Subject: [Mobopts] Meeting Agenda

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:59:07 -0700

Hello folks,

Below is the agenda for the meeting at Chicago.
This time we have good time to discuss at length each of the topics.

1. Introduction, document status, Rajeev 5 minutes

2. Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement and Brief Survey, Thomas
Schmidt, 30 minutes

draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-00.txt

3. A Framework of Media-independent Pre-Authentication
(MPA) for Inter-domain Handover Optimization, Yoshihiro Ohba, 30 minutes

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-framework-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-mobopts-mpa-implementation-04
.txt

4. On the performance trends and trade-offs of MIH L3 transport, Nada
Golmie, 30 minutes

5. Motivation for Context Aware Mobility, Eranga Perera, 30 minutes,

draft-perera-mobopts-motivation-CAM-00.txt

Best,

-Rajeev
-- 
http://people.nokia.net/~rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:43:32 -0700

Folks,

Allison Mankin will speak about NSF's Future Internet Design (FIND)
initiative - www.nets-find.net

The revised agenda is as follows. Please note the revised time allocations.

Also, I was thinking of Wednesday evening for dinner. Please let me know if
you would be interested in attending.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

2. NSF's FIND, Allison Mankin, 20 minutes.

3. Multicast Mobility in MIPv6: Problem Statement and Brief Survey, Thomas
Schmidt, 25 minutes

4. CN-targetted Location Privacy, Kilian Weninger, 15 minutes.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mip6/draft-weniger-mobopts-mip6-cnlocpriv-02.txt

5. A Framework of Media-independent Pre-Authentication
(MPA) for Inter-domain Handover Optimization, Yoshihiro Ohba, 25 minutes

6. On the performance trends and trade-offs of MIH L3 transport, Nada
Golmie, 30 minutes

7. Motivation for Context Aware Mobility, Eranga Perera, 30 minutes,

Best,

-Rajeev