Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview of the T-MPLS

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:13:27 -0400

Following some initial discussion we have developed a starting point for
the work of the JWT.  I have uploaded the initial draft of a chart deck
that currently outlines this starting point.  It can be downloaded in
power point or PDF format from:
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/

These files will be updated as the work in each of the sub teams
progresses and will become the final recommendation from the JWT on the
selection of option 1 or option 2.

Dave Ward will maintain version control.  Each JWT sub team should
download the current (evolving) version from the FTP server, update the
file and modify the file name by adding the author's surname i.e.
TMPLS-overview-name-xx.ppt.

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "LASSERRE, Marc \(Marc\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:46:18 +0100

All,

Attached is a revised version with comments and additions from several
members of the JWT/DT and other contributors.

Added text is marked as green. Rephrased text is marked as red. Note
that some comments ask for further clarification.

I have also attached a new slide set for the OAM & label stacks that
Matthew, Stewart, Luca, Martin, and I worked on. Dave, these slides
should be merged into the next rev. of the overview document (I have not
included them in the revised overview document attached).

Thanks,

Marc

________________________________

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Malcolm Betts
Sent: mardi 25 mars 2008 19:13
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Mpls-interop] Overview of the T-MPLS

http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
overview/>  

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks