Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 06:47:00 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS LDP Query Message Description
	Author(s)	: P. Ashwood-Smith, A. Paraschiv
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-03.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 04-Sep-01
	
This document describes the encoding and procedures for three new LDP
messages, the Query Message and Query-Reply Message and Partial
Query-Reply Message (the last one is almost identical to the Query-
Reply message; therefore all references to the Query-Reply messages
imply the Partial Query-Reply messages as well, unless otherwise
specified).  An LER sends a Query message when it needs to find out
information about an LSP. The Query message is sent for an
established LSP.  The Query message can be used for LDP LSPs as well
as for CR-LSPs.  The queried data is encoded into the Query-Reply
messages. The Query Message carries only the list of hops.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-03.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-query-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.