efficient.

Communications
Specialists Inc.

Manufacturers Of Quality Tone Signaling Equipment

EMR
Corporation

EMR offers a line of antenna site and mobile application filtering products covering the
spectrum from 30 MHz. to 3 GHz.

Transcendient Home Page

Transcendient provides tone signaling products
for the land mobile radio, amateur radio and remote control (SCADA)
industries.

Midian
Electronics - Tone Signaling Voice Scrambling Remote Control & Traffic Control
Products

Midian offers the most sophisticated and diverse line of tone signaling, remote
control and voice scrambling products available. We also offer OEM versions of some of our
products for Icom, Maxon, Motorola, and Uniden two-way radios. Midian is an authorized
Icom and Maxon dealer.

Kantronics
Wireless Modems

Built-in protocols, an out standing reputation for quality, and low cost make Kantronics'
products the choice of individuals and companies throughout the world.

Power supplies,
chargers and batteries

Alexander Battery

Alexander Battery was created to fill a void in the Canadian battery market. For almost two decades Duracell has trusted us to provide representation of
their line to OEM/Industrial accounts in addition to outdoor retailers and other specialty
users.

JBRO LAND MOBILE BATTERIES

Replacement batteries for pagers, two-way radios and cellular telephones.

W & W
Associates Home Page

U.S.A. Manufacturer of replacement battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and
battery eliminators for the Public Safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular
industry.

iTECH Battery
Charger Analyzer & Test Systems

Intelligent battery chargers and testers

Cadex
Home Page

Cadex Electronics is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced battery
chargers, analyzers and battery maintenance systems. Our award-winning products have found
global acceptance in wireless communications, portable computing, avionics, biomedical,
broadcast and defense applications.

AdvanceTec
Industries Inc.

Two Way Radio Battery Reconditioning Chargers

Astron
Corporation

Switching Power Supplies and chargers

Battery Pro
Systems Inc.

BatteryPro is the leading designer and manufacturer of cutting edge battery support
systems.We provide battery charging, analysis and conditioning solutions to all levels of
government, military branches, law enforcement agencies, fire departments, emergency
services, city maintenance, small businesses and heavy industry.

Mascot
AS Norway power supply charger converter inverter adapter ACDC ACAC DCDC DCAC

With an export volume of 93% Mascot is one of the leading sources of power supply units to
the European electronics industry. One of the keys to our success is flexibility,
especially in the field of "custom design".

Samlex
America

Regulated DC Power Supply, DC-AC Inverters, DC-DC Converters, Voltage Stabilizers,
Cellular Power Products, Transformers

MICRONIC Accupartner AS

MICRONIC AccuPartner tilbyr riktige batteriladere til enhver batteripark.
Det i hovedsak batteritesterne/laderne MICRONIC BTL-100 og MICRONIC BTL-200
som vi er mest kjent for. Vi er stolte av at disse produktene er mye brukt
av bla. offshore, onshore, forsvar, politi, brannvesen, helsevesen, industri
og kommuner.

ACT -
Advanced Charger Technology Inc. - Battery chargers with advanced charging technology that
improves the performance of ANY battery-powered device. ACT makes ANY battery better!

AUTOMATED BUSINESS POWER

(ABP) is the industry leader in design and production of advanced, robust, field deployable, airborne and shipboard AC-to-DC
power supplies, Uninterruptible power supply units and DC-to-DC converters that replace the batteries in military
tactical transceivers, SATCOM and other communications equipment.

International
Dealers

Quality MobileCommunications - We're
NOT your ordinary wireless company!

a leading private wireless communications
solutions provider and systems integrator serving commercial business,
industrial, and government clients throughout the Pacific Northwest states
of Oregon and Washington.

Dalman Technical Services Ltd

Design, Manufacture and Repair of Electronic,
Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Monitoring & Control Equipment

Victoria Mobile Radio Wireless Communication Systems and Equipment

Victoria Mobile Radio Ltd. provides all aspects of sales, leasing, renting, servicing and consulting for
wireless communications. We
service Vancouver Island, Canada
as well as some parts of mainland British
Columbia.

Stento ASA

STENTO ASA is the world's leading supplier of integrated communication and security
systems. The company's products are designed to ensure fast, efficient and secure
communication.

