Subject: [Mpls-interop] [Fwd: JWT kick off]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:26:18 +0100

FYI

/Loa (on behalf of Dave)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: JWT kick off
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:04:38 -0500
From: Malcolm Betts <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
  <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>,   "Stephen Shew" <[email-masked]>
CC: David Ward <[email-masked]>

All, we had planned to hold the initial meeting of the JWT this week,
however the logistics have defeated us.  To avoid repeating this we have
decided to delegate the organization to you, the JWT team members.

Attached is a list of the JWT sub teams showing the topics areas.  We
request that each of the sub teams schedules calls starting the week of
March 17th (i.e. after the IETF meeting)  We would like to have 2-3
calls per week (different sub teams) with the objective of having two
calls per sub team over the following 4 weeks i.e. completion by April
11th (at the latest).  Since OAM is probably the most challenging area
that sub team should be among the first to meet and should schedule 3
calls.  The majority of the participants are in Europe/UK and North
America (both coasts), this limits the time window for calls.  This is
made even more challenging since some team members are in China.  I
request that the sub teams agree how they can be accommodate these "time
of day" challenges - e.g. combination of conference calls and email.

Once the schedule is established we will arrange for web meetings (to
share documents) and conference bridges.

The objective of this phase of the work is to identify the areas that
require changes in the ITU-T Recommendations or the IETF RFCs in order
to implement either option 1 (compatibility) or option 2 (separation).

To make the conference calls efficient please start to exchange
documents and ask for "simple" clarifications by email.  To make the
process open please post any documents on the ahtmpls FTP site - I have
created folders for each sub team in the
/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange directory.  Those members with a TIES
account can upload directly, if you are having problems uploading send
the files to [email-masked]. The files in these directories
available to non TIES users from
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/

If you need input from the broader IETF or ITU communities please use
the IETF MPLS interoperability email list and/or the ITU-T ahtmpls email
list.

  <<JWT list v3.doc>>

Dave Ward, Malcolm Betts
co chairs JWT on T-MPLS

Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop