Subject: [MORG] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Display-based Address Sorting for the IMAP4 SORT Extension
	Author(s)	: D. Karp
	Filename	: draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-03.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-2-25
	
This document describes an IMAP protocol extension enabling server-
   side message sorting on the commonly-displayed portion of the From
   and To header fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-sortdisplay-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.