Subject: [Mpls-interop] the NM JWT sub-team

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:45:51 +0100

All,

Ron Bonica and I are on the JWT in the Network Management sub-team.

We will have first phone-conference on Tuesday coming with our ITU-T
counterparts.

Ron and I had a very preliminary discussion on the impact from
Network Management on Option 1|2 in terms of work that that each
option leads to.

There are a few preliminary findings.

- Ron flagged that there are holes in some of the relevant MIBs that
   needs to be fixed
- fixing those is orthogonal to option 1|2
- our MIBs and other NM documents is not widely affected by which
   option we (they) choose
-

At least I would need some support from people who are more up to
speed on MIBs outside the mpls area to verify that the conclusion
above is correct.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop