Subject: [Monami6] Monami6 UIpdate

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:56:01 +0900

Dear all,

The approval of Monami6 has not been announced yet (I hope it comes any
time soon) but be ensure that Monami6 will meet at Vancouver. 

In the meantime, I've put the approved charter on our web at
http://www.nautilus6.org/ietf/monami6/monami6-charter.txt
but since it's
not official yet, I won't comment on it now.

Thierry.

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:01:33 +0000

I take this opportunity to clarify things: we have a 2 hours meeting at 
vancouver. You can of course ask a timeslot on the Monami6 WG agenda by 
sending an email to the chairs.

Nicolas