Subject: [Mobopts] IMS with 802.21 and MPA

From: Carlos Rodrigues <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:21:16 +0000

Hi!

I'm studying some aspects handover over heterogeneous networks, in   
particularly 802.21 and IMS "working" together. Like 802.21 can work  
as an application server connected to the S-CSCF, a MPA server can be  
attached to S-CSCF?
Or that must be "attached" to P-CSCF, the nearest point of access  
networks? (Or any of the previous solutions?)

Another question is about MIH-MPA on a dual mode terminal. The MPA  
only communicates with MIH or "links" too a higher layer (like IP)  
transport unit?

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1927/mobileagentexample.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6874/mihimsmpa.jpg

All help or support will be very helpful.

Cheers,
Carlos Rodrigues (Computer Science BSc student)
ESTG - IPL
Leiria, Portugal

________________________________________________________________________________
Anúncios grátis: Venda o que quiser sem custos.
Saiba mais em http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0902091