Subject: [Mobopts] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt]

From: Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 18:38:24 +0800

Hello, all,

We have submitted a new 02 version of the draft on mobility optimization
and multihoming.

The 02 version completes the discussion with a section (Section 4) on
the case where the mobility anchor (eg home agent) is multihomed, and
some minor typos correction on the earlier sections.

This version completes the analysis of the impact on mobility
optimization with multihomed nodes.  I would encourage the research
group to review it, and welcome any comments and suggestions on
improving it.

Thanks.

/rgds
/cwng

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On Mobile IPv6 Optimization and Multihoming
	Author(s)       : C. Ng, K. Aso
	Filename        : draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This memo explores the possible areas of extensions to MIPv6 route
optimization in the considerations of multihomed nodes.  The
intention is to raise awareness in the research community, leading to
a possible extension to RFC 4651.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ng-mobopts-multihoming-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDA4LTA3LTA4MDI0ODAzLkkt
REBpZXRmLm9yZz4KCg==

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts