Subject: [Mpls-interop] More G.805 overview slides

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:10:28 -0400

All, I have just uploaded the slides that Yaakov presented yesterday to
the same directory.

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Betts, Malcolm
(CAR:X632)
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 11:12 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mpls-interop] Updated G.805 overview slides

I have just posted an update (v6) with some small changes.  The ITU
email server stripped the content of my previous message - hope this
version survives....

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
email: [email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

	_____________________________________________ 
	From:   Betts, Malcolm (CAR:X632)  
	Sent:   Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:16 AM 
	To:     ' [email-masked]'; [email-masked]' 
	Subject:        G.805 overview slides 

	All, I have uploaded some slides that provide an overview of
G.800/G.805 they can be accessed via the following url: 
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/g
eneral-documents/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
general-documents/> 

	If you have any questions or comments please contact me. 

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks 
	Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393) 
	email: [email-masked] 

	Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "David Sinicrope" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:18:26 -0500

Thanks Malcolm.  I have a link posted on the DT wiki pointing to that
directory.
Please see http://www3.tools.ietf.org/misc/mpls-interop/.
 
-Dave

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Malcolm Betts
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:10 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mpls-interop] More G.805 overview slides

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks

---

From: "David Sinicrope" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:36:18 -0500

Please note that the link is under the G.805 Background page
-Dave

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David Sinicrope
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:18 AM
To: Malcolm Betts; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mpls-interop] More G.805 overview slides

-Dave

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks