Subject: question on RSVP-TE

From: "Hong Liao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:54:49 -0400

Hi,

I have questions on how to define the "Session name" in Session Attribute
object, is there any reference which I can get for this one?

Thanks,

Julia

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:31:40 -0400

Julia -

> object, is there any reference which I can get for this one?

This is just a text string that can be used by net management.  By
carrying it along in the signalling the same name is used at all nodes
along the tunnel.  This makes it easier for operators to pick out a
particular tunnel of interest,

...George

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824