Subject: [Mpls-interop] 2008-03-31 update of the overview of T-MPLS

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:30:30 -0400

All, have just posted v5 in the usual directory - old versions are in
the old directory.
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/ 

Malcolm Betts
Nortel Networks
Phone: +1 613 763 7860 (ESN 393)
email: [email-masked]

Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to believe that
you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for
delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: "Malcolm Betts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:46:16 -0400

Igor, I can add the caveat that more discussion is required.
 
All, note that we need each of the sub teams to review the relevant
section and provide updated the charts for the final deck before the end
of next week.

Malcolm Betts 
Nortel Networks 

________________________________

	From: Igor Umansky [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:57 AM
	To: Betts, Malcolm (CAR:X632); [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
	Subject: RE: [Jwt] 2008-03-31 update of the overview of T-MPLS

	Malcolm,

	There is a v6 document in the said directory.

	I assume that slides 50-53 are presented for further discussion
and not represent the decisions. In such case I suggest removing the
sentence from the first bullet saying "We found that MPLS local repair,
wrap and 1:1 detour mechanisms met required functionality", since we did
not discuss this proposal, yet.

	Regards,

	Igor.

	 

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Malcolm Betts
	Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 16:31
	To: [email-masked]
	Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
	Subject: [Jwt] 2008-03-31 update of the overview of T-MPLS

	All, have just posted v5 in the usual directory - old versions
are in the old directory. 
	
http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/o
verview/
<http://ties.itu.int/ftp/public/itu-t/ahtmpls/readandwrite/doc_exchange/
overview/>  

	Malcolm Betts 
	Nortel Networks 

	Confidentiality Notice:  This message and any attachments may
contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person
responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have reason to
believe that you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.