Subject: Comments: draft-ietf-mpls-recovery-frmwork-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:52:27 -0500

Hello All,

A new version of the MPLS framework recovery document, which was 
accepted as an MPLS
WG document at Pittsburgh, is now available at the IETF drafts directory
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-recovery-frmwrk-00.txt

At 
Pittsburgh, we received comments from people who felt that certain parts
of the document were unclear, and wanted us to provide clarifications.
The decision then was to continue this on the mailing list. We now 
invite
comments from the mailing list on the current version of the draft,
so that we may incorporate them in the next version of the document.

Thanks,
-Vishal

*****************************************************************
Vishal Sharma, Ph.D.  A small group of determined spirits with an
Research Engineer     unquenchable thirst for their mission can  
                      alter the course of history. --- Gandhi
Tellabs Research Center                     
One Kendall Square      Phone: (617).577.8760
Bldg. 100, Suite 121      Fax: (617).494.0118
Cambridge, MA 02139    e-mail: [email-masked]
*****************************************************************