Subject: draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:14:47 -0700

Folks,

Kireeti and myself would like to ask the MPLS WG to accept
draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt as an MPLS WG document.

Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:01:29 -0400
From:    [email-masked]
To:      IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt

- --NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Traffic Engineering with Unnumbered Links
	Author(s)	: K. Kompella, Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 28-Sep-00
	
Current signalling used by MPLS TE doesn't provide support for
unnumbered links. This document defines procedures and extensions to
the MPLS TE signalling that are needed in order to support unnumbered
links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

- --NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

- --OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt

- --OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-kompella-mpls-unnum-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

- --OtherAccess--

- --NextPart--

------- End of Forwarded Message

---

From: Bora Akyol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:48:09 -0700

I support that this document be an MPLS WG document.
It fills a void that was left absent from the original RSVP-TE spec.

Bora