American
Communication Systems

We are LMR equipment distributors, consultants and integrators. We export equipment and
systems worldwide

Entropia

Trunk operator in Belgium. Entropia is for anybody who is in need of professional radio communication
solutions for either voice communication or data applications.

RADIOCOM DANMARK APS

Radiocom Danmark er specialist i Land Mobil Radio kommunikation. Vi markedsfører ICOM bærbare og
mobile radioer samt ZODIAC basisstationer og styringer.

m r s communication

Welcome to M R S Communications. We offer
practical solutions for your business communications needs… whether it's a
simple dispatch system or a fully networked system that integrates pagers,
radio monitor, 2-way and mobile telephones we can help you.

Missouri Radio Inc.

Missouri Radio, Inc., designs, installs and
services wireless communication equipment with an emphasis on wireless
control and two-way radio systems.

RAHQ.COM Home
Page

Radio Accessory Headquarters, convenient online shopping for
two-way radio accessory items and specialty products geared towards police, fire,
government agencies, institutions and individuals.

microcom

Welcome to the home page of microcom munich. Our Website is currently being updated so please
click on the "contact informations" button on the navigation strip below.

Swedish Dealers and other
Swedish LMR related links

SKEF Hemsida

SKEF är en opolitisk förening för elektronikföretag som arbetar med
kommunikationsradio, mobiltelefoner, personsökare, telefonväxlar mm. Våra
medlemsföretag finns i hela Sverige.

Teracom - Radio- och
TV-sändare

Från vilka sändare ska du ta in de olika radio- och TV-programmen? Vilka frekvenser ska
du ratta in? I menyn nedan finns alla fakta du behöver.

Telium Webbshop

Komradio, telefonväxlar, mobiltelefoner, GPS, Larm mm

ViaNet

ViaNet är ett företag inom tele-,radio- och datakommunikation. Våra produkter ser till
att olika nätverk kan "tala" med varandra! System för
utalarmering,
radioväxel mm

m i c r o b i t

Microbit, konstruerar produkter och system inom radio- och telekommunikation. Alltsedan starten
1979 har vi utvecklat tekniken hand i hand med individuella behov hos våra kunder.

SWEDISH RADIO
SUPPLY AB

Yrkesradio Landmobil radio. Marin radio VHF/HF. Flygradio Amatörradio/SWL Utrustning för
radioamatörer och lyssnare. Transceivrar, mottagare, scanners, mobil-/bas-antenner,
slutsteg. Importörer/distrubitör av ICOM
för hela skandinavien.

AB RADIO
MASTER

Antenner av fabrikatet Aerial Oy. Master. Koaxialkabel och kontakter.
Installationstillbehör. Cavitetsfilter serie "HENRY" i utförande som
bandpass-, spärr- och duplex filter. Combiner.

Smarteq wireless telecom(fd
Allgon och Carant)

Smarteq´s affärsidé är att med hjälp av modern teknik utveckla
produkter inom wireless telecom. Verksamheten är fokuserad på utveckling och försäljning av produkter för
eftermarknaden, OEM-marknaden och bilindustrin. Produkterna utgörs av i huvudsak av
fordonsantenner, hands-free utrustning och telematiksystem.

RadioTeknik RFSYS
AB

Filter, combiners mm. Högfrekvensverksamheten inom RadioTeknik har efter en period inom
Trienta Communications övergått till eget koncernoberoende bolag, RADIOTEKNIK RFSYS AB.

Intensa
AB

AB Intensa är generalagent i Sverige och Finland för KATHREIN-Werke KG,
Rosenheim.
Världsledande inom antennsystem och antennelektronik.

AB VHF TEKNIK
Allt inom Antenner och TornMaster

VHF TEKNIK AB utvecklar, tillverkar och marknadsför produkter för
radiosignalöverföring inom radio- och telekommunikation. Produktprogrammet omfattar
antenner, ett stort sortiment av tillbehör och Torn/Master.

Zodiac Radio och
Tele AB

Inom Tele erbjuds allt från en enkel nummerpresentatör till avancerade
ISDN-växlar. GPS
från Magellan och Radio i olika storlekar och frekvenser för jägare,
äventyrare,
byggproffs och många, många fler.

