Subject: Re: VoMPLS

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 14:31:04 -0400

Recently the MPLS Forum have submitted a lot of their VoMPLS work to the 
upcoming ITU SG13 and SG11 meetings (in May) to be the basis of an ITU 
recommendation.  These documents were submitted to the last T1S1 meeting in 
the US.

I believe a draft can be found here:
ftp://ftp.t1.org/T1S1/T1S1.7/2001/1s171190.zip

If you want to see all the MPLS-related contributions, go to the following 
web page and search on "MPLS".
http://www.t1.org/filemgr/FileList.taf?Directory=t1s1%5Ct1s1.7%5C2001&ShowTitle=2001%20T1S1.7%20Files

These will be discussed at the upcoming SG11 & SG13 meetings.

"Kevin Santamaria" <[email-masked]> wrote in message 
news:<[email-masked]>...
>                 I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but
>can someone point me to any further work being done on VoMPLS after
><draft-kankkunen-vompls-fw-01.txt>
>                 Thanks very much
>                 Kevin
>                 email:  [email-masked]
><mailto:[email-masked]>            319-298-1493
>                 <<...>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                       Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems
-------------------------------------------------------------------