Subject: [mpls-tp] liaison to ITU-T SG-15 (1)

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:04:01 +0100

All,

we have three liaisons that we need to send to ITU-T, I will the
proposed text three consecutive mails.

This first mail includes a proposed response to:

------------------------

"Title: LS24 - Comments on MPLS-TP working group drafts
Submission Date: 2008-12-25
URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=494
Please reply by 2009-01-31
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MPLS, PWE WGs (Info: IETF MEAD

For: Action"

--------------------------

Since we need to respond end of this week I intend to send it on Friday.

Comments on the proposed text are welcome. I will past the text in
the included file into the normal liaison format.

Thanks to Ben who has been holding the pen both in creating the liaison
text and in responding to the ITU-T comments.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp