Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:53:51 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Link Bundling Management Information Base Using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: M. Dubuc et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 12-Sep-01
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management Informa-
tion Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community. In particular, it describes managed objects for
modeling link bundling as described in [BUNDLING].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Joan Cucchiara <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:26:29 -0400

Hi,

The draft Minutes for the London meeting pertaining
to the precursor to this draft say that:

"...George suggested 
that we take the discussion of whether or not to adopt this work in the
MPLS 
working group to the mailing list."

Are the meeting minutes correct?  If so, I have not seen any
request/discussion 
that this draft become a working group document on the MPLS email list.
Was this decided during the meeting in London and the minutes 
not reflecting this accurately?

Thanks, 
-Joan

[email-masked] wrote:
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>