Subject: [MEXT] next steps with draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-04

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:44:14 +0100

Hi,

the deadline for this document is
Dec 2007    Submit Multiple CoA Registration to IESG

so we really need to work these things out fast

At the mext meeting draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-04 was discussed

There were a set of issues presented and the following was the  
feeling of the room.

- With respect for DSMIP support, people felt that this was to be  
supported.
The next steps for this are: if people in the ml feel otherwise,  
please speak up in the next couple of days, if not we assume that the  
consensus of the meeting holds
The editor will address this issue for the next revision of the document

- With respect to bulk registration at the CN, the feeling of the  
room was that we don't need to address this issue. Again, if someone  
feels different speak up in a couple of days, or we will assume that  
the consensus in the room holds

- with respect to the threat described in draft-lim-mext-multiple-coa- 
verify-00, the feeling of the room was that we need to take this into  
account, so we need to address this threat. Again, if someone feel  
otherwise, please speak up in a couple of days. To proceed with  
these, we request the authors or other parties to provide text for  
the draft and propose it to the ML

- With respect to the case of multihoming with a visited network and  
the home network, there was no clear consesus on the meeting but it  
seemed that there was more support for supporting this case. I have  
reached the same conclusion after reading the mailing list. So the  
next steps for this are that the author or other partis to provide  
text for this and propose it to the ml.

I would request people and in particular the auhtor to provide text  
in about one week time, since our deadline is approaching really fast  
and we should be able to deal with these last issues fast, so we can  
issue a new short WGLC as with the other docuemnts.

Regards, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: RYUJI WAKIKAWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:36:10 +0900

Hi Marcelo,

On 2007/12/10, at 4:44, marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:

> please speak up in the next couple of days, if not we assume that  
> the consensus of the meeting holds

OK.

> - with respect to the threat described in draft-lim-mext-multiple- 
> coa-verify-00, the feeling of the room was that we need to take this  
> into account, so we need to address this threat. Again, if someone  
> feel otherwise, please speak up in a couple of days. To proceed with  

I will provide texts for above two at this weekend or the beginning of  
next week.

thanks
ryuji

> in about one week time, since our deadline is approaching really  
> fast and we should be able to deal with these last issues fast, so  
> we can issue a new short WGLC as with the other docuemnts.
>
> Regards, marcelo
>
>