Subject: MPLS Mode test Setup

From: Paul Mannion <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:39:05 +0100

Anybody know where I can get information on how to setup a
test harness to test MPLS LER (ingress and
egress) and LSR capability ?

Anybody know of some free (maybe Linux) MPLS traffic generating
/ analyzing tools?

tnx
Paul

---

From: "Reed, Martin J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:43:36 +0100 (BST)

Paul,

I have been using Nistswitch that runs on FreeBSD quite succesfully. You
can find more information on this and other such tools at the following
http://www.mplsrc.com/vendor.shtml
down the bottom of the page under Software:shareware

If you use something other than nistswitch let me know how you get on.

Martin Reed

-- 
/ Dr. M.J. Reed                               Room:          4SB.6.15 \
| Dept. Electronic Systems Engineering         Tel:+44 (0)1206 872479 |
| University of Essex, Colchester CO4 3SQ, UK  FAX:+44 (0)1206 872900 |
\ mailto:[email-masked]    Web: http://esewww.essex.ac.uk/~mjreed /