Subject: Positions available

From: liz Brennan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:49:28 -0500

Hello Members,

I’ve been part of this list for quite some time and have enjoyed reading
and learning from the postings daily.

To cut directly to the chase, I would like the opportunity to list with
you once a month the titles of positions I have available in telecom.

I know from experience (SCTE Society of Cable TV Engineers David
Devereaux Weber runs the list at http://www.scte.org ), that the number
of people who oppose this will be equal to the numbers who would not
mind.  I have never abused the privilege and I believe that I can be
very helpful to those individuals who are or know someone who is out of
work.  Times are tough for many people and I’d like the opportunity to
grow in your trust.  I promise to post titles only and eventually
provide a link for you to view the company, job and geographic
descriptions in detail.

Current Positions:  OPTICAL EXPERIENCE ONLY…Optical Add/Drop
Multiplexers, DWDM and/or Sonet, Signaling Protocols

Director of Hardware/Optical Systems
VP of Engineering
Systems Engineers 2
  Optics/DWDM
   SDH/SONET
System Test Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Board Level Design Engineer
Sr. Product Manager

Thanks In Advance,

Liz Brennan
Hufford Associates
847 803-1995
mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Ben Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:55:02 -0700

Would those responsible for this list please inform Ms. Brennan that
this sort of post is neither welcome nor appropriate?

Ben

---

From: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:06:41 -0400

Liz -

>I've been part of this list for quite some time and have enjoyed reading

You're most welcome to lurk on our list.  However the list is strictly
for IETF business.  Postings such as yours are strictly forbidden by
IETF policy.  Please do not do this again.

Thank you,

George Swallow
Chair, MPLS

==================================================================
George Swallow       Cisco Systems                   (978) 244-8143
                     250 Apollo Drive
                     Chelmsford, Ma 01824