Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Dragging someone ?

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:19:13 -0000

Hallo,

How is Tim Donahow related with Nextel, beside sharing the same first 
name with the head of Nextel. 

Furthermore: What has this topic to do with me ? 
I am quite aware of, that it is short- sighted from people to claim 
for persons who shall start another tiny startup (in the really 
overdwelling universe of startups in the mobile sector...). Some 
reasons therefor: Rather few among them will successfully check the 
long- term run to a multinational enterprise, although several might 
exist, the others will vanish again, or start another one in the 
comming years... while common or already established companies, would 
have enough capacity for enhancements.  

Sure dragging help some of them to get multinational... whether it 
implicates success and long- term views, strongly depends on 
cooperations and interrelations with outsourcing MNCs or 
conglomerates of competitors. 

However, personally seen, I think, there are already a huge amount of 
VERY VERY prestigous and successful companies (ok, thats subjective 
defineable, what is prestigous, what is good, what successful means 
and especially those nouns and preconsiderations implicating thus 
adjective feeling.) existing in the whole wide world, where they 
simply offer jobs, with distinct skill profiles or position 
requirements, not having anything in common with personal 
intentions...

:) Juliet

On Sat, 23 November 2002, Marcel wrote:

> 
> <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
> <html>
> <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
> 
> 
> Now, Now guys play nice-
> <p>Actually Timmy is masquerading as the former drummer for the 
Cherry
> Poppin' Daddies and Yngwie Malmsteen. <A 
HREF="http://www.rockdrummer.com/">http://www.rockdrummer.com/</A>
...... 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:37:43 -0500

see below-

> name with the head of Nextel.

It was a joke- :) The drummer below has the same name...Tim Donahue

> Furthermore: What has this topic to do with me ?

Another Joke, Some asked who you were and it was just a way to poke fun at Nextel, not
you.
You have to know Gerald to understand, he means no harm.

> conglomerates of competitors.

No, No, Here in the USA  some men like to dress as woman they are called "Drag Queens"
It has nothing to do with the physical act of dragging someone.

> requirements, not having anything in common with personal

I see we have a bit of a language barrier, I will try to explain things as we go on

Marcel