Subject: [Mpls-interop] taking up a position with Redback

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 18:15:59 +0100

All,

sorry if this is a double post, but I didn't see the mails to the
MEAD team and the IAB coming through, so now when I'm back with my
(very) old laptop, I'll resend.

I guess that Dow has to clear the mail for the IAB, I don't know
what happened with the MEAD team mail, I couldn't find it on the
server.

Anyway ...

/Loa

IAB, IESG and the MEAD-team,

I've been offered and decided to accept a position within Redback. This
will not
in any drastic way affect my work within the IETF and the IAB, if
anything I will be able
to drop a few distracting tasks I've had at Acreo.

There is one small wrinkle to this, when I told Acreo that I intended to
change job, they
were a bit concerned and after a bit of negotioation between Redback and
Acreo they
agreed that I should be on leave of absence from Acreo. The reason is
that Redback
and Ericsson has an interest what is going on within Acreo. I will be
involved in guiding
Acreo applications for research grants.

I've taken up the Redback position effective Nov 3 (that is right -
yesterday), this is
"a bit quicker" than normal in Sweden, but is entirely due to the
construct with leave
of absence.

I will have a Redback mail address:
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> , but intend for
the time being use [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> for purposes that relates
to the IETF.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop