Subject: Re: [Mobopts] Presentations at the Dublin meeting

From: "Koodli, Rajeev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:50:30 -0400

Hello folks,

I need your responses by 7/17.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Koodli, Rajeev
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Mobopts] Presentations at the Dublin meeting

Hello folks,

As many of you may already know, we are meeting on Wednesday, 7/30 for
2.5 hours. Please provide me with the following if you are interested in
presenting:

1.	Title, presenter name, time for presentation
2.	Reference to document(s), preferably a URL

I would appreciate your prompt response; I can then upload the agenda.

Thanks,

-Rajeev

"This email message and any attachments are confidential information of
Starent Networks, Corp. The information transmitted may not be used to
create or change any contractual obligations of Starent Networks, Corp.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon this e-mail and its attachments by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately -- by
replying to this message or by sending an email to
[email-masked] -- and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents. Thank
you."

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts