Subject: [Mobopts] ML e-mail changes

From: "Koodli, Rajeev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:49:01 -0400

I have been informed that we will be moving the mobopts list into the
irtf.org domain.

This can have some side effects:

1. List email will now appear to come "from" [email-masked] , whereas
before it was coming from [email-masked].  You may wish to
adjust your personal email filters to accommodate this new source.

2. You will now be able to send email "to" [email-masked] , although
the old address [email-masked] will still work as well, as a
convenience.  You may wish to adjust your personal address books to
reflect this new address.

3. Mail administration for IRTF mailing lists will now be via mailman at
the IRTF website:

 http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts 

 You may wish to adjust your browser bookmarks/favorites to reflect this
new address.

 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

 Regards,

-Rajeev

_______________________________________________
Mobopts mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts