Subject: [Mpls-interop] changes to the mailing list

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:00:31 +0100

All,

I've changed the subscription the the MPLS Interoperability
Design Team mailing list, now you are personally subscribed,
on the mail address on which you get this mail.

Some of us were subscribed through personal mails and mail-aliases
(resulting multiple mails), I also found one person that was not
subscribed who should have been. Sorry about that, probably fell
into some hole when Mark handed this over to me.

It is possible that you have seen admin traffic on the list
caused by this, please just ignore it.

I will be back shortly with info on haw to get on to the wiki :)

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop