Subject: IMPORTANT: virus alert (Nimda virus)!

From: Michael Bahr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:56:08 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi all!

The email on the MPLS mailing list with subject

pÙèwÿÿÿÿófox sportsusrclassdesktopmusicvideosfox newscustomize 
linksnewmail1[1]winzip383860c469b1c31f088b4406a18390e9_a92f639b-2801
-4ad5-9d2d-74c37c2dfb3awindows media showcaselicensing 
informationc845c8a501de781e1d87184be834746a7fa06ed2corneroffice4soli
external-mail-router.uu.net.e70ae6e0b9bee8c6fda4456538aea837_a92f639
b-2801-4ad5-9d2d-74c37c2dfb3a

contains the new Nimda computer virus. This virus seems to be very
dangerous! Do not open the attachment! The best thing is to simply delete
the infected email, and to empty the "deleted mails" folder.

To the list-administrator/ maintainer of the mail archive: Please remove
the infected email from the mail archive.

Best regards,
Michael Bahr

-- 
Siemens AG
Germany