Subject: [Mpls-interop] Notes from Network Management JWT meeting 2008/03/18

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:53:20 -0400

All the notes for the first meeting of the sub team have been posted on
the file server:

http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/n
etwrk-mgmt/

I have also uploaded a document giving my thoughts on network management
and OAM, comments are welcome.

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop