Subject: [Mpls-interop] resend: Notes from the first dt meeting

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:24:40 +0100

All,

I've been told that some people have not received the notes from the
first meeting and that has been hard to find the "matrix".

I include the notes again, and the "matrix" is on the very last page
of the notes; and you'll find the APs on page 5.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop