Subject: MPLS2000 Registration - Deadline Extended

From: Rajiv Papneja <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:02:43 -0400 (EDT)

Colleagues:

  We are pleased to inform you that, due to much appreciated sponsor
support, we are able to extend the reduced registration fee date for MPLS2000
through 9/30/00.

  A number of rooms are still available at the Sheraton Premiere for
the nights of October 22 and 23.  Please contact them soon for reservations.

  MPLS 2000 is the 3rd Annual International Conference on MPLS, being held
on the pastoral Fairfax, Virginia, campus of George Mason University October
22-24, 2000.  The theme of this year's conference is "From MPLS to MPLambdaS."
Conference information, detailed technical program, hotel and travel
information, and registration information can be found at:

      http://www.gmu.edu/departments/ail/MPLS2000/

  MPLS2000 is co-hosted by George Mason University and UUNET Technologies
and is being sponsored by Cisco Systems, Nortel Networks, Juniper
Networks, Make Systems, Ennovate Networks, Ixia, Spirent
Communications, IronBridge Networks, Avici Systems, Agilent Technologies,
Marconi Communications, Ericsson, Redback, Unisphere Solutions, Virginia's
Center for Innovative Technology, and Vivace Networks.  Sponsors will be
exhibiting their products and services throughout the day Monday and
Tuesday.

  If you have any further queries, you may contact Pam Jones
(mailto:[email-masked]) Advanced Internet Lab, 703-993-4700.

  We look forward to seeing you in October!

  Regards
  - Rajiv

---

From: Erick Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

> the nights of October 22 and 23.  Please contact them soon for reservations.
not really .. I just called in and they said they were sold out...