Subject: [Mpls-interop] the G.805 tutorial is on!

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:56:34 +0100

All,

I decided to run the G.805 tutorial on Thursday starting at 3.10PM
and ending at 4.45PM the latest.

We've had (too many) members saying that they can't do it, but all
efforts to find an earlier time (or another time) has failed.

We will use the IAB breakout room (Room 415).

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop