Subject: draft-nadeau-mpls-ds-te-mib-01.txt - Comments, Corrections needed

From: "S.Manikantan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:06:48 -0700

Hello

I have the following comments on "draft-nadeau-mpls-ds-te-mib-01.txt"

I could not locate similar comments in the archive, hence submitting
the following.

1)The entries "mplsDsTeIfDsTeAdminStatus",
"mplsDsTeIfDsTeOperStatus" and "mplsDsTeIfRowStatus" are defined
in the MplsDsTeIfConfEntry (columnar object ) definition. (Page 8, Page 9)

In the subsequent object type definitions these are
"mplsDsTeIfAdminStatus", "mplsDsTeIfOperStatus" and
"mplsDeTeIfConfRowStatus". 

- Needs correction

2) The entries "mplsDsTeIfClassTypeZeroMaxResBw", 
"mplsDsTeIfClassTypeZeroUnresBw" ... "mplsDsTeIfClassTypeThreeUnresBw"
in the MplsDsTeIfClassTypeEntry defined to be of type Unsigned32.
(Page 10, Page 11) in the MplsDsTeIfClassTypeEntry (columnar 
object) definition.

In the subsequent Object Descriptions the Syntax for the objects
"mplsDsTeIfClassTypeZeroMaxResBw", "mplsDsTeIfClassTypeZeroUnresBw" ... 
"mplsDsTeIfClassTypeThreeUnresBw" is defined as "Interface Index"

- Needs correction

3) The last element in the MplsDsTeIfClassTypeEntry
is given as "mplsDsTeIfClassTypeThreeUnresBw         Unsigned32,".
(Page 11)

- The "," needs to be removed. 

4) The Row Entry definition for the mplsDsTeLspTable is given as
"MplsDsTeIfClassTypeEntry" instead of "MplsDsTeLspEntry" - Page 13.

-Needs correction.

with best regards
mani

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:59:55 -0400

Thanks for the comments. I will take them into
consideration. Bear in mind that the MIB itself is
actually waiting for the progress of the actual
DS-TE documents.

         --Tom

>"MplsDsTeIfClassTypeEntry" instead of "MplsDsTeLspEntry" - Page 13.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mathematics is the supreme nostalgia of our time.