Subject: [mpls-tp] MPLS-TP Management Meetings

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:45:05 +0100

Hi,

(Jointly with Malcolm who has email connectivity issues at the moment)

This is just to let you know that we agreed in Geneva at the ITU-T Study 
Group 15 meeting over the last two weeks that it would be a good idea to 
hold regular management meetings on MPLS-TP. These meetings will involve the 
ITU-T rapporteurs and IETF WG chairs directly responsible for MPLS-TP, as 
well as their management lines (for example, me as Routing AD responsible 
for MPLS-TP, and Stephen Trowbridge as Working Party chair as well as Yoichi 
Maeda as SG15 chair).

We will aim to hold the meetings monthly at least until we discover whether 
we need them more or less frequently.

Our objectives will be to supervise the schedule for RFC and Recommendation 
production, to examine the process that we are using for cooperation, and to 
catch any hot-spots before they become major issues.

I hope that you will use the existence of these meetings as good reason to 
stay on top of the technical work and as an opportunity to raise any 
concerns that you have about process in a timely fashion.

Thanks,
Adrian