Subject: [Mobopts] Agenda for Paris meeting

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:01:29 -0700

Hello folks,

here it is.. If I have missed anything, let me know asap.

Regards,

-Rajeev

1. Introduction, status update (chairs, 5 minutes)

2. "Link Characteristics Information for Mobile IP", SD Park and
     J. Korhonen, 10 minutes
     draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-02.txt

3. "LowPan Mobility Requirements and Goals", S. Chakrabarti
     draft-chakrabarti-mobopts-lowpan-req-00, 15 minutes

4. "Link Triggers and TARZAN implementation update", K. Mitsuya
     10 minutes

5. "An efficient dynamic multicast agent approach for mobile IPv6
    multicast", HK Zhang
    draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt, 15 minutes

6. "Seamless Multicast Handover in a Hierarchical
    Mobile IPv6 Environment (M-HMIPv6)", T. Schmidt
    draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-03.txt, 15 minutes

7. "MPA Framework and Implementation Updates", by A. Dutta
    draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-{framework,implementation}-01.txt,
    15 minutes

8. "Secure Proxy Neighbor Discovery using Multi-key CGAs", J. Kempf
     draft-kempf-mobopts-ringsig-ndproxy-00.txt, 15 minutes

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:29:20 +0200

Hi Rajeev,

I'd like to give a brief update on
draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-00/01.txt.  This will focus on...

- Who reviewed version 00 of the draft?
- What are the main changes from version 00 to 01?
- Solicit a discussion on whether to drop the text on HMIPv6 and FMIPv6.

The update won't take longer than 10 minutes.

Kind regards,
- Christian

--
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, University of Karlsruhe
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

Rajeev Koodli wrote:
> 2. "Link Characteristics Information for Mobile IP", SD Park and J.
> Korhonen, 10 minutes draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-02.txt
>
> 4. "Link Triggers and TARZAN implementation update", K. Mitsuya 10
> minutes
>
> multicast", HK Zhang draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt, 15
> minutes
>
> 6. "Seamless Multicast Handover in a Hierarchical Mobile IPv6
> Environment (M-HMIPv6)", T. Schmidt
> draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-{framework,implementation}-01.txt, 15 minutes
>

---

From: Telemaco Melia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:45:01 +0200

Rajeev,

We intend to have an update on the ID 
"draft-melia-mobopts-niho-fmip-01.txt".
It will take between 5 and 10 minutes.
Content of the presentation will follow.

regards,
Telemaco