Subject: [Mobopts] New I-D: draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-08.txt

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 11:25:05 +0200

Hi everybody,

we just submitted the new RG-draft version
draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-08.txt.  Until it shows up in the
IETF on-line repositories, here is a (permanent) link:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2006/draft-irtf-mobopts-ro-enhancements-08.txt

Changes applied to the document from version 07 to 08 affect the
references section only.  We tried to emphasize journal articles,
conference papers, or WG drafts over individual drafts.

Best regards,
- Christian

-- 
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts