Subject: [Mops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 13:05:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for Streaming Media
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Ali Begen
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2022-01-11

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of operational networking issues
   that pertain to quality of experience when streaming video and other
   high-bitrate media over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 15:09:02 -0600

Dear MOPS,

I've submitted -08 of this draft. I believe it addresses the review
comments we received since IETF 112, and subsequent discussion about those
comments.

I believe this version is ready for Publication Requested.

Best,

Spencer

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 3:05 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Mops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mops
>

---

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 19:01:35 -0500

Thanks, Spencer, co-authors, and reviewers!

Kyle and I have reviewed the update, conferred, and agree it’s ready 
to go for publication requested.

Hurrah!

We’ll get that ball rolling.

Thanks,
Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:44:34 -0600

Leslie and Kyle,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 6:01 PM Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Kyle and I have reviewed the update, conferred, and agree it’s ready to go
> for publication requested.
>
> Hurrah!
>
Thank you for your quick response, and I echo your hurrah!

Best,

Spencer

> ------------------------------
>
> Leslie Daigle