Subject: [MEXT] MEXT interim meeting poll

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:48:13 +0100

Hi,

as we mentioned already, we are thinking of doing a MEXT interim  
meeting. The information related to the proposed interim meeting is  
the following:

MEXT interim meeting
DATE: 7,8 feb 2007
Location: Madrid, SPAIN
Goal of the meeting: the focus of the meeting would be the nemo ro  
work and other considerations for nemo global deployment. However, it  
would certainly be possible to extend to scope to other MEXT topics,  
as long as there is enough people interested in discussing the other  
topic that will attend the meeting.

We are planning to make a decision on whether having the meeting or  
not at the end of the week and obviously a key criteria for this  
would be the people that would attend. So please, reply to me  
privately if you are planning to attend before Friday 14 dec so we  
can take a decision on this.

Thanks, marcelo

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:08:06 -0600

Hi Marcelo/Julien,

I do not see a need for an interim meeting. I think the next IETF meeting
will be sufficient to meet the goals of the MEXT WG.

-Basavaraj

---

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RCN0)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:24:18 -0600

Marcelo,

I just got notice today that I have to be at a NASA meeting (my funding
source) on Feb 5-7 in Florida.  Thus, I probably cannot make those dates
unless I can find a suitable replacement.  That is highly unlikely as I
am the Principle Investigator.

I will check with Wes Eddy regarding his availability and let you know.

Worst case, I could setup a Webex easily for all to use.

Also, I could setup a teleconference, but I don't have a toll free for
outside the US.  So that is not very good.  

/Will

******************************

> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: marcelo bagnulo braun [mailto:[email-masked]]
> > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 6:48 AM
> > To: [email-masked]
> > Cc: Julien Laganier
> > Subject: [MEXT] MEXT interim meeting poll
> > 
> > Hi,
> > 
> > not at the end of the week and obviously a key criteria for 
> this would 
> > be the people that would attend. So please, reply to me 
> privately if 
> > you are planning to attend before Friday 14 dec so we can take a 
> > decision on this.
> > 
> > Thanks, marcelo
> > 
> >

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:59:42 +0100

Ok, thanks

let me know if Wes will be able to make it

regards, marcelo