Subject: [Monami6] conclusion of the meeting

From: Nicolas Montavont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 21:53:48 +0200

Dear all,

Let us drive the main conclusions of the last Monami6 meeting:

   - You will find the minutes and the slides of the Monami6 meeting  
on the IETF meeting materials page which is located at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/69/materials.html

    - We will issue a WGLC quite soon (around september 2007) on the
following I-D :
       - http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-monami6-multihoming- 
motivation-scenario-02.txt
       - http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-monami6-mipv6- 
analysis-03.txt
       - http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-03.txt

So if you have further comments on these, please submit them ASAP.

    - There was a rough consensus to accept
draft-soliman-flow-binding-04.txt as a WG document for the item 4
(transport of the flow filters) of our charter. We will send a separate
email to confirm this.

    - The working group is now open to accept contribution for the
generic format to describe the flows policies / filters. As for now, the
following documents have been submitted as individual contributions for
this item:

       - http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-mitsuya-monami6-flow- 
distribution-policy-03.txt
       - http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-larsson-monami6-filter- 
rules-02.txt

Teco also proposed to (re) use the RSVP filter mechanism  
(FILTER_SPEC), which method
needs to be considered.
We really encourage discussion on this topic, in order to make progress
and define which format we will adopt.

Regards,
Nicolas and Thierry

_______________________________________________
Monami6 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/monami6