SMS Telecom AB

SMS Telecom AB utvecklar och tillverkar utrustning för styrning av mobila och fasta
tele-, data- och radiokommunikationssystem.

Välkommen
till CellTech AB

Batterier, laddare, bärväskor, mobilhållare till bl a mobilradio

Hogia
Communications

Vi är proffs på mobildata! Hogia Communications utvecklar tjänster och produkter kring
mobildata.

Lemab Elektronik
AB

SRA
- SystemRadio i Örebro AB

Motorola
Sverige AB

Radiosystem
Bertil Åhs

Blomgrens
Mobilradio

Lethom
Elektronik

E-com AB

Comcenter
i Jönköping

Teleservice
Sjöbo

http://www.maxicom.se/

Maxicom är din leverantör av allt inom radiokommunikation, från enkla
licensfria "pratradio" för privat bruk till "värsting system" för stora
kommuner!

Kommunikationsteknik AB

Kommunikations Teknik AB - Dialect
tillhandahåller systemlösningar inom Tele-, Radio- och Datakommunikation. Vi erbjuder
kompetens, kvalitet och
hög servicegrad.

BSAB's Hemsida

Vi är ett kommunikationsföretag som har: försäljning, installation, och service för
mobiltelefon, kommunikationsradio, bilstereo, fax, trådlösa telefoner,
marinprodukter, radiosystem och mobitex.

R Lies Mobilradio AB,
Västerås

R. Lies Mobilradio AB har funnits sedan 1972. Vi har ca. 600 kvm stora lokaler på
Tunbytorp i Västerås. Vi säljer och servar allt inom mobilkommunikation
där även billarm, bilstereo och personsökare räknas in.

Stockholmradio - Kustradiostation
Sjöräddning Flygradio

Johanssons Mobilradio

Vi servar och installerar både gammal och ny utrustning av de flesta
fabrikat. Vi säljer även reservdelar och tillbehör till såväl storkunder som
andra branschföretag.

Telecom Lund

TELECOM LUND AB offers a wide variety of specialized RF design and EMC-testing services. * Bluetooth * Terminal Antennas * M2M * Microwave * Cable Television * Mobile * Marine * Complete RF laboratory, antenna range and shielded room for the evaluation and verification of prototype designs.

sydkraft.sebredband » Startsida » Mobilt & Radio

Vi erbjuder konceptlösningar för kommunikation med
hjälp av GSM, kommunikationsradio och mobil data.

Telia Mobile Radioentreprenader

Related Magazines

Radio Resource Magazine Radio
Resource International and Public Safety Report

RadioResource delivers wireless voice and data
solutions for mobile, remote and mission-critical operations. We provide the
information you need to improve your organization's operations through the
efficient use of wireless communications.

Mobile Radio Technology
Magazine

MRT publishes technical articles concerning developments in two-way radio
and paging communications. MRT is distinguished in its technical coverage of
the radio voice and data communications industry.

ValmontMicroflect - RCR Magazine

RCR, the book of record for the
wireless communications industry, is owned by Crain Communications, Incorporated.
Since 1981, RCR has met the challenge, offering a mix of breaking news and in-depth analysis into the issues that mold today's
wireless telecommunications environment.

Land Mobile OnLine

It spans the whole spectrum of
business radio applications, from cellular phones and large-scale private
networks all the way through to on-site radio, wireless LANs and low-power,
licence-free systems.

Wireless Week Home Page

Wireless Week is a high-quality, in-depth weekly newspaper covering all the business, technology and regulatory news in cellular,
personal communications services, paging, specialized mobile radio, private mobile radio, wireless Internet, wireless data, satellite,
wireless local loop and microwave.

Tetra

TETRA MoU Web

The TETRA Memorandum of Understanding
(MoU) was established in December 1994 to create
a forum which could act on behalf of all interested parties, representing users, manufacturers,
operators, test houses and telecom agencies.

TETRA World Congress

Welcome to the TETRA World Congress Series home page. Follow the links below
to find out more about the events we are currently running in this series
and the latest TETRA event news...

