Subject: [NEXTEL-1] You are invited to attend a FREE 1/2 day seminar on "How to Secure and Manage your Wireless LAN"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:12:42 -0500

The following is vendor information on products and services which
  we hope is of interest to you. It is being sent to subscribers of
 101communications LLC who have opted to receive such information.

         You are invited to attend a FREE ½ day seminar on
           "How to secure and manage your wireless LAN".

                        Sponsored in part by

             [Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

        Click here to register for the November 21st Seminar

You are invited to an informative discussion on the issues related
to wireless LAN deployments: Why is the Wireless LAN unique? What
are the requirements facing the IT manager, the end-user and the
wireless security manager? Why won't the IEEE standards solve all my
problems? What are my design alternatives?

So, whether you are evaluating, implementing, or already running a
wireless LAN, you won't want to miss this presentation and
demonstration of the latest in wireless LAN security and management
software.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The "How to Secure and Manage your Wireless LAN" seminar is a
valuable resource for CTO's, senior IT professionals, product
developers, and network administrators of both large and small
enterprise organizations.

KEY TOPICS:

        o Infrastructure issues related to wireless LAN deployments
        o Key end-user requirements for using a wireless LAN
        o Inherent security threats to WLANs
        o Fixing the WEP problem (TKIP, MIC, & AES encryption)
        o End-to-end 802.11 security solutions for the enterprise
        o Deploying multiple layers of WLAN security
        o Implementing secure roaming services for WLANs
        o What will the IEEE standards provide?

         Click here to register for other ReefEdge seminars.

  Nov. 21, 2002     Minneapolis         Radisson Bloomington
  Dec. 10, 2002     Atlanta             Grand Hyatt Atlanta
  Dec. 17, 2002     Online Seminar      1:30pm - 2:30pm EST
                 Space is limited - Sign up today!

  For more information on building confidence in wireless networks,
          visit www.reefedge.com or email [email-masked]
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
  101communications LLC is not affiliated with this offer. When you
   subscribed to our publication you indicated that you wished to
     receive information via e-mail. If you wish to discontinue
 receiving information from carefully selected vendors, simply click
                                here.