Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Go Todd!!!!

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:41:35 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
   From: [email-masked]
Subject:  Go Todd!!!!

In a message dated 11/26/2002 3:01:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

> Nextel tried to get me disbarred

And, of course, I quite enjoyed it when your office a couple of years
ago asked the FCC disbar me, too......  :)

Alan T.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Blake Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:25:16 -0600

> ago asked the FCC disbar me, too......  :)

Ok, I will bite.  Why would someone ask the FCC to disbar someone?

Would that not be a function of the local Bar association?

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:39:29 -0500

What was the reason?