Subject: [Mpls-interop] poll for draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt as a mead team document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:46:30 +0100

All,

we have a proposal from the authors of
draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt to include it as a document
that is coordinated by the the MEAD team.

Please respond (positive or negative) to this before Jan 7.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Redback Networks                      phone: +46 8 632 77 14
An Ericsson Company
_______________________________________________
Mpls-interop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-interop

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:24:14 +0000

> Please respond (positive or negative) to this before Jan 7.

Accept  - Stewart

---

From: "Sprecher, Nurit (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:32:15 +0100

Hi,
1. I think that the document should indicate which requirement of
MPLS-TP OAM it addresses. Is it connectivity verification in on demand
mode?
2. We agreed to have an MPLS-TP OAM analysis document to see which
mechanisms apply to the requirements, which mechanisms need extensions
and which new mechanism need to be defined. Therefore, I think it makes
more sense to first review, discuss and agree on the OAM analysis
document, and only then start working on the mechanisms, including
loopback. 
Best regards,
Nurit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 16:47
To: MEAD team
Subject: [Mpls-interop] poll for draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt
as amead team document

All,

/Loa

--

---

From: "Malis, Andrew G. (Andy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 07:35:02 -0500

Loa,

I assume you meant -01, which I support.

Cheers,
Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:47 AM
To: MEAD team
Subject: [Mpls-interop] poll for draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-00.txt
as amead team document

All,

/Loa

--

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:00:57 +0100

Andy,

sure I should have checked for new versions before polling,
now I justed picked the version number I had when talking to
authors before Christmas.

/Loa

--