Subject: FW: draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt

From: "Martin Dubuc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:10:41 -0400

From the London minutes:

"George asked to see how much support there is for the link bundling MIB
draft as a working group draft.  Many hands were raised, however, George
suggested that we take the discussion of whether or not to adopt this
work in the MPLS working group to the mailing list."

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dubuc 
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 5:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt

It has been brought to my attention that the mailing list should have
been polled before the link bundling MIB is accepted as MPLS working
group document. However, I have submitted
draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt this week and it has been added to
IETF server.

I would like to solicit your input. Should
draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt be accepted as MPLS working group
document?

Martin