Subject: [Mpls-interop] PST and TC

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:44:33 +0100

Hi,

Just for a clarification, please note that the special case of PST, the
1:1 mapping between end-to-end tunneled LSP and PST, is actually the
ITU-T TC, where there is a possibility to monitor and manage a specific
LSP across a path segment. For example, it is possible to have
performance monitoring in a segment of an individual LSP. 

This should not prevent us talking about the general case of 1:n and
enhance the behavior of the NW by scaling better, etc.

Best regards,

Nurit

----------------------------------------- 
Best regards, 

Nurit Sprecher

Nokia Siemens Networks GmbH & Co. KG 
Industry Environment

Senior Specialist, Carrier Ethernet Transport

3 Hanagar St. Neve Ne'eman B

45241 Hod Hasharon, Israel

Tel. +972 9 7751229

Mobile +972 54 2200954 
Email: [email-masked] <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> 

_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop