Subject: [NEXTEL-1] !!! GROUP LIST !!!

From: "Juliet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:15:22 -0000

Another suggestion to the moderator:

Would it be possible to start a group list with rough member 
description and pictures ? As there is really no overview on active 
members and who wants to be in this group, maybe chatting channels 
would be set into action too and get a more frequent roundtalk chat 
board instead of just re- reading suggested high- tech articles which 
members post or write for newspapers.

... beside that, I know all of our time is rather filled with 
content, anyway a little bit of controversional discussion e.g. on 
that articles would make up some common group culture and to cyber- 
contribute to feeling ... ehm... life ? other ETs ? Wired ones ? The 
young and the wireless ? daily confusion or cyber- conclusion ? 
Cyberculture or similar human minds (in that tiny topic)?  

The evolution of mobile signals ? Light, space, earth, the freak, the 
geek, the hall of cybercalls ?
What else if someone declares, 
conversation is no burst of a dusty picocell clouds, 
rather than mind articulated for reply, 
neither valued or clarified, but spiked with opinion 
or theoretical items to discuss on the long board of members, the 
main flag. 
Not only specification and newspaper parts 
make up our beings or just personal cards !

:) Juliet

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/