Subject: [mpls-tp] Liaisons to ITU-T MCC and SCC (2)

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:05:52 +0100

All,

this is the second of three mails on liaisons to ITU-T as responses to
liaisons they have sent to us.

--------------

Title: LS28 - Generic Associated Channel (G-ACH) Requirement to Provide
a Signalling Communication Channel (SCC) and a Management Communication
Channel (MCC) for MPLS-TP
Submission Date: 2008-12-25
URL of the IETF Web page:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=491
Please reply by 2009-05-18
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MPLS WG Co Chairs (Info: CCAMP WG Co Chairs, MEAD

For: Action

---------------

Procedurally this liaison is not as urgent as the earlier, but we
want to send within the next few weeks, therefor please comment on the
included text before eob Feb 9.. As usual I will format it before
sending.

Martin thanks for the help in drafting the text.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

Sr Strategy and Standards Manager
Ericsson ///                          phone:  +46 8 632 77 14

                                       email:  [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]
                                               [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp