Subject: Value for include-any, include-all, ...

From: "Hong Liao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:57:46 -0400

Hi,

I have question for RSVP RFC 3209 section 4.7.4.

What value I should put in the field include-any, include-all etc fields?
How the 32 bit vector in these fields is related to attribute filters?
Or if there is a spec to explain this?  Since it is not described anywhere
in the spec of 3209.

Thanks in an advance.

Julia

---

From: David Charlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:46:11 -0400

> Or if there is a spec to explain this?  Since it is not described anywhere

If you need to restrict the choice of links to those that match a 
particular pattern of administrative link colors, then you specify the 
pattern with those fields.  The pattern you want to use all depend on 
local administrative policy, and will depend on what colors are assigned 
to the links in your network and what restrictions/requirements you want 
to make using those colors as criteria.

If you have no such requirements, then the fields may be left set to 
zero.  You may also choose to use the non-affinities C-Type for 
SESSION_ATTRIBUTES in this situation.

-- David