Subject: [Monami6] monami6 agenda

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:37:37 +0200

Folks,

Here is the previsionel agenda. Please don't hesitate to comment it. We 
have requested a 2h slot, so we still have time.

1. Monami6 welcome and introduction (5min.)
    Chairs

2. Agenda Bashing (5min.)
    Chairs

3. Charter description and explanation (10 min.)
    Chairs

3. "Motivations and Scenarios" (Goals and Benefits of Multihoming, 
draft-ernst-goals-and-benefits) (10min.)
    Thierry Ernst
    Discussion: Adopt as a WG document? (5 min.)

4. "Analysis of the use of Multiple Simultaneous Care-of Addresses and Home
Agent addresses in Mobile IPv6" 
(draft-montavont-mobileip--multihoming-pb-statement) (10min.)
    Nicolas Montavont
    Discussion: adopt as a WG document? (5 min.)

5. Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration 
(draft-wakikawa-mobileip-multiplecoa-04.txt) (10 min.)
    Ryuji Wakikawa
    Discussion: What is the feeling of the WG? Adopt as a WG document 
for the item "A protocol extension to Mobile IPv6 (RFC 3775) and NEMO 
Basic  Support (RFC 3963) to support the registration of multiple 
Care-of  Addresses at a given Home Agent address" (10 min.)

6. Discussion on A "Flow/binding policies exchange" solution for an 
exchange of  policies from the mobile host/router to the Home Agent and 
from the  Home Agent to the mobile host/router influencing the choice of 
the Care-of Address and Home Agent address" (20 min.)
    Hesham Soliman

Regards,
the chairs.

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6