Subject: Commentson OSPF Opaque LSA Option RFC 2370

From: "Alessio Botta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:46:37 +0200

Hello,
I have an observation on RFC 2370: "The OSPF Opaque LSA Option".
In Sec. 3.0 it says: "The packet format of the Opaque LSA is given in Appendix A. Section 7.0 describes Opaque Type allocation and assignment."
But Section 7.0 is "IANA Considerations" and is not about Opaque Type. Where can I find any informations about the link-state ID of the Opaque LSA?
Thanks for your kindness
Best Reguards,
Alessio

---

From: Dongmei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:27:24 -0400

Hi,
You may find the information about the link-ID of the opaque-LSA in the
draft:
Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF
<draft-katz-yeung-spf-traffic-04.txt>
Dongmei

Alessio Botta wrote:

>  Hello,I have an observation on RFC 2370: "The OSPF Opaque LSA
> Option".In Sec. 3.0 it says: "The packet format of the Opaque LSA is
> given in Appendix A. Section 7.0 describes Opaque Type allocation and
> assignment."But Section 7.0 is "IANA Considerations" and is not about
> Opaque Type. Where can I find any informations about the link-state ID
> of the Opaque LSA?Thanks for your kindnessBest Reguards,Alessio

---

From: Dongmei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:27:24 -0400

Hi,