Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Pics

From: "Joe Griffin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:12:32 -0500

is that your arm in the background? ;)

  _____  

From: Gerald Arnone [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]

Can you spot the Bullog?  
 
Since previously y'all were on the topic of member pics I thought I'd
submit these from my personal achieve.
 
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  (That includes you Juliet).

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2596658.3969980.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=1707
367802:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.
yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1038416923?> 	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2596658.3969980.1927555/D=egrou
pmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=668930866> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

---

From: "Gerald Arnone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:28:09 -0600

Can you spot the Bullog?  

Since previously y'all were on the topic of member pics I thought I'd submit these from my personal achieve.