Subject: MPLS 2002: Washington D.C., October 27-29, 2002

From: "Kavita Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:41:19 -0400

MPLS 2002: 5th International Conference on MPLS
                         October 27-29, 2002
               Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C.

  Hosted by: Worldcom, Cable and Wireless, France Telecom, NTT, and Isocore

MPLS 2002, the fifth in the series of International Annual Conferences on
Multiprotocol Label Switching, is open for registration. Please visit www.mpls2002.com
and click on the "Registration" button to register.

The designated hotel for MPLS2002 is the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington
D.C. We have a limited number of rooms blocked at an exceptional rate and
since Fall is a busy season in the city, we urge you to make your reservations
immediately. You may visit our website and click on "Hotels and Travel"
button for more information.

Thanks to our conference sponsors and other efforts of volunteers, we have
tried to keep the registration cost to a nominal fee. The early registation
fees are extremely attractive and we hope you can benefit from the opportunity
and pre-register for MPLS2002 soon.

The program for MPLS 2002 includes highly original technical content presented
by leading Service Providers, Vendors and recognized technical experts.
There are six excellent tutorials to begin the program. The exhibitors will
also be showcasing their latest MPLS-enabled and optical products in the
Exhibit hall. We have also planned a public interoperability demo following
the conference on October 30.

For additional information, please send an email to [email-masked] or
visit the official website for MPLS 2002 International Conference at:  
   http://www.mpls2002.com

Looking forward to seeing you at MPLS 2002, Washington D.C.