Subject: [Mobopts] New I-D: draft-korhonen-mobopts-link-characteristics-ps-01

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 02:30:09 +0000 (GMT)

FYI...

Title	: Link Characteristic Information for IP Mobility Problem Statement
Author(s)	: J. Korhonen, et al.
Filename	: draft-korhonen-mobopts-link-characteristics-ps-01.txt
Pages	: 20
Date	: 2006-6-9
	
This document discusses the problem space related to frequent changes
in the local link or sub-path characteristics of a mobile node due to
various reasons such as vertical handovers and the delivery of the
sub-path characteristic information from a mobile node to its peer
nodes.  The purpose of this document is to define the scope and
requirements for possible future work on a generic sub-path
characteristic information delivery mechanism for optimizing IP
mobility  performance and reducing the implications that significant
changes in the local link or sub-path characteristics tend to create
to the transport and application protocol behaviour by altering the
end-to-end path properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mobopts-link-characteristics-ps-01.txt

 
Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory. SAMSUNG Electronics

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts