Subject: [MEXT] draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals next steps

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:52:54 +0100

Hi,

according to what we agreed in the MEXT meeting in Vancouver, a new  
version of draft-ietf-mip6-aaa-ha-goals should be submitted right  
after Vancouver and we will issue a WGLC for this document once this  
is done

We are suppose to submit this document to the IESG for Feb 2008

When do you think we will be able to issue the WGLC?

Thanks, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:21:18 +0100

Hi Marcelo,

I would appreciate faster processing given that the corresponding DIME 
working group documents already went through their WGLCs.

Hence, I would suggest to
* "motivate" the draft authors to submit a new draft version 
immediately, as promised
* start a WGLC asap
* submit the document in Jan. 2008 to the IESG

This is not a complicate document with 5 draft authors. The last draft 
version was published 2006-09-12 despite repeated announcements that a 
new draft version is imminent. I cannot believe that none of the authors 
had time to made the minor editorial changes in more than a year!!! I am 
not amused.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I put Dan, the responsible AD for DIME, on CC to let him know that 
the processing of our DIME mobility documents might experience delays 
during IESG processing due to this requirements draft.