Subject: Downstream on Demand and Downstream Unsolicited - Interoperability

From: "Mahesh kumar S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:18:08 +0530

Hi,
  
   RFC 3215 (LDP State Machine) which is informational
gives precise directions on implementing the state machines
for DOD Merge,Dod Non Merge and DU.

   Is it necessary for an implementation to support
DOD Merge on one interface and DU on the other interface.
  
   If so, is there any informational RFC which specifies
things as clearly as RFC 3215 for interoperability.

  Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Maheshkumar

***************************************************************************
This message is proprietary to Future Software Limited (FSL) 
and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information 
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for 
what it is intended. 

If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. 
FSL accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from 
the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus.
***************************************************************************

---

From: "Mahesh kumar S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:57:35 +0530

Hi,

If any information can be provided for the following
query, it will very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
MK

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mahesh
kumar S
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Downstream on Demand and Downstream Unsolicited -
Interoperability

Hi,

  

  Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Maheshkumar