Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] VZ-NXTL merger?

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:58:18 -0500

I will make a call........

rquant wrote:

> Is this for real?

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "rquant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 20:06:07 -0000

Is this for real?

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 17:30:54 -0500

I was told the people "In The Know" are at some meeting with the FCC today (probably doing
their normal kissing-up for the "Plan").

Timmy won't speak to me since I gave his Direct Connect to
the "www.NextelSucks.org" People.

Geeezzee some people can't take a joke!

Until I speak to them I would call it what it is "A Rumor"
http://finance.yahoo.com/mp#nxtl

> I will make a call........

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:04:39 -0500

JAGfn Rumors

Nov 11, 2002 (JAGfn.com via COMTEX) -- (NXTL) Nextel Communications $11.54 - Rumor that
company will receive a $25  Cash bid from rival (VZ). Neither company was available for
comment.

Back At Reston:

No one is talking ( Even my normally talkative Nextel regulatory connection is silent) about
the VZ merger, but if it does happen one good thing is the "Plan Scam" would be out according
to VZ. They would migrate all Nextel users to VZ.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:06:42 -0500

Hell, I'll give them more than that...$30 is my offer.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:05 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] VZ-NXTL merger?

  JAGfn Rumors

  Nov 11, 2002 (JAGfn.com via COMTEX) -- (NXTL) Nextel Communications
$11.54 - Rumor that
  company will receive a $25  Cash bid from rival (VZ). Neither company was
available for
  comment.