Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Communications SEC FILINGS ALERT

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:46:56 -0500

[Image]Investor Alert
 A Form 4 regarding Nextel Communications has been filed
 with the United States Securities and Exchange
 Commission.

 Click on the following hyperlink to view this filing:
 http://ir.ccbn.com/ir.zhtml?t=nxtl&s=800&l=8

 Please Note: The hyperlink for the filing may not
 retrieve the filing if
 the address extends to more than one line. If this should
 occur, please
 copy the full text of the address for the filing into the
 address box in
 your web browser.
 _________________________________________________________

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary
               list management software provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
·FREE Health Insurance Quotes-eHealthInsurance.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/1.voSB/RnFFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "marcel_rf1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 02:36:41 -0000

Craig McCaw Plays 4,000,000,000 Shares Of Nextel's Stock Again-

Here are some of the details from the SEC Filing below-

Explanation of Responses:

(1)The Reporting Person, Craig O. McCaw, is the designated filer on 
his own behalf and on behalf of Dennis M. Weibling and J. Timothy
Bryan. Messrs. McCaw, Weibling and Bryan are Directors and are subject 
to Section 16 reporting requirements.

(2)Shares owned directly by Eagle River Investments, LLC. The 
Reporting Person is a member and manager of Eagle River Investments,
LLC.

(3)Shares owned directly by Eagle River Holdings, L.L.C. ("ERH"), a 
wholly-owned subsidiary of Eagle River Investments, LLC. Mr. Bryan
and Mr. Weibling have no reportable beneficial ownership interest in 
any shares owned by ERH.

(4)Shares owned directly by Digital Radio, LLC ("DR"). Mr. McCaw is 
the manager of Eagle River Investments, LLC, which in turn is the
manager of DR. The Reporting Person is a member and the manager of 
Eagle River Investments, LLC which is a member and the manager
of DR. Mr. McCaw disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares, except 
to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein. Mr. Bryan and
Mr. Weibling have no reportable beneficial interest in any shares 
owned by DR. DR entered into a series of deferred sale transactions on 
the
date set forth below with a broker-dealer firm pursuant to which DR 
received a notional amount of cash on such dates against the future
settlement of the number of shares set forth opposite such dates 
(collectively, the "Shares"), in the form of a variable rate forward 
sale contract (the "DR Contract").

Date 11/22/02

Number of
Shares 

2,250,000

Date 11/25/02

Number of
Shares

1,756,734

The DR Contract provides DR with a modified put option and the 
counterparty with a modified call option with respect to the Shares. 
In each such transaction, the "options" are exercisable on 4/30/04, 
the date the DR Contract expires. Pursuant to the DR Contract, at the
expiration date, DR must deliver the Shares, or a lesser number of 
shares which shall be determined based on the share price on the
expiration date, to the counterparty.

(5)29,414,656 Shares owned by entities wholly owned or controlled by 
the Reporting Person are subject to a series of deferred sale
transactions with broker-dealer firms pursuant to which such 
subsidiaries received a notional amount of cash against the future 
settlement of
such shares in the form of a variable rate forward sale contract.

(6)In February of 2000, 5,931,418 shares (adjusted for a subsequent 
stock split) were contributed by the Reporting Person to ICO Teledesic
Global Limited ("ITGL") as a capital contribution. ITGL entered into a 
deferred sale transaction on March 9, 2000 with Chase
Securities, Inc. pursuant to which ITGL received a notional amount of 
cash against the future settlement of 5,911,712 shares in the form of
a variable rate forward sale contract. ITGL is now known as ICO Global 
Communications (Holdings) Limited.

(7)Option Acquisition, L.L.C.("OA"), an entity controlled by the 
Reporting Person. 4,568,196 shares are subject to a series of deferred 
sale
transactions with a broker-dealer firm pursuant to which OA received a 
notional amount of cash against the future settlement of such shares
in the form of a variable rate foward sale contract.

(8)Shares owned directly by On Eagles' Wings, LLC, a family LLC of Mr. 
Weibling's, in which he is the managing member and shares a
60% ownership interest with his wife. Mr. McCaw and Mr. Bryan disclaim 
ownership of such shares.

(9)Shares owned directly by The Weibling Living Trust. Dennis Weibling 
is the Trustee of the trust. Mr. McCaw and Mr. Bryan disclaim
ownership of such shares.

(10)Shares owned directly by Mr. Bryan. Mr. McCaw and Mr. Weibling 
disclaim ownership of such shares.

--- In NEXTEL-1@y..., Marcel <marcelrf@b...> wrote:
Investor Alert