Subject: [Fwd: [Mobopts] Agenda for Paris meeting]

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:25:04 -0700

Folks,

I had missed

Title: Improvement on Security and Performance
of MIP6 Return Routability Test
(draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00)

Time: 15 min

from Fan Zhao (request sent on July 11).

I have received quite a few new requests for presentation.
As you can see, we have 5 minutes remaining in the current
2 hour slot. So, I will not be able to accommodate the
new requests. We can try the following:

- I will see if I can get a 2 1/2 hour slot. FYI: I had asked
   for two separate slots for 2 and 2.5 hours. I am afraid an additional
    1/2 hour is still not sufficient. So,
- meet informally, Monday night from 19.30 - 20.30 or higher subject
   to facilities closure. I am assuming that they would let us use a
   room.

What do folks think?

NOTE: The agenda below is for Thursday, as it appears in the official
meeting times..

Regards,

-Rajeev

1. Introduction, status update (chairs, 5 minutes)

2. "Link Characteristics Information for Mobile IP", SD Park and
     J. Korhonen, 10 minutes
     draft-daniel-mip-link-characteristic-02.txt

3. "LowPan Mobility Requirements and Goals", S. Chakrabarti
     draft-chakrabarti-mobopts-lowpan-req-00, 15 minutes

4. "Link Triggers and TARZAN implementation update", K. Mitsuya
     10 minutes

5. "An efficient dynamic multicast agent approach for mobile IPv6
    multicast", HK Zhang
    draft-zhang-mipshop-multicast-dma-00.txt, 15 minutes

6. "Seamless Multicast Handover in a Hierarchical
    Mobile IPv6 Environment (M-HMIPv6)", T. Schmidt
    draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-03.txt, 15 minutes

7. "MPA Framework and Implementation Updates", by A. Dutta
    draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-{framework,implementation}-01.txt,
    15 minutes

8. "Secure Proxy Neighbor Discovery using Multi-key CGAs", J. Kempf
     draft-kempf-mobopts-ringsig-ndproxy-00.txt, 15 minutes

9. "Improvement on Security and Performance of MIP6 Return Routability
     Test", F Zhao
     draft-zhao-mobopts-rr-ext-00, 15 minutes.

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts