Subject: [Mpls-interop] Updated G.805 overview slides

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:11:46 -0400

I have just posted an update (v6) with some small changes.  The ITU
email server stripped the content of my previous message - hope this
version survives....

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

> _____________________________________________ 
> From: 	Betts, Malcolm (CAR:X632)  
> Sent:	Thursday, March 13, 2008 10:16 AM
> To:	' [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
> Subject:	G.805 overview slides
> 
> All, I have uploaded some slides that provide an overview of
> G.800/G.805 they can be accessed via the following url:
> http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange
> /general-documents/
> 
> If you have any questions or comments please contact me.
> 
> Malcolm Betts
> Nortel Networks
> Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
> email: [email-masked]
> 
> Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
> information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
> believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
> responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
> copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to
> believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
> responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient,
> please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all
> copies of the original message.
> 
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop