Subject: [Mpls-interop] more on network management

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:59:37 +0100

All,

I tried to capture my current thinking on the NM issues in the
(possibly naive) enclosed slides.

Comments appreciated!

The intention is still to try to capture design points, we also had
the task to come up with the MPLS NM Architecture. We've not been
able to progress this.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:13:59 +0000

Loa, I just got to London and am booked straight-out for the  
remainder of the afternoon.

	--Tom

> <nm.pdf>_______________________________________________