Subject: [Mobopts] Meeting in Paris

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 09:28:11 -0700

Hello folks,

we have requested meeting slots. Please indicate your
interest in presenting with the following information.

1. Title of your talk, with a URL to the document.
2. Time needed
3.  Brief summary of your work (no more than 3 - 4 sentences).

Please provide this information even if you have already
sent me a request.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: Thomas Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:14:51 +0200

Dear Rajeev,

as there seems to arise interest for discussion on multicast mobility 
for the Paris meeting we would like to apply for a slot:

  1. Title: Seamless Multicast Handover in a
            Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 Environment (M-HMIPv6)

   Document: 
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-03.txt

  2. Time: 15-20 min

  3. Summary:
    This work extends the Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 Internet Draft to
    include the reception and transmission of multicast traffic at the
    Mobile Node. It introduces handover mechanisms for IPv6 mobile
    multicast listeners and mobile multicast senders. Addtional focus
    will be denoted on efficiency (handover frequencies a.s.) as related
    to work published in:
http://www.rz.fhtw-berlin.de/data/rz.web/content/Materialien/Projekte/mipv6/icn05-paper.pdf

Thanks,

thomas

---

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 07:50:14 -0400

Hi Rajeev,

We would like to present the following item:

1. "MPA Framework and Implementation Updates", by Ashutosh Dutta
   draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-{framework,implementation}-01.txt (to be
   submitted soon)

2. Time needed 15 min.

3. "MPA (Media-independent Pre-authentication) is a mobile-assisted,
   secure handover optimization scheme that works over any link-layer
   and with any mobility management protocol.  Resolution for the MPA
   issues raised during the previous mobopts meeting as well as the
   latest status of MPA implementation with Mobile IPv6 will be
   presented."

Best regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba