Subject: [Monami6] Why we really need bulk registration

From: Martti Kuparinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:35:56 +0300

Hi,

We have just submitted the following draft. The link below is not a permanent
link and will disappear as soon as the draft appears on the official I-D pages...

http://users.piuha.net/martti/tmp/draft-kuparinen-monami6-mcoa-performance-00.txt

Martti

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6

---

From: Martti Kuparinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:46:35 +0300

Hi,

When you read the numbers keep in mind that from a MN's point of view it's only
few bytes which can be saved, but from a large-scale operator's point of view
45% savings in signalling data makes a HUGE difference...

Martti