18th - 22 November 2002 Nice Acropolis, France

ETSI: s Tetra-project

TERRESTRIAL TRUNKED RADIO ETSI PROJECT - TETRA

Belgium: ASTRID
(All-round Semi-cellular Trunking Radiocommunication systems with Integrated
Dispatchings)

A.S.T.R.I.D. is a Belgian telecommunications operator tasked with the challenging job of setting up a radio and data communication network
primarily intended for the emergency and security services, agencies and businesses who may be in some way involved in policies with respect to
internal security.

Denmark:

Telestyrelsen

2 tilbud på
tilladelser til etablering og drift af offentlige net særligt til nød- og
beredskabsformål og andre former for specifikke kommunikationsbehov (TETRA). Also check
Motorola's Danish Tetra portal Forside

Finland: Finland's Public Authority Network

The purpose of the new VIRVE network is to boost the
capability of public safety authorities to perform their specific tasks successfully in any situation.

Germany:
Pilot project in
Aachen

Pilotprojekt Digitalfunk. Ein Vorversuch in Berlin und Brandenburg in der
Zeit vom 01.01.-30.07.1998 hat die Funktionsfähigkeit des ETSI-Standards
TETRA 25 für ein künftiges digitales Bündelfunksystem der Behörden und
Organisationen mit Sicherheitsaufgaben (BOS) erbracht.

Iceland: STIKLA
Tetra Iceland

Stikla´s main task is the implementation of a new digital mobile radio network according to the European TETRA-standard. Plans have been made to offer nationwide TETRA-services in the near future.

Netherlands:
ITO op Internet

C2000 is het nieuwe
mobiele radiocommunicatie netwerk voor brandweer, politie, ambulancediensten
en Koninklijke Marechaussee.

TetraNed
wij leggen de verbinding

Norway: Nødetatenes TETRA
-prosjekt

The Norwegian TETRA Public
Safety Project
Norway: TETRA-forum Norge

TETRA-forum Norge. En interesseorganiasjon for TErrestrial Trunked RAdio (TETRA)

Russia: Ðîññèéñêèé
TETRA-Ôîðóì

Tetra forum in Russia.

Sweden:
A number of official reports has been conducted (in
Swedish only, sorry...):

Jan Rydhs UGR-utredning:

Kravspecifikationen (UGR98/112).

Utredningens betänkande
Ett tryggare Sverige. Ett gemensamt system för mobil kommunikation. (SOU
1998:143)

Utredningen har
producerat en broschyr

Ulf Pettersons utredning
Statskontoret

Upphandling av gemensam radiokommunikation (Tetra-projektet)
Slutrapport,
december 2001  +
bilagor i zip (3,2MB)

Berit Rolléns
utredning

Ett nät för trygghet Rapport från Uppdrag Tetra radiokommunikation

Jan Bergqvists
RAKEL-utredning

Pressmeddelande

RAKEL:s hemsida

UK: BT-Airwave

Welcome to the Airwave service web site where we aim to provide you with an overview of the service,
it's features and benefits.
UK:
Dolphin Telecom

Dolphin is a 78%-owned subsidiary of
TIW. Dolphin is the largest mobile radio
operator in Europe, with approximately 290,000 subscribers in service and licenses
covering over 247 million people.

UK:

PITO Leading
Airwave

Airwave is one of the largest Public Finance Initiative (PFI)
contracts ever let in the UK. Under the terms of the contract, signed in
February 2000, British Telecom (BT) will provide a digital national radio
service for police forces in England, Wales and Scotland.

Join TetraUK group at
Yahoo

USA: North American TETRA Forum
(NATF)

North American TETRA Forum (NATF) is an association created to promote, discuss and
enhance the TETRA technology in North America

TETRA manufacturers:

Nokia TETRA System

The Nokia TETRA System incorporates all the necessary
infrastructure elements for switching, base stations, dispatching and network management, all fully supported by a wide range of customer
service solutions. Radio users have a large choice of hand portable radios, mobile radios and accessories to suit different applications.

Marconi - Digital Trunking

ELETTRA is a family of digital trunked mobile radio products developed by
Marconi to provide a wide range of user services and facilities for professional
mobile radio system operators and users.

Sepura

Sepura was founded in March 2002 when it acquired the TETRA terminals
business from Simoco Digital Systems.

R&S BICK Mobilfunk GmbH

Within the Rohde & Schwarz group of companies we are the centre of
competence for mobile radio. Network planning, project engineering, site
planning, installation, commissioning, training, network analysis and a
complete after sales service.

