Subject: [Mpls-interop] new matrix

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:51:35 +0100

1. I had a few comments on the matrix, and updated accordingly.

2. I also had one more thought that I've added to what we need to do:

     Through review of t-mpls related documents get an as good
     as possible understanding of what it means to the IETF
     (documents and work) if option 1 or option 2 is chosen.

     Based on this understanding advice the JWT on which option
     that should be chosen.

     We also need to find out what need to be changed in the ITU-T
     recommendations.

3. I tried to map the documents Stewart listed on to the subgroups,
and fail miserable. The problem seems to be that even though we tried
to have a technical competence view when forming sub-teams, a lot
of the documents fall in the cracks between the sub-teams or
is relevant for several teams.

I think we need to look at this as group.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:38:27 -0400

> 1. I had a few comments on the matrix, and updated accordingly.

I've migrated the matrix into the wiki.

-- Jeff