Subject: [Mpls-interop] [Fwd: FW: ASON Bar BOF]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:38:22 +0100

on Deborahs request

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: ASON Bar BOF
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:37:26 -0500
From: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

Loa,

I don't think this was sent on the mpls-interop list - can you forward?
Deborah

________________________________

From: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 7:48 PM
To: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS; 'Jonathan Sadler'; 'Stephen Shew';
'Ong, Lyndon'; 'PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri'; 'Lou Berger'; 'Acee Lindem';
'Drake, John E'; 'Joel M. Halpern'; 'Kireeti Kompella'; 'Tomohiro
Otani'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'David Ward'; 'Ross Callon'; 'Adrian Farrel';
[email-masked]'
Subject: RE: ASON Bar BOF

Here's the details:

Date: Wednesday (March 12)
Time: 8:00PM-9:17PM
Place: Room 414 (4th floor, IESG Breakout Room)

(mpls-interop: We had not included you on the original invite, Dave
suggested to include if you can attend)
(if you know of anyone else interested, forward)

________________________________

From: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:10 PM
To: Jonathan Sadler; 'Stephen Shew'; 'Ong, Lyndon'; 'PAPADIMITRIOU
Dimitri'; Lou Berger; 'Acee Lindem'; Drake, John E; 'Joel M. Halpern';
Kireeti Kompella
Cc: 'David Ward'; 'Ross Callon'; Adrian Farrel
Subject: ASON Bar BOF

Hi all,

At the recent ITU-T SG15 meeting, there was an ASON breakout group
meeting held to discuss the ITU-IETF work on ASON signaling and routing
in CCAMP. Dave suggested it may be helpful to have an informal dialogue
(Bar BOF) at this next IETF. The proposal is to meet on Wednesday
evening at 8PM (after Plenary)  - we'll send location specifics next
week. We would appreciate if you would join us.

Jonathan and Stephen - I was not sure who will be in Phila next week -
can you forward to others on the ITU side?

Deborah and Adrian

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop