Subject: RE: draft-gan-fast-reroute-00.txt

From: Nhat Thanh Hoang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:05:54 +0200

See the comments in line
Hi all,

some questions on draft-gan-fast-reroute:

The FAST-REROUTE object includes several parameters for the detour LSP, such
as bandwidth, and include/exclude colors. Are these completely independent
of those for the primary LSP? Or are these supposed to have a relation?

- In the defaut mode, the detour LSPs inherit the constraints from the
primary LSPs, but the network administrator can change the relation. If I'm
not wrong.

Cheers,

Nhat Thanh

Telia Research AB

---

From: Ping Pan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:05:11 -0700

> primary LSPs, but the network administrator can change the relation. If I'm

Exactly. Better than what I said. ;-) Thanks!

- Ping