Subject: [Monami6] Monami6 web page

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:50:16 +0900

Dear all,

I have filled up the objectives on the Monami6 web page 
( http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf ) but I still lack contributions on the
following points:

- comments on the current content 
- comments on the objectives 
- list of drafts relevant to monami6
  Please provide:
  -- Tilte of the draft
  -- IETF url if active draft
  -- Other url if not active
  -- Category: Pb statement, solutions, etc

I think you can ask the co-authors of all drafts to join the ML
(information on the web page) so that we can start the discussion
between us and announce the ML at the IETF.

Thanks in advance,
Thierry

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:52:28 +0800

Hello Thierry,

A typo-error under "Internet Drafts" Section:
    "Proposed SolutionsEMO-related Publications (lattest on top)"
                       ^^^                          ^
Should be:
    "Proposed Solutions-related Publications (latest on top)"

Regarding relevant drafts, although the work was stopped and has been
resolved into draft-ernst-generic-goals-and-benefits-01.txt,
draft-ietf-nemo-multihoming-issues-02.txt, and 
draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-03.txt,  you may want
to consider the following problem statement draft I have submitted 9
months ago:

Host/Edge Multihoming Problem Statement,
http://www.psl.com.sg/draft-ng-edge-multihoming-problem-statement-00.txt

/rgds
/cwng

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:36:23 +0900

Hi Chan-Wah,

Thanks for the corrections. 

> draft-montavont-mobileip-multihoming-pb-statement-03.txt,  you may
> want to consider the following problem statement draft I have
> submitted 9 months ago:
> 

I've added your draft on the page. What do you mean as "resolved" ? That
the issue doesn't exist indeed ? So, what's the purpose of listing an
expired draft ?

Thierry.