Subject: [Mobopts] SIP protocol and MPA

From: Carlos Rodrigues <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:53:19 +0000

I have question about the integration of MPA in IMS Core.
Makes sense integrate MPA, with the main goal (re)negotiate security  
parameters between networks (vertical handover!) and reduce handover  
latency, or SIP protocol does that effectively? I think not but is a  
question that won't leave my head...

Carlos Rodrigues (Computer Science BSc student)
ESTG - IPL
Leiria, Portugal

________________________________________________________________________________
Descubra as Soluções de Financiamento Cetelem.
Saiba mais em: http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0901272

---

From: Ashutosh Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:57:59 -0400

Carlos,
           I think I did answer to your question in 802.21 mailing list. 
What is the additional question you have?
Please let me know. Also, since this is MPA deployment related question 
(MPA's use in IMS), it is probably better to discuss offline, unless 
Chair allows us to discuss it in the mailing list.

Regards
Ashutosh

Carlos Rodrigues wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Mobopts mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/mobopts