Subject: [Mpls-interop] [Fwd: [T-mpls-dt] T-MPLS files]

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:07:52 +0100

FYI

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[T-mpls-dt] T-MPLS files
Date: 	Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:38:04 +0000
From: 	Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

This is a list of the T-MPLS recommendations that have been approved or
are in the process of approval.
Links are included for each file. In some cases you need to have a ties
a/c. I am not sure if the ITU will permit us to place those files on a
server somewhere.

I can put this on a web page somewhere or in a wiki, but I need the URL
and login details.

- Stewart

*There are twelve approved T-MPLS standards currently in force: *

*G.8101 : Terms and Definitions for Transport MPLS
*http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8101-200612-I/en*
**
G.8110 : MPLS layer network architecture*
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8110-200501-I/en

*G.8110.1/Y.1370.1 (11/06) **Architecture of Transport MPLS (T-MPLS)
Layer Network.*
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8110.1-200611-I/en*
*
*G.8110.1/Y.1370.1 (2006) Amendment 1 (07/07)
*http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8110.1-200707-P!Amd1/en
<http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8110.1-200707-P%21Amd1/en>*
*
*G.8112 : Interfaces for the Transport MPLS (T-MPLS) hierarchy
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8112
*This edition includes the modifications introduced by G.8112/Y.1371
(2006) Cor.1 approved on 09 January 2007
G.8112 itself can be found at
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8112-200610-I/en

*G.8112 corrigendum 1, *
The notes for this say "This corrigendum was never published, its
content having been included in the published ITU-T Rec. G.8112/Y.1371
(10/2006)"

*G.8121 : Characteristics of Transport MPLS (T-MPLS) equipment
functional blocks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8121-200603-I/en*

**Recommendation G.8121/Y.1361 (2006) Corrigendum 1 (12/06)*
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8121-200612-I!Cor1/en
<http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8121-200612-I%21Cor1/en>

*Recommendation G.8121/Y.1381 (2006) Amendment 1 (10/07)
*http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8121-200710-P!Amd1/en
<http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8121-200710-P%21Amd1/en>*

**G.8131 : Linear protection switching for Transport MPLS (T-MPLS) networks*
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8131-200702-I/en

*Recommendation G.8131/Y.1382 (2007) Amendment 1 (09/07)*
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8131-200709-P!Amd1/en
<http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8131-200709-P%21Amd1/en>
This is pre-published and needs a TIES account to download.

*G.8151 : Management aspects of the T-MPLS network element*
http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.8151-200710-P/en
This is pre-published and needs a TIES account to download.

The following* six draft recommendations were put on hold at the Geneva
Plenary pending the outcome of our work*
These are all work in progress and need TIES accounts to access.

* [502-WP3]? Draft of G.8110.1 Amendment 2 v0.1
*http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0502!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0502%21%21MSW-E>*
*
* [504-WP3]? Draft ITU-T Recommendation G.8121 ( Characteristics of
Transport MPLS Equipment Functional Blocks )*
http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0504!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0504%21%21MSW-E>

I think the following is also included in the set that we need to consider*
[397-PLEN]? Draft new Amendment 1 to Recommendation G.8131 (for consent)
*http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-070604-TD-PLEN-0397!R1!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-070604-TD-PLEN-0397%21R1%21MSW-E>*
*
* [501-PLEN]? Draft ITU-T Rec. G.8132/Y.1382 (T-MPLS shared protection
ring)*
http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-PLEN-0501!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-PLEN-0501%21%21MSW-E>

* [502-WP3]? Draft of G.8110.1 Amendment 2 v0.1
*http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0502!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0502%21%21MSW-E>
This is work in progress and needs a TIES account to download*
*
* [477-WP3]? Draft New Recommendation G.8152 Requirements and Analysis
for protocol-neutral Information Model of Transport Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (T-MPLS) for Network Element Management
*http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0477!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG15-080211-TD-WP3-0477%21%21MSW-E>

*

The following documents are T-MPLS related output from SG13 (OAM)*

*Y Suppl.4: ITU-T Y.1300 series - Supplement on transport requirements
for T-MPLS OAM and considerations for the application of IETF MPLS
technology

*This should be available here: http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-Y%20Suppl.4
however I could not get it to download. The base text is available from
here (need TIES).*
[345-PLEN]? Supplement XX: T-MPLS OAM transport requirements
*http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG13-080114-TD-PLEN-0345!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG13-080114-TD-PLEN-0345%21%21MSW-E>
This is the document formerly known as "G.8113"

The Proposed TMPLS-OAM protocol (which was withdrawn from AAP (final
call)) can be found here
*Y.1373/G.8114 (Y.17tom)  Operation & maintenance mechanism for T-MPLS
layer networks
*http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG13-080114-TD-WP4-0225!!MSW-E 

<http://www.itu.int/md/dologin_md.asp?lang=en&id=T05-SG13-080114-TD-WP4-0225%21%21MSW-E>
This is marked as being in state *including LC comment resolutions*, but
none of the IETF comments Liaised
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file518.txt
(http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/IETF-TMPLS-Issues-6.pdf
<http://www.tla-group.com/%7Eloa/IETF-TMPLS-Issues-6.pdf>) were
addressed at the Seoul meeting.
**

The *IETF IAB ad-hoc group on T-MPLS produced a list of documents* that
described T-MPLS and provided background reading. The following are the
key documents that were identified that were in addition to the ones
listed above:

*G.800 : Unified functional architecture of transport networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.800-200709-P/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.800-200709-P!!PDF-E&type=items 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.800-200709-P/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.800-200709-P%21%21PDF-E&type=items>*
*(need Ties A/C)*

**G.805 : Generic functional architecture of transport networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.805-200003-I!!PDF-E&type=items 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.805-200003-I%21%21PDF-E&type=items>*
*

*G.806 : Characteristics of transport equipment - Description
methodology and generic functionality
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.806-200603-I
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.806-200609-I!Err1
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.806-200705-I!Err2 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.806-200603-I,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.806-200609-I%21Err1,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.806-200705-I%21Err2>*

**G.809 : Functional architecture of connectionless layer networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.809-200303-I 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-G.809-200303-I>*

**G.8110 : MPLS layer network architecture
*http://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.8110-200501-I!!PDF-E&type=items 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.8110-200501-I%21%21PDF-E&type=items>*
*
*Y.1710 : Requirements for Operation & Maintenance functionality for
MPLS networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-Y.1710-200211-I!!PDF-E&type=items 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-Y.1710-200211-I%21%21PDF-E&type=items>*
*
*Y.1711 : Operation & Maintenance mechanism for MPLS networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200402-I
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200502-I!Cor1
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200510-I!Amd1 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200402-I,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200502-I%21Cor1,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200510-I%21Amd1>*
<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200402-I,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200502-I%21Cor1,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1711-200510-I%21Amd1>
**Y.1713 : Misbranching detection for MPLS networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1713-200403-I 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1713-200403-I>*
*
*Y.1714 : MPLS management and OAM framework
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1714-200701-I 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1714-200701-I>*
*
*Y.1720 : Protection switching for MPLS networks
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1720-200612-I*
*http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1720-200802-I!Amd1 

<http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1720-200612-I,http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?lang=en&parent=T-REC-Y.1720-200802-I%21Amd1>(this 

amendment removes the text that indicated that sequence numbers may be
placed at various places in the MPLS label stack)

*
*

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
T-mpls-dt mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.testbed.se/mailman/listinfo/t-mpls-dt

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop