Subject: Funny

From: 최승한 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:36:20 +0900

> The male and female stages of life.

---

From: Michael Bahr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:43:08 -0700 (PDT)

I've just received an email with subject "Funny" via the MPLS mailing
list. It contains a virus in the attachment. 

 Don't open the attachment!
 Delete the infected email!

Bye,
Michael Bahr

                                                       __o 
                                                     _`\<,_ 
____________________________________________________(*)/_(*)____________
Michael Bahr    
International Computer Science Institute   
Network Services and Applications Group
1947 Center Street, Suite 600       +1-510-666-2974   :phone
Berkeley, CA 94704                  +1-510-666-2956     :fax 
U.S.A.                       [email-masked]   :email
                http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~bahr/     :www
------------------------------------------------------------------------