Subject: Re: End of LSP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:17:18 -0500

An LSR may act as an egress LSR, with respect to a particular FEC,
   under any of the following conditions:

      1. The FEC refers to the LSR itself (including one of its directly
         attached interfaces).

      2. The next hop router for the FEC is outside of the Label
         Switching Network.

      3. FEC elements are reachable by crossing a routing domain
         boundary, such as another area for OSPF summary networks, or
         another autonomous system for OSPF AS externals and BGP routes
         [RFC2328] [RFC1771].

Satish Amara

"Denon8000 !!!" <[email-masked]> on 04/20/2001 08:21:31 PM

Sent by:  "Denon8000 !!!" <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (Satish Amara/MW/US/3Com)
Subject:  End of LSP

Hi,
When a LSP is being setup by LDP, how does LDP running on the egress LSR
determine that it is the egress for the LSP being setup so that it
can send label binding back. Is there some configuration parameter which
tell the LDP that it is running on the edge of the MPLS network.
regards, Mike
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com