Subject: [Monami6] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-hong-virtualif-mn-mipv6-00.txt

From: "Yong-Geun Hong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:39:28 +0900

Folks..

We have submitted an internet draft on virtual network interface for
multiple interfaces
in a mobile node using Mobile IPv6 to monami6 WG. You can find the draft in
the following
link.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-virtualif-mn-mipv6-00.txt

Abstract:

   The use of Mobile IPv6 in a mobile node and NEMO Basic Support in a
   mobile router with multiple network interfaces may have some
   problems.  This document discusses how to solve the problems of
   multiple interfaces in a mobile node and proposes a virtual network
   interface model which describes the use of Mobile IPv6 to support
   multiple network interfaces in a mobile node.

We have researched the interworking between CDMA and WLAN and have
implemented
a mobile node using Mobile IPv6 and a mobile router using NEMO Basic Support
with one
CDMA network interface and one WLAN network interface. During this research
and 
implementation, we propose virtual network interface model and describe them
in that draft.

Welcome any question and any comment.

Thanks..

Yong-Geun.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 11:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hong-virtualif-mn-mipv6-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Virtual network interface for multiple 
                          interfaces in a Mobile node using Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Hong, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hong-virtualif-mn-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2005-10-21
	
   The use of Mobile IPv6 in a mobile node and NEMO Basic Support in a
   mobile router with multiple network interfaces may have some
   problems.  This document discusses how to solve the problems of
   multiple interfaces in a mobile node and proposes a virtual network
   interface model which describes the use of Mobile IPv6 to support
   multiple network interfaces in a mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-virtualif-mn-mipv6-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6