Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview of the T-MPLS v4

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:37:50 -0400

All a revised version (v04) has been uploaded to the FTP server it can
be downloaded from:
 
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
overview/>  

The notes from the survivability sub team meeting have been uploaded as
well and can be downloaded from:
 
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/s
urvivability/

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Betts, Malcolm
(CAR:X632)
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview of the T-MPLS

Following some initial discussion we have developed a starting point for
the work of the JWT.  I have uploaded the initial draft of a chart deck
that currently outlines this starting point.  It can be downloaded in
power point or PDF format from:

http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
overview/>  

These files will be updated as the work in each of the sub teams
progresses and will become the final recommendation from the JWT on the
selection of option 1 or option 2.

Dave Ward will maintain version control.  Each JWT sub team should
download the current (evolving) version from the FTP server, update the
file and modify the file name by adding the author's surname i.e.
TMPLS-overview-name-xx.ppt.

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop