Subject: mpls statistics

From: Shahram Davari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:31:41 -0700

Hi all,

Is the MPLS statistics as defined in LSR-MIB mandatory or optional?

Regards,
Shahram Davari
Systems Engineer
Product Research Group
PMC-Sierra, Inc. (Ottawa)
Phone: (613) 271-4018
Fax:    (613) 271-7007
 <<Shahram Davari.vcf>>

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 15:48:26 -0500

>Is the MPLS statistics as defined in LSR-MIB mandatory or optional?

         A quick look at the MIB reveals that the performance
group is indeed mandatory:

MANDATORY-GROUPS    { mplsInSegmentGroup,
                             mplsOutSegmentGroup,
                             mplsXCGroup,
                             mplsInterfaceGroup,
                             mplsPerfGroup,
                             mplsSegmentDiscontinuityGroup }

         --Tom