Subject: [Mpls-interop] G.805 overview slides

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:15:42 -0400

All, I have uploaded some slides that provide an overview of G.800/G.805
they can be accessed via the following url:
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/g
eneral-documents/

If you have any questions or comments please contact me.

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop