Subject: RES: CLI for MPLS

From: "Loureiro, Rodrigo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:26:35 -0300

Hi Bharti,
 
We are running 12.1(5)T6.

Regards,
--
 
Rodrigo Loureiro 
Systems Engineer - AT&T LA 
Tel: 55-11-3365-1670/9655-9676 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------The Art of Strategy: "Those who are
victorious plan effectively and change decisively. They are like a great
river that maintains its course but adjusts its flow... They have form but
are formless. They are skilled in both planning and adapting and need not
fear the result of a thousand battles; for they win in advance, defeating
those that have already lost." - Sun Tzu, Chinese Warrior and Philosopher,
100 B.C.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

 -----Mensagem original-----
De: Bharti Batra [mailto:[email-masked]]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 20 de abril de 2001 10:08
Para: [email-masked]
Assunto: CLI for MPLS

Hi !
 
What is the version of Cisco IOS for MPLS that is closest match to the
configurable parameters defined in IETF's MIBs ? I am looking for CLI for
Static and Signaled LSPs. Any pointers?
 
Regds,
Bharti