Subject: FTN MIB Question

From: Paul Mannion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 18:45:57 +0100

Hi,
    sorry if this has been answered already. If i'm missing something
    fundamental please point me in the right direction.

    The FTNMap table in the FEC-To-NHFLE MIB is indexed using the
    mplsFTNMapIfIndex. The entry is described as follows:

            "Interface index that this FTN entry is being applied
              to. "

    If we're running MPLS over ethernet on this ingress LER, is the
    mplsFTNMapIfIndex the local ifIndex of the incoming ethernet
interface ?

    Or am I missing something?

paul

---

From: "Cheenu Srinivasan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:56:51 -0400

>     mplsFTNMapIfIndex the local ifIndex of the incoming ethernet

This is correct.

Cheenu