Subject: EndToEndQos.doc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:47:05 -0500

Dear people,

The attached document is a working draft from the Broadband Content 
Delivery Forum's Infrastructure Working Group, addressing quality of 
service in end-to-end data delivery.  It addresses QoS from a 
perspective that takes account of the many different intermediaries 
that play a role in data delivery and contribute to end-to-end delay, 
throughput, etc.

I would be interested in your comments on this material, both on the 
content itself (errors, omissions, material from your standards work 
that should be addressed) and on where this topic could most 
effectively be addressed in the IETF.  

We will be editing this draft at the BCD Forum meeting April 25 - 27 in 
Las Vegas, and it would be very helpful to be able to include your 
ideas in the process.

Sincerely,
		Wil Walkoe
		Vice-Chair, BCD Forum Infrastructure Working Group

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 16:06:33 -0400

In message <H0001bd909ae6ad1.0986773621.kcopmp06@MHS>, [email-masked]
om writes:
> 
> --openmail-part-238944ed-00000001
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
> Content-Disposition: inline
> 	;Creation-Date="Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:47:03 -0500"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> 
> Dear people,
> 

Documents should not be sent to IETF mailing list in proprietary
formats.  MS-Word is not a open standard.

Curtis