Subject: RE: draft-gray-mpls-rsvp-oif-uni-ext

From: Fong Liaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:18:49 -0700

Thanks for the info and URL. Here is URL for MPLambda attributes
specification.

SRLG, Link Protection Type, Priority, Bandwidth defined in

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-ospf-ompls-extensions-00.
txt

Link Muxing capability (Packet, tdm, wavelength, fiber switch)
defined in 
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-00.txt

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:01:05 -0400

> http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-hierarchy-00.txt

OK I'll admit it was a trick question.

In direct relationship to the current thread I can ask the following
question.  What is the relationship between:

  draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-00

and

  draft-kompella-isis-ompls-extensions-00
  draft-kompella-ospf-ompls-extensions-00

The authors are the same and they look the same.

Still somewhat related to this thread since these drafts seem to cover
the same ground as the ones above I can ask: Are the following
internet-drafts dead?  (Looks like folded into the above).

  draft-ashwood-generalized-mpls-signaling-00
  draft-rs-optical-bundling-00

While we're trying to sort out with i-ds are superceded I'll go off
topic and ask about some others ...

draft-kompella-mpls-optical-00 is officially expired.  I think this is
folded into the drafts above and so won't be resurected (content
appears in the mpls-lsp-hierarchy draft which is WG stuff).

draft-kompella-mpls-bundle-02 looks alive.  This isn't folded into
some newer draft unless I missed it.  Is it still alive?

Curtis

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 15:22:15 -0400

Per the last IETF meeting, draft-ashwood-generalized-mpls-signaling-00 will 
be revised and reissued as an MPLS WG draft.

Lou