Subject: Re: Question on FEC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:54:42 +0200

Sanjeev,

I understand that you are looking for the FEC to NHLFE mapping done in the ingress LSR. This mapping can be based on a whole set of parameters. These parameters can be derived from the draft-ietf-mpls-ftn-mib-03.

Kind regards,

     Francis.

-------------------------

Sanjeev Chakravarty <[email-masked]> on 01/09/2001 01:07:43

 To:      [email-masked]                                         
                                                              
 cc:      (bcc: Francis ARTS/BE/ALCATEL)                      

 Subject: Question on FEC                                     

Hi,

Is it correct to conclude that FEC parameters in MPLS are same as
MF(Multi-field) or BA(behavior Aggregate) parameters in Diffserv?

Thanks,

Sanjeev Chakravarty

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:54:42 +0200

Sanjeev,

Kind regards,

     Francis.

                                                              
 To:      [email-masked]                                         

                                                              
 Subject: Question on FEC                                     

Hi,

Thanks,

Sanjeev Chakravarty

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 10:54:42 +0200

Sanjeev,

Kind regards,

     Francis.

                                                              
 To:      [email-masked]                                         

                                                              
 Subject: Question on FEC                                     

Hi,

Thanks,

Sanjeev Chakravarty