Cleartone Telecoms Plc

The TETRA CM9000 mobile is a state-of-the-art fully Flexible TETRA mobile
that has been developed to meet the Demanding requirements and operational
needs of the Emergency services and public networks.

DAMM Cellular Systems AS

DAMM has been in the business of radio and cellular communication since the
company was founded in 1981. In 1998 the main focus changed in favour of the
digital TETRA standard and Radio System Infrastructure.

Frequentis - TETRA the new standard for digital mobile radio

The V4 TETRA Professional Network
eXchange (TPNX) is a part of the SFT2000 SIMOCO - FREQUENTIS TETRA System and is used for voice- and data-switching.

Motorola's TETRA Solution

Dimetra Wireless Solutions.
Motorola Enhanced Trunked Radio is Motorola’s TETRA compliant wireless solution family.
TETRA, (Terrestrial Trunked Radio), is the wireless digital open standard supported by
ETSI for PMR and PAMR networks, and it is creating a truly competitive open market for Professional Mobile Radio.

Other
useful LMR related links

The Trunked Radio Information
Homepage

The Trunked Radio Information Homepage User
Forums are designed to help readers obtain detail trunked radio information
for areas across the United States.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PrivateWirelessForum

Welcome! The Private Wireless Forum is an open
discussion group for professionals involved in most all areas of the
commercial B/ILT, Public Safety, and SMR two-way radio, wireless data, SCADA,
remote monitoring, telemetry, and AVL segments of the PRIVATE radio &
wireless communications industry.

Gateway to The Dove - Public and Private Professional Trunking Forums

The Dove from Genesis is designed to allow Trunking Professionals to write messages,
ask questions, search for other messages, get eMail notification of conference
updates, and more!

LTR Trunking System technical
description

LTR radio systems utilize a control concept called trunking. As it applies to radio,
trunking is the automatic sharing of channels in a multiple repeater system.

LPRA - Low Power Radio Association

The Low Power Radio Association was formally established in the UK in 1990 to act as the voice of the low power radio industry.

APCO
International's Official Web Site

Telelaboratoriet

Telelaboratoriet Denmark can be your gateway to the European market. Telelaboratoriet
provides a wide range of european type approval testing services. Our test
services cover a large number of CTRs/TBRs.

Tetrapol - The leading digital radiocommunications technology for PMR users

Tetrapol is the leading digital
radiocommunications technology for professionals worldwide. Tetrapol is a
new generation, all digital Private Mobile Radio communication (PMR)
technology which provides a complete response to the growing needs and
expectations of users, be it for a one cell or a large multinational
network.

International standards

International
Telecommunication Union (ITU) Home Page

Cenelec Home
Page

IEC CEI -
International Electrotechnical Commission - Home Page (English)

ISO homepage

ERO Internet Home Page

The European Radiocommunications Office

American
National Standards Institute (ANSI)

ETSI Homepage

The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) is a non-profit making
organization whose mission is to determine and produce the telecommunications
standards that will be used for decades to come.

Telecommunication
Authorities

Country

PTT Authority

Australia

Australian Communications Authority

Canada

Spectrum Management and Telecommunications

Denmark

Telestyrelsen

Estonia

Sideamet - Estonian National Communications Board

Finland

Teleförvaltningscentralen Finland - Hemsida

France

ART Autorité de Régulation des Télécommunications

Germany

Reg TP - Regulierungsbehoerde fuer Telekommunikation und Post

Hong Kong

OFTA Home Page

Italy

Ministry of Communications

Japan

The Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications

Latvia

Elektrosakaru inspekcija

Lithuania

Welcome to Radio Administration of LITHUANIA

Netherlands

Hoofddirectie Telecommunicatie & Post

New Zealand

RSM homepage

Norway

Post- og teletilsynet

Sweden

Post- och
telestyrelsen

Switzerland

UVEK DETEC DATEC

United Kingdom

Radiocommunications Agency Home Page

USA

Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Home Page

This page created on August 3, 1998 as a help for people
searching for information about Land Mobile Radio on the Internet.
Checked for broken links on October 21, 2000. Suggestions,
corrections, additions, broken links, complaints... mail me now!
Latest update on September 29